Origin of human was an African

I don't think at that time races existed. So, the first humans that appeared in Africa were not really black persons as we know them today, because it took thousands of years of adaptation to become the races that we know today.

I don't think at that time races existed. So, the first humans that appeared in Africa were not really black persons as we know them today, because it took thousands of years of adaptation to become the races that we know today.

I agree with you.

The male was from africa, but not everyone in africa is black.....and im not talking about white settlers. The "original humans" would have to be of mid complextion, like arabic in order to have the necesscery dominant and recessive traits to produce all the human skin colors.

I agree with your post in general
detail: for I know, true arabic people (Yemen bedwin people are not of mid complexion: when taken their skin colour in the areas protected from sun, they are between 'olive white' and 'light brunet white' and their features are close to Near-Eastern or Mediterranean 'Caucasian' ones for the most of them, despite of some mixtures by the way of wives (a little more Subsaharian mt DNA according to some scholars)

Many religion claims and inter prates about this human theory that all of us is descendant of a single person and that person was Adam.I think now we should work on civilizations and human kind rather that to know about the origin.

Last edited by a moderator:

This thread has been viewed 23921 times.

Back