Question what do you look for in the opposite sex?

what does everyone look for in the opposite sex?

• how they look

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • humour

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • style

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • compassion

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • romance

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • fun

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • intelligience

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • weight

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • kids

• nice feet

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
:D And Jon gets the last laugh! :p That's the last time I trust anybody who corrects my spelling! ;)

Reactions: CC1
... I can't believe feet are so underappreciated here... :(

I like feet, but I think nice ones are pretty rare. I've not seen too many!

How about adding

"anyone that likes you."

and

"not married"

or

"mentally stable."

:p

It depends what the odor is! :p But yeah, stinky feet = gross.

jovial_jon said:
I like feet, but I think nice ones are pretty rare. I've not seen too many!

oooh a foot fetish!!! lol

jieshi said:
oooh a foot fetish!!! lol

I know, I'm almost afraid to say I've been told I have pretty feet too!!! :p But Jovial Jon is correct--they are rare, I think.

Hey, I have pretty feet and toenails that are always painted red, and I wear 3-4 inch heels to accentuate them all the time. I think I have a foot fetish, because I just love nice looking feet in some high heels. :cute:

I also think that Satori and I must be twins.

kirei_na_me said:
Hey, I have pretty feet and toenails that are always painted red, and I wear 3-4 inch heels to accentuate them all the time. I think I have a foot fetish, because I just love nice looking feet in some high heels. :cute:

I also think that Satori and I must be twins.

Hey, one more thing we have in common!! Yes, we must be twins! :cool:

I love high heels too, for feet but especially to accentuate the legs. Plus, there's definitely a sexier walk when wearing heels, don't you think? Heels just give me a more feminine feel overall, I think.

The worst looking feet are dancers' feet! Dancers legs are very nice, but their feet ... too many years in ballet shoes. :eek2:

I don't know if I have a foot fetish either, but I do notice and appreciate when people have nice looking feet, I guess. I remember reading an interview with Sharon Stone, with accompanying pictures of her, and I couldn't help but notice that she had pretty feet. Many actors oftentimes have extensive dance training when they are young so their feet can sometimes look very unattractive, so it always surprises me when they have nice looking feet.

I've also noticed that petite women like ourselves tend to have nicer looking feet, for some reason. Have you ever noticed that?

:)

Nice hands are nice, but not overly important... can't say I care about feet :D
The stuff above the feet is much more important: long, slender legs, and a certain place between the legs :D

This is a poorly done poll, although it was made by potatoe under another alias so I can understand. But, I can't really take this topic serious with the poorly done choices.. Heh.

King of Tokyo said:
This is a poorly done poll, although it was made by potatoe under another alias so I can understand. But, I can't really take this topic serious with the poorly done choices.. Heh.

Just write in your own, then!! Tell us what you like!! :p

Hehe, I don't have a foot-fetish, I don't look at men's feet, however, I do prefer the feet to be clean and nice.... :blush: :D

Miss_apollo7 said:
Hehe, I don't have a foot-fetish, I don't look at men's feet, however, I do prefer the feet to be clean and nice.... :blush: :D

I couldn't agree more!! except I mean clean feet on a woman.

intelligence first id have to say, then maybe personailty, and finally looks. also, similar interests are a big thing for me. i dont do very well with girls that have opposite interests. it a good thing ive got so many interests:) looks are more important than a lot of ppl will admit. i cant be with someone if im not attracted to them physically.
so, Anyuni_Nakashima, im 6'6", is that tall enough?
i also have this thing for girls who wear their hair short, i dont know what it is, but on an attractive girl i find it very sexy.

what does everyone look for in the opposite sex?
how they look- They can't be ugly as hell, but it's not very important to me. Preferrably asian, or caucasian brunette.
money- again, not important
humour- this is important. I tend to joke alot, and anyone I get along with would need a sense of humour.
style- Well, I've always been more attracted to tomboys, so I bet she would have to have a kind of "bad ass" attitude.
compassion- depends on the situation in which she shows compassion.
romance- Not really important.
fun- Very important. You have to be able to hang out and have fun with your partner.
intelligience- very important. I'm just not attracted to idiots.
age- doesn't matter, really.
weight- well, she can't weigh more than me. lol
kids- I definitely want kids someday.
nice feet- huh? I'm more of a legs, face, hair, and boobs person, myself. lol

But like I said, I'm more attracted to tomboys.

As a man happily married for almost 9 years now, I'll put in my two yen worth...

My wife is my best friend - we enjoy doing most things together and we never run out of things to talk about. Our personal philosophies, while different, are compatible. We don't hold anything in - we have had our share of screaming and holering, but it's usually cathartic - we never stay mad at each other for more than a day or so.

If you're looking for more than a sex partner, then I seriously recommend that you find someone who you can talk with and never run out of things to discuss. My wife and I are both very much nerds. We love to talk about technology, science, philosophy, politics, etc. If you're interested in lots of stuff and you find that your partner isn't interested in at least a third of them, then you may eventually run into trouble.

For me, it wasn't just intelligence or looks - it was compatibility. I dated my share of women and met a lot that I enjoyed hanging around with, but at the end of the day, if either of us got bored, we knew it was a lost cause. When I met Lindsay, I didn't feel like I had met my soul mate or that we were destined to be together. I felt like I had met my best friend - someone who I could grow old with, raise a family with and help take care of through the rest of my life. Maybe it's just a feeling, but that's what I reccomend looking for.

It also didn't hurt that I had to do my share of growing up before I met Lindsay. Most men start out really immature and need a lot of relationship training. You have to get your priorities set and be ready for a very long term relationship. If you're just playing the field (nothing wrong with that) then just go for a little bit of everything... variety is the spice of life. But try to have worked that mostly out of your system before you run into the "one" person.

Does any of that make sense?

*claps* very good, Fantt.

This thread has been viewed 111790 times.

Back