Question what do you look for in the opposite sex?

what does everyone look for in the opposite sex?

• how they look

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • humour

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • style

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • compassion

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • romance

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • fun

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • intelligience

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • weight

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • kids

• nice feet

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
look,humor,fun,understanding,open mind,caring,kindness

I like girls that could give me warm feelings,
and plays like kids

my passion lies in music and basketball and I put alot of time into those two things, so she would have to appreciate,or atleast try to understand my passion for these two things,
she does not need to be an expert of music and basketball,
I'll be very happy if she would enjoy music with me,watch and play basketball with me.
if she doesn't appreciate it,or even hates it,it would be very tough for us.

I don't care about money.

I look for intelligence for sure, if i can't talk to him on various matters, I would lose interest very quickly!

Oh, I also look at face and hands. :blush: He must look attractive in some way physically (like nice smile, eyes etc...). About the hands, I really can't explain it....I think it is a fetish...:blush:
And my friends have laughed about it, as my friends look at guys' butt, (which I can also I admit), but the guy's hands are more important to me..... :relief:

Miss_apollo7 said:
About the hands, I really can't explain it....I think it is a fetish...:blush:
And my friends have laughed about it, as my friends look at guys' butt, (which I can also I admit), but the guy's hands are more important to me..... :relief:

NO way, Miss Apollo!!!! I am the exact same way! I have a thing about hands!!! :D Hands and lips and teeth!

You are the first one I've seen with a hand fetish like me!! :cool:

I'm glad I'm not alone... :p

Actually, the hand fetish is really common. Lot's of my "girl" friends love nice hands on a man...okay that wasn't supposed to rhyme.

Apperance wise:
I like really tall guys I'm talking about like 6 and 6'5, maybe taller. I think it's sexy when i guy is tall...I know that sounds odd, but I can't help myself and I'm only 5'3.
But, when your thinking personality wise. Many things have to be considered not just one.

I been told by some girls that I have pretty hands. :p

Anyways, what do u make of this kirei and miss apollo ? :blush: :blush: :bluush:

Nice hands, Duo... :love:

Duo I really think you should post more pictures of yourself... :rose:

chikazukiyasui said:
Weight, definitely. Without weight, it wouldn't be possible to have any of the other attributes.

Ok, this is just hilarious. :D

Wow, compassion doesn't seem to really count to much to people it seems!

I voted for intelligence. I love a man with a sexy brain. If a man is not intelligent, then things just won't go any further. So intelligence is number one. Next is humor and compassion. I love a man with a good sense of humor and who also has a good heart. Then comes how they look. There needs to be a physical attraction--usually through the eyes and the smile. That's where the magic happens. And once that happens, I'm hooked!! :blush:

I also love a man who is passionate. Intellectual passion usually translates into physical passion. What can I say but, woo hoo!!! :p

Reactions: Duo
I suppose the question is directed to love or marriage relationships, not just friends or "sex friends" (as they say in Japan). So here is what I say :

how they look : important to like the looks of the person you are going to live with
money : not important in a partner, except for people who have always lived in poverty, are pathologically greedy or too lazy to work
humour : important, but that could be as important with friends or whoever, so nothing exclusive here.
style : important for some, but can easily changed with the partner's influence or current situation (do you wear the same clothes at work, on holiday, or for going out ?)
compassion : ?? Like in "she/he choose to spend her/his life with you by pity" ?
romance : important but difficult to maintain when living all the time together for years
fun : That only depends on the compatibility of personalities and situtation in which they live
intelligence : I used to consider it important (even the most important), but I realised that it was pointless trying to find somebody I am attracted to and can have serious conversations with. Friends or people on forums like here are better to discuss serious issues.
age : Not really a problem as long as we stay within 5-10 years.
weight : ? depends on height. Anyway can change either way depending on lifestyle. Not a stable factor.
kids : can be an issue, but depends on age, maturity, personal experience, etc. Anyway change with time, and anyway most men are ready later than women for biological (hormonal) reasons.
nice feet : kidding ? Why not nice earlobes or nice nails ?

Last edited:
I'd just like to say how funny I think it is that 'intelligence' is spelled wrong in the poll. :D

But as far as the question goes, but with the word 'same' instead of 'opposite' :p , I have to say I agree with every word of Satori's post!

Last edited:
Maciamo said:
compassion : ?? Like in "she/he choose to spend her/his life with you by pity" ?

Nooooo. Compassion as in kind and caring about other people. Not pity! God, no!! That would be a huge turnoff!! But a turnon would be someone who has a good heart and who really cares about other people and humanity in general. At least, that's my interpretation, for what it's worth!! :p

jovial_jon said:
I'd just like to say how funny I think it is that 'intelligence' is spelt wrong in the poll. :D

What's even funnier is that I didn't even notice and yet I chose intelligence as my no. 1 vote!!!! :D Hope that's not a reflection on my intelligence!! :D

jovial_jon said:
I'd just like to say how funny I think it is that 'intelligence' is spelt wrong in the poll. :D

But as far as the question goes, but with the word 'same' instead of 'opposite' :p , I have to say I agree with every word of Satori's post!

what's even funnier is the fact that you "spelt" spelled wrong! :D

j/k with ya!

Nobody's perfect! :D *Edits it and hopes no one will notice.* :relief:

Reactions: CC1
Satori said:
I voted for intelligence. I love a man with a sexy brain. If a man is not intelligent, then things just won't go any further. So intelligence is number one. Next is humor and compassion. I love a man with a good sense of humor and who also has a good heart. Then comes how they look. There needs to be a physical attraction--usually through the eyes and the smile. That's where the magic happens. And once that happens, I'm hooked!! :blush:

Wow, Satori

U defenetily know what you want. I think that in your way you are describing what each of us looks for in a partner. :wave:

I love this line:

Satori said:
I also love a man who is passionate. Intellectual passion usually translates into physical passion. What can I say but, woo hoo!!! :p

By far the most concise post in this thread. :bow:

I always felt that us intellectual oriented guys were a minority but thx to you I saw the light. :blush: :p

great post anyways, :balloon:

Duo said:
Wow, Satori

U defenetily know what you want. I think that in your way you are describing what each of us looks for in a partner. :wave:

I love this line:

By far the most concise post in this thread. :bow:

I always felt that us intellectual oriented guys were a minority but thx to you I saw the light. :blush: :p

great post anyways, :balloon:

Thanks!! Yes, there's nothing like intellectual stimulation for some mad, passionate sex!!! :blush: :cool: :p

first its beauty and how htey look, then its more of intelligence and what their world view is, ie. religion, morals, values etc.

i said romance. but can i say everthing? I look for someone i get on well with, is beautiful both inside and out, has a great personality, and likes romance. Im a huge romantic

This thread has been viewed 111756 times.

Back