What language best fits your personality ?

Wow - I got Italian and British English! It surprised me... I was expecting to get French as that is the language (and culture) where I feel the most comfortable... I'm pretty happy with my results, though. :)

# 1 suits me the most (Italian) ^_^ i love being w/ my family & friends.. but i dont like talking all that much unless it's a good topic! :)

Hmm.. cool. I'm 3, 6, and 7. So Japanese, Spanish, and Chinese for me! I can speak 2 of those 3(not really interested in Spanish...).

well, geez, I am advised British English!
wow, but, I already speak that.

then I am advised French, which I detest.
Then I'm told Japanese isn't for me!
GAAAHH!

Nyan i got 3 japanese. . . .>.< Wasn't expecting that. . .Kewl I like this test=^-^=
<3

looks like i'm Japanese and German combo :relief:

Holland is such a small country one has to learn foreign languages at highschool, English, French and German and today also many schools give Spanish as well. Since I didn't grow up in Holland but in Indonesia, I automacticily learnt Malay, today Bahasa Indonesia.

The most beautiful language to me is French, it is very expressive, I also love reading French books and magazines. And luckily I can watch four French TV stations.
Dutch? I can very well understand that lots of foreigners have big problems with the Dutch language, it not easy at all.

Languages are very important, it is the best way to try to understand each other, although...sometimes a big smile can tell you a lot.

I got 2 and 3 which is French and Japanese. :47: :nihonjin:

I have spent sometime learning Japanese in the past but I didn't get up the advance level and I have forgotten a lot of the Japanese language I learnt.

Now I am learning French.:wave:

????ς? :relief: i was Japanese :cool: although... i AM happy with this :bluush: i think my second choice would be 5, which is Dutch??? :eek: hm... interesting...

:wave:

Spanish?? No way...
French??????????? Hell nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I got the 2 languages I hate the most! Even if spanish is my mothertonge.
Am I doomed to live trap in here?

Languages are very important, it is the best way to try to understand each other, although...sometimes a big smile can tell you a lot.

I agree. Languages are extremely important. And it's always nice to be able to talk with someone in their own language. I think this shows respect and openness :)

This thread has been viewed 217695 times.

Back