Question what do you look for in the opposite sex?

what does everyone look for in the opposite sex?

• how they look

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • humour

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • style

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • compassion

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • romance

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • fun

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • intelligience

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • weight

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • kids

• nice feet

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
jieshi said:
i said romance. but can i say everthing? I look for someone i get on well with, is beautiful both inside and out, has a great personality, and likes romance. Im a huge romantic

That's cool! That's what's known as a "hopeful" romantic, as opposed to a "hopeless" romantic!! Very cool, indeed!! :cool: Yay, romance!!!! :blush:

You know, looks have never been all that important to me. Don't get me wrong, I'll get whiplash in a heartbeat if a beauty walks by me, but I don't require that the woman I am with be perfect! I do however love nice legs! :) Legs get my attention, then it is up to the personality and intellect. The other things just fall into place. Every person is going to have little "quirks" that you dislike. These are only found after you have lived with someone.

I just wonder why "kids" is on the poll? :? Surely you would hold that against someone would you? And I can't picture someone out there searching for an instant family! Ok, maybe I would hold it against her if she had 3 kids with 3 different guys, or if she had 2-3 kids with the same guy but was never married! LOL :D But I think that would go back to intelligence! :?

...and the ability to spell is a must.

Definitely. The ability to spell goes along with intelligence, and I agree with Satori 100% about the intellectual passion. :cool:

If I could do it over again...

But anyway... :balloon:

CC1 said:
I do however love nice legs! :) Legs get my attention, then it is up to the personality and intellect.

I used to be called "Legs" at one time!! It's amazing the power that has over men sometimes!! I've seen men walk into things while looking at my legs, and I even had an attorney once carry on an entire conversation while looking at my legs!! Too funny!! The great thing is that it's usually intellectual men who are into legs, so it's always worked in my favor, either way!! :cool:

:D Satori

While I was in high school, I was a cross-country and track runner and my mom was also a runner and the cross-country and track coach, and we were known as the 'leg twins', because of those 'killer calves' of ours... :p Not like bodybuilder calves(bleh), but just nicely defined. ;) Well, they still are, but not quite like the used to be.

kirei_na_me said:
:D Satori

While I was in high school, I was a cross-country and track runner and my mom was also a runner and the cross-country and track coach, and we were known as the 'leg twins', because of those 'killer calves' of ours... :p Not like bodybuilder calves(bleh), but just nicely defined. ;) Well, they still are, but not quite like the used to be.

That's so cool!! There's nothing like having killer legs, is there?! :p You're lucky you also have the breasts to match. Unfortunately, I only have the legs. I would need plastic surgery for the boob job. At least they can be bought!!! Thank God for modern technology!!! :D :D

[Shakes from Satori and kirei's legs...]

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoooooo :blush:

I love some different color eyes. Like a tropical forest Green. I could loose my soul in it... :bluush:

EscaFlowne said:
[Shakes from Satori and kirei's legs...]

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoooooo :blush:

I love some different color eyes. Like a tropical forest Green. I could loose my soul in it... :bluush:

Sorry, no green eyes here. Just blue eyes, I'm afraid!! But I can still kill you with my legs!! :p

In fact, I'll never forget one time back in 1989, I was working for a large law firm in Sacramento. I was wearing black stockings, black cowboy boots with heels (the kind that are made to look like cowboy boots, that is), a mini skirt, and a blazer with the sleeves pushed up (you know, classic '80s or Sheena Easton look), and I was trying to get a file out of a file cabinet that was in the hallway. I could see out of the corner of my eye that the attorney in the office across the hall was straining his neck to look at my legs, so much so that he had to grab his desk at the last minute or else he would have fallen out of his chair!! Too funny!!! :D :D Hmmm ... now why do I get the feeling he was a leg man?!! :p :D

I just wonder why "kids" is on the poll? :? Surely you would hold that against someone would you? And I can't picture someone out there searching for an instant family! Ok, maybe I would hold it against her if she had 3 kids with 3 different guys, or if she had 2-3 kids with the same guy but was never married! LOL :D But I think that would go back to intelligence! :?
Although that is actually my standard -- someone else who doesn't like kids (say over 5 years or so). Followed by sweet/cute looks, compatible interests, high intelligence but less intellectual passion than I have but who's more compassionate and thoughtful. How this all translates into physical desire depends on the situation....:p

Kids?? :? ....

I Like a girl to be fun and interesting, someone you can always rely on, always amazing me with her personality not only the first time but always :), also good looking....but in physical aspect I love Japanese girls :bluush: or very white girls, very long hair (color doesn't matter). :D

Duo, don't get dizzy! You might pass-out! And if you do that, you can't put your hands anywhere! :souka: :p :evil:

Anyuni_Nakashima said:
Duo I really think you should post more pictures of yourself... :rose:

ah thanks, :bluush:

Anyways, i have already posted 2 pics of mine in the post ur pic thread, should be around page 71 if u wanna bother and look.

Anyways, thx for the compliment :blush:

kirei_na_me said:
Duo, don't get dizzy! You might pass-out! And if you do that, you can't put your hands anywhere! :souka: :p :evil:

Maybe u can catch me! :blush:

you wouldn't let me fall now , would u :?

Duo said:
I been told by some girls that I have pretty hands. :p

Anyways, what do u make of this kirei and miss apollo ? :blush: :blush: :bluush:

Nice hands Duo!!! *thumbs up* :love:
I am glad that I am not alone with the hand fetish Kirei!! :blush: :)

Intelligence first is very important, then nice looks and nice hands...:love:

I really think some of the guys are getting very worked up about the the girls on these forums!! lol

lol i have the ugliest hands... boney, viens bulging out of it, and horribly dry skin in the winter :D :D

CC1 said:
what's even funnier is the fact that you "spelt" spelled wrong! :D

No, the funny thing is that you don't know that the past of spell is either spelt or spelled, and the former is the most usual (worldwide) except in the US.

Reactions: CC1

This thread has been viewed 111863 times.

Back