Do you hate non-developed countries? - Your opinion

No-one is denying that multinationals are corrupt, nor that they exploit but perhaps you should explain exactly how countries are forced to accept them against their will.

developed countries have more militar and mediatic power than us... nothing more need to be explained.

and then there are the CIA, FBI... and other organizations that act like a mafia group in many cases.

i am not chilean and i don't reside in chile either. i'm just paying a little tribute to a brother country which suffered a terrible catastrophe the past year.

Are you from Mexico?:unsure:

It has to be our Lenaert!

you can make jokes about it edao but you can't argue against this: multinationals from the developed world (esp. usa and spain) have done nothing but exploit all over latin america, our lands, our natural resources, our people... they want us to open our frontiers to their capitals but when we want them to be receptive with our migrants, all they do is make xenophobic laws. what should we feel about that?

The world is a competitive place. There are limited resources to go round and peope have to compete for them. Each coutry has to take responsibility for its own circumstances, if you are being exploited by someone stop them. If you have put yourself in a position to be exploited you have to take some responsibility for allowing it to happen.

Since the global economic crash western living standards have taken a hit, in Europe governments are trying to balance their finances. What you don't hear alot of is people blaming China or America, you hear people talking about how we need to be more proactive raise our standards, work harder and longer.

At the end of the day it comes down to taking responsibilty for your own destiny, you can stand their and blame everyone for your situation or you can go do something about it.

If you are from Mexico I hear you are experiencing some excellent economic growth as is Brasil. Looks like big corporate exploitation is finally paying off. :grin:

On the note of taking responsibility, it is for this very reason that I think western action in Libya is wrong. Responsibility for the future of Libya is for the Libyans let them pay whatever price they see fit to mould their country as they see fit. The lives and prospertiy of Libyians is not the responsibility of America, France and the UK.

Libyan newsreader brandishes rifle on television

economic statics don't show the well-being of a population... you are delusional if you think people in india, brasil or mexico are improving their life quality thanks to capitalism.

if you are being exploited by someone stop them

read my previous post... is difficulto to stop them when they have the best armies, the most influencial media and organizations like CIA or FBI working in favour of capitalism.

Hey Leneart, how was the standard of living in Aztec or Inca empire? How long the people live on average?
Oh, not too long by our standards?
Well, the CIA and FBI must have been busy ruining their lives back then too, lol. Oh, and capitalism too, almost forgot.

:rolleyes:

life was hard for eveyone in those times. and obviously nobody by then lived so long as us today.

american imperialism have been messing around in latam for decades: look chile/pinochet, nicaragua, cuba... thousands of innocent dead.

they just have bring pain and poverty to latam. we would be more wealthy without them.

cubans have a better medical coverage than americans. oh yes, but cubans don't have beautiful skycrapers. :rolleyes:

"Hatred" or "love" are feelings connected to things I am strongly interested in for some reason. I am with a few exceptions not that interested in countries outside Europe, so why should I want to waste my time hating them?

There's much more hate flowing in the underdeveloped countries towards the first world than the opposite.And Canek makes a good case for it.

Why should I hate a country for being underdeveloped? The ones who usually hate non-developed countries are actually the very ones that have to live in them. Many love their culture or people but can't stand living in a country that does not provide any benefits for them. Hence, we see today lots of population movement and mass migration. I heard many illegal migrants or refugees who risk their lives to come to the USA or Europe say that they‘d rather die than going back to their country.

This thread has been viewed 48115 times.

Back