The Opinion Game

Seasquirt, of course ! Brain mush turns to nil so easy; sth one can do without. I would suppose the spinal chord will handle all the vital functions needed after the brain liquifies ... RIP :(
A young seasquirt with a brain says on its rejected resume, "OVERQUALIFIED" :evil:

a whale or a shrimp, who is happier in the sea ?

Goodwill.

Which do you prefer.... Turtles or Spiders (I love both)

teen spirit sounds cool, but they smell? :?
do colors turn when choking a smurf? What direction is that turning? :?
colors turning, up or down, left or right? forwards or backwards? sideways or inverted direction? :?

Passenger - I get tired of driving around in traffic and luckily I have a friend who likes to drive and I enjoy being chauffered everywhere by her when we go out on adventures. However, on a road trip I love to drive. Now I have to think of something....

Lemons or Limes?

Oops I must have been on the wrong page when I answered that last one. Sorry. Hey smurf do you have an answer for den4's question?

smurf said:
If you choke a smurf what color does it turn ?
den4 said:
do colors turn when choking a smurf ?
I believe the question asked about it (subject), that is smurf, turning (verb), not the colors [sic. > color].
den4 said:
What direction is that turning ? colors turning, up or down, left or right ? forwards or backwards ? sideways or inverted direction ?
But to go along with den4-sama's leg-pulling, that would depend on the relative position of the choker to the chokee. If the choker is choking facing the chokee, the smurf will turn sideways as best it can to break away and run from the choker. If the smurf is right handed, he will turn left. The colors on him will turn with him, sideways and left.

If the choker is choking from behind, smurf will again turn sideways to see who's doing the choking. If the smurf is right handed, he will turn left, and finding that it was den4-sama that was doing the choking as he is choking the question right now, he will turn very upset and disappointed, and subsequently choke back, or punch him in the nose or kick him in the kneee just to see if that would make a dfference. As for all the other combinations, I shall leave it to thee to figure out.
----------------------------------------------------------
Lemons; limes are just fresh lemons or lemons turned green with envy. :clap:
My MW dictionary says lime comes from Sp. lima 1583. So perhaps it's from Peru.

Is lime a Quechua word or a Semitic word ?
Is limonette closer to a lime or a lemon ?

Last edited:
Limonette said:
Hey smurf do you have an answer for den4's question?
No sorry, I tried coming up with an answer but every time I try I get confused :eek:

Lol Smurf me too. That's ok Lex had a viable answer, though rather complicated and quite funny.

They say 'lime' is 1638 from Spanish 'lima' from Arabic 'limah' meaning citrus fruit but who knows for sure? So what does this have to do with a lima bean? Maybe nothing.

I saw some limons at a Mexican store here, but I didn't get any. So ever since I've been wondering what they taste like, and every time I drive by the store I think about stopping there. And so I can't get them off my mind and am becoming obsessed with them. In fact I'm already making up a dessert called "Limonette" using limons as the ingredient, even tho I don't know what they taste like yet. Do they taste like lemons? Do they taste like limes? Or do they have some kind of entirely new and unique flavor? But even so, since my name is Limonette, I'm contantly craving Mexican food and little French deserts.

Now this must mean to think up another question.

Guppies or Goldfish?

Goldfish. They are easy to care for and relaxing to look at.

I don't generally like Mexican food (refried beans - bleerch), but my favourite meal of all time is nachos with melted cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream and jalapenos *gurgles and slobbers like Homer* - so

Tacos or nachos?

Yeah, im not a huge fan of Mexican either, but bring on the Nacho's!
I like refried beans, guacamole and super spicy hot salsa lots of cheese and sour cream... mmmmm (adds to the slobber river). I just found somewhere that sells sour cream in Busan, but havent yet ventured there.... all in a matter of time. Besides Avocado's are like 10 dollars!

Now I thought of a really good opinion today, but cant for the life of me remember....

Anyway... Surfing or Body boarding?

Definitely samurai who kills in the open. Assassins are uncewl because they do it in the dark -- that's cheating.

Physical activity or a good chat ?

physical activity if the good chat is not available...
alternatively good chat if physical activity is merely drudgery and work that is boring.

Flying Spaghetti Monster or Monster Flying Spaghetti?

Definitely monster flying spaghetti. I know it exists, I have seen it - huge plate of pasta thrown across room during dinnertime row, leaving permanent stain on wallpaper.

Lobster Telephone or Giant Hamburger?

Bus but if I read it in reverse its suB.
Hot soba
Raspberry especially if its in a donut.
Passenger I might ram the vehicle into something if I failed to wear glasses.
Noodles
Thunderstorms I like the sound of thunder and the crack of lightning.
I play in my work.
Sticky rice regular in a Japanese restaurant.
Intense, concentrated work (or play)
Long hair, because I like to braid my hair or tie it into an elegant bun.
?? didnt get the next question so ill skip
There is (was) not (a life on Titan)
Salary
IE
Sea Squirt
Shrimp
Goodwill
Turtles, I have this intense dread (sorry) for creepy crawlers.
Stairway to Heaven
Lemons
Closer to a lime(?)
Goldfish, their tails make them look majestic.
Nachos
?? no oppurtunities to do both so again i'll skip the question.
On the category attire: I choose the Samurai.
A good chat over a physical activity but if I can have both why not?
Uh oh watch out for the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Giant Hamburger hahahah I was reminded of something...

:relief: Whew that was looonggg.
On Technology:

Still wired or have gone wireless?

wired...

so is this game really serious or unserious? :?
useless or unuseless? :?

I hate knowing, and would prefer not knowing, but I have a good sense for bad news, or when something has happened that shouldnt have. I hate that!
Not Knowing.

IF you were to believe, would it be: Ghosts or Aliens?

This thread has been viewed 202130 times.

Back