Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: essential oils vs diseases

Angry essential oils vs diseases

http://askwaltstollmd.com/wwwboard/m...s/317197.shtml

Basically, we found these great natural essential oils that kills the superbugs, but we won't tell you what they are because of commercial sensitivities...

meanwhile, thousands of people are dying in the hospital when they could have just used these oils....

and probably thousands more will die in the hospitals in SE Asia, while the researchers sit on their hands on this knowledge....this should be a crime against humanity....
    I know nothing...except the answer is 42. You know more than I do.

Chukchi Salmon

Ethnic group
    Paleo-Asian

Question?

Quote Originally Posted by den4
    http://askwaltstollmd.com/wwwboard/m...s/317197.shtml

Basically, we found these great natural essential oils that kills the superbugs, but we won't tell you what they are because of commercial sensitivities...

meanwhile, thousands of people are dying in the hospital when they could have just used these oils....

and probably thousands more will die in the hospitals in SE Asia, while the researchers sit on their hands on this knowledge....this should be a crime against humanity....
    I came to understand your "mad face" icon only after some wondering. The link you gave was somewhat cryptic to me, mainly because I do not know much about the subject. So I am probably making nonsense here, but could't we just use oregano, lavender, and thyme derived medicine to kill off the super-bacteria? What is the difficulty? And why are the so-called "greedy scientists" holding back such common place remedies? Do the chemicals require special processing after being extracted from oregano and the like?

(Can you make it a little easier to understand for novices like me? )
    Z: The fish in the water are happy.
    H: How do you know ? You're not fish.
    Z: How do you know I don't ? You're not me.
    H: True I am not you, and I cannot know. Likewise, I know you're not, therefore I know you don't.
    Z: You asked me how I knew implying you knew I knew. In fact I saw some fish, strolling down by the Hao River, all jolly and gay.

--Zhuangzi