I want to learn German!

I'm taking German I in my high school..I have to take it for 4 years because of this program I'm in..I already learned some of the basics...but I'm not really good with grammar yet...

German is really boring to learn, i didn't learn much from the 4 years i studied it (and german and swedish are pretty similar). :/ But it's a pretty cool language, so creds to you if you have the patience.

So 4 years of studying german only gave me the skills to grasp the main things that a text in german is about, but then i wasn't all that interested in learning either.

Wow.. danke for the links rakuten. Who would have thought joining a japanese forum is the best way to learn german.. all these useful resources (im reading through Lina's thread atm ;) )

and I think the hardest part of german for me is discipline in learning :/

kawaiisan said:
Wow.. danke for the links rakuten. Who would have thought joining a japanese forum is the best way to learn german.. all these useful resources (im reading through Lina's thread atm ;) )

and I think the hardest part of german for me is discipline in learning :/
????΂??ĂˁI :cool:
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems.

danke!

Well, I guess the hardest problem is motivation.. bleh :/ /me tries to set off 1 hour a day for german...

The Germans have their situation all through the whole presence of time, and concerning the language, it follows exactly a similar inheritance. Germany is the country that frightens the planet with improvements in computerization, vehicles, and various progressions. One technique for getting into this world is through tongues.

Try playing 4 Bilder 1 Wort from Lotum

The
PHP:
German version
have their situation all through the whole presence of time, and concerning the language, it follows exactly a similar inheritance. Germany is the country that frightens the planet with improvements in computerization, vehicles, and various progressions. One technique for getting into this world is through tongues.

I was also in a same situation years back, when I had to learn German in order to continue my studies at Germany. Obviously you can use online resources, but one thing that helped me alot was word games. I used to play 4 Bilder 1 Wort alot, it really helped me learn new words and improve my vocabulary.

This thread has been viewed 34335 times.

Back