SIMONA&SIMONA ARE FREE

ippolito

Reaction score
The 2 italian girls volunteers to help children in Iraq are free from this afternoon and after more than 2weeks taken by terrorists are coming home
safe.
Simona&Simona welcome home

ippolito said:
The 2 italian girls volunteers to help children in Iraq are free from this afternoon and after more than 2weeks taken by terrorists are coming home
safe.
Simona&Simona welcome home

Ciao Ippolito!

I'm so glad to hear that they are home safe!! I was worried about them. Wasn't someone from Italy killed earlier, though? I think the CNN producer was also released, so thank goodness for that. :cool:

You're from Rome? I know a doctor in Rome who I met through Webshots, and I have another friend I met through Webshots who lives on the Amalfi Coast near Salerno. Do you ever visit that area? I would love to visit Italy one day. :)

Im happy that they were realeased, 2 very nice aid workers, didn't deserve to end up badly. The Italians are one of the few people in Iraq that are actually trusted a bit by the local population mainly because they are either red cross or aid workers and have no armed guards.

Satori said:
Ciao Ippolito!

I'm so glad to hear that they are home safe!! I was worried about them. Wasn't someone from Italy killed earlier, though? I think the CNN producer was also released, so thank goodness for that. :cool:

You're from Rome? I know a doctor in Rome who I met through Webshots, and I have another friend I met through Webshots who lives on the Amalfi Coast near Salerno. Do you ever visit that area? I would love to visit Italy one day. :)

Thanks for your nice words....yes I live in Rome and one of the 2 Simona lives in Rome also.
I have been in Amalfi coast and I have spent a week in one of the best place in the wordl a little town on the top of a montain that doninates all the Amalfi coast it is Ravello find it in the web search Ravello photos...
and let me know............ciao

Satori said:
Ciao Ippolito!

Unfortanly one journalist were killed in August Enzo Baldoni
and another before Quattrocchi he was like bodyguard but not militar.
Ennzo' body is stille there and the familu?y wish to have his body here.
Sad stories in a sad land.
But now we are happy for the girls.

THat is good...especially as there were rumours that they have already been killed.

Satori said:
Wasn't someone from Italy killed earlier, though?

Yes, there was one Italian man who got killed by kidnappers in Iraq. He was kidnapped along with other Italians if I remember correctly, but they became released after a while.

OH I see that ippolito has already answered the question...yes, I was thinking about the Italian bodyguard who got killed.

ippolito said:
Thanks for your nice words....yes I live in Rome and one of the 2 Simona lives in Rome also.
I have been in Amalfi coast and I have spent a week in one of the best place in the wordl a little town on the top of a montain that doninates all the Amalfi coast it is Ravello find it in the web search Ravello photos...
and let me know............ciao

I know of Ravello! And I have sent you a PM with links to my friends' photo albums. :)

Last edited:
Apparently, some sources say that a ransom was paid by the government.
How much, I don't know.

Anyway, the end result is good: that the women are safe.

A tv in Kuwait said 1milion dollars......but is not sure...
here some people are not sure about all the story.
they appear normal coming out from the airplane landed yesterday night not exhausted..like the other italian hostages that were free some months ago
with a lost way to watch.....
here in forums somebody wrote the 2 Simona hollywood stars...
I am a little confused of what I saw in tv.

This thread has been viewed 5584 times.

Back