The Opinion Game

Impossible to choose! I love winter because of snow and Christmas, but by mid-February I am getting sick and tired of the cold weather and dark nights/mornings. I love summer because of the eating outside and the long, warm evenings, but by mid-August I am sick of the heat and the wasps!

Sweet or Savoury?

SWEET!

beer or wine for a meal?

European. There's way too many good bands out of the UK alone.

Regular or Electric Toothbrush?

Understood but disagreed with - it's boring for me to be talking with someone who agrees with what I say all the time.
Passion - because I am like that at many things.
Strength and hardship
Star Wars - I got all of 'em
Lightsaber with a lil bit of force powers (u know just to pick the sword when it's out of reach).
Never experienced winter so I'll pass.
Sweet
Wine
Euro
Regular
Meandering stream

-------------
Sunny Days or Rainy Days? :)

Rainy.

There's something wonderful about a really good storm.

Would you rather be too dry or too wet?

Full moonlight on my pond in winter is absolutely beautiful beyond description.

Would you rather be a bird or a fish?

A fish. I find them so relaxing.

In your bath: glitter or flower petals or bubbles or just plain water?

(No prizes for guessing mine)

Eastern food :blush: although i like western but i still prefer eastern

Sahara or North Pole? hm..not necessary those places but just to imply the hotness/coldness..which do u prefer to be in? a place which is really hot or really cold?

North pole, you can wear a really warm jacket, and drink vodka.. with the heat well you can´t (basically ) take your skin off...

Xtc or Ghb...

Neither.:p

Melbourne or Sydney?

- I'm going to need to visit Australia now...
- I only have boys, and it worked out okay...
- Definitely Fishing! Ocean going out of SD for Albacore and Yellow Tail for sashimi!

Shoes or shoeless?

Depends on the floor and if it's cold! I like to walk through grass or sand with no shoes on.

Separate shampoo and conditioner or combined?

In the summer when camping, if the moment is right. . . watch the sun rise. Otherwise, sleep in. . . .

Wait till the video comes out? or go walk over the sticky, popcorn strown floor of the local theater?

This thread has been viewed 202767 times.

Back