the evils mankind does to one another

den4

Reaction score
Mau Mau report (9:30)
A new book is stirring up controversy in Kenya -- where the author says British colonial authorities set up detention camps in the 1950's. And they were FAR from the rehabilitation centers the British claimed them to be. The World's Jeb Sharp reports.
*LANGUAGE ADVISORY: This report contains graphic description of prisoner abuse.

http://www.theworld.org/content/03246.wma

Assuming all of the alleged activity in this report is true?c
this is really messed up.....

Hummmm??????

It tells me with high speed broadband(RoadRunner) that it will take 37 minutes to download? Someone with a slow speed phone hook-up might not want to start this one?

Frank

:? :eek:kashii:

Frank D. White said:
It tells me with high speed broadband(RoadRunner) that it will take 37 minutes to download? Someone with a slow speed phone hook-up might not want to start this one?
That is purely evil ! But wasn't that the whole point den4 wanted to get across ? :bikkuri: :evil: :bikkuri:

Nothin' new here!

Although it was a work of fiction, the author Robert Ruark wove an ugly and graphic description of the treatment that was given to Mau-Mau gangsters unlucky enough to be "taken into custody." Denied by the Colonial government as well as HM ministers back in London, Ruark's descriptions were acknowledged by many on both sides of the "troubles" of the time as being accurate enough, and perhaps bland compared to reality.

The truth is not only out there, somewhere, it isn't even hidden. The book is Something of Value, ISBN: 089966816X. You will find it in most public libraries.

Last edited:
Frank D. White said:

Frank

:? :eek:kashii:

SPRINT EarthLink DSL timed out trying to load it.

The forums you share are really helpful to me, I will follow your posts regularly. For more information about me, go here:

This thread has been viewed 7123 times.

Back