The Opinion Game

Dr. Seuss. (But I did see Tim Burton's Willy Wonka last night and enjoyed that.)

Bagpipes or Acordian?

I like both... lets go for Pan flute....

Crying loudly or silently?
(I only cry loudly when hysterically upset...)

Fly if I can afford it.
I'm going to New Orleans in about 2 weeks and we're driving.

Traveler or tourist?

traveler
hmmm, that's tough. I like driving and flying. I can't choose.
silently
regular flute
bagpipes - it's my Scottish blood
Dr. Seuss
musicals
plain milk, but I can't drink either
shorts

Cute OR Sexy??

Cute... cute means ugly but interesting. Sexy is usually boobs and muscles.... I prefer Cute.

Umm.... summer vacation or winter vacation? I like summer vacations away from the direct heat...

You have psychic (sp?) powers :eek: ... I have a contact lens consultation tomorrow.

But for me, specs - I'm getting the lenses because I'm acting in a period drama :blush:

I wear both, but have only done in the past 6 months. Never liked the thought before then, but you get used to them very quickly. They are damn useful on stage.
Where's your question?

Moonlit night or starry night?

I have to wear specs...glasses in the US. I can't wear contacts.

Kinsao, I believe the question is yours.

No question Kinsao?

Lucky me, i have perfect vision, but I'd go with specs actually :p, it seems to add character (though this is speaking through observation and not experience).

Hm...what should I ask?

Ok lame: To be or not to be?

Starry night! So romantic!

Morning person or evening person? I am not a morning person, but I'm not that great in the evening either!

Morning person! And I hate it when my post gets sent after a bunch of others so I look stupid :p. lol.

I need to think of another question again! Agh!

AIM or MSN?

Kinsao said:
Fountain pen or biro?
I wasn't sure what biro was, had to look it up. I like biro much better, easier to use.

MSN, I've had my hotmail account for more than 7 years now.

Ceiling lights or lamps?

This thread has been viewed 202125 times.

Back