Favorite European Vacation Spot

Yeah Spain was awesome, especially Barcelona. France is cool too; I actually like the southern Mediterranean coast area and Provence better than Paris. Italy is one of my favorite places, but it doesn't feel the same as it used to when I went there when I was younger. Took a trip out to Greece recently also and the sea there, as well as nightlife and island culture, is pretty tight.

Zermatt is a village in[FONT=arial, sans-serif] switzerland is one of my favorite place ever.
[/FONT]

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This city, full of colorful homes, canals and bridges, is one of Europe's most picturesque capitals.

Biarritz, France

Netherlands for me because i heard that when you pick a good season in that place you will surely enjoy travelling in that country.

My favourite place to travel in Europe is France.

Another great place for vacation is Italy, north or south.

When I was working in Winnipeg I was next to Czech who was a great talker. We hardly did any work and nobody said anything. Of course I left as I wanted some working experience. Anyway, he lamented how Canada was a cultural desert as there was no night life after work. He told me about Europe and the wonderful night life there and especially Spain. He said it was deserted and so a great place for a beach summer vacation and it was incredibly cheap. Of course this was around the time of the spaghetti westerns. Now I know Sean Connery has a home in Spain maybe near a beach.

I'm planning 10 days in Amsterdam, next month. I may pass some days or hours in Hamburg and Lubeck as well.

Then I will spend the rest of my summer enjoying the beaches of southern Sweden. :heart:

pebble-piles-southern-sweden-nature-beach-485x728.jpg

I want to see Belin.. The Best nightlife, fine dining, original fashion and innovative museums

Yeah! London is a good city of England. It is a beautiful and charming city. I would like to say you must take a visit toLondon, during your winter vacations. It would be a good time for you. Last winter vacations I visited it with my friends. We really enjoyed different attractions there like Tate Modern, Coca-Cola, London Eye, Tower of London and Royal Museums Greenwich.

Paris and London are the most beautiful and fabulous places for vacations. Once in my life I had personally visited it with my family and during our journey we visited some most beautiful and popular places of Paris.I can never forgot it and now I am planning again visit to Paris.

My 10 Favorite European Vacation Spot are

1 Rome
2 Paris
3 London
4 Florence
5 Barcelona
6 Amsterdam
7 Prague
8 Berlin
9 Venice
10 Vienna

If you are Planning to visit Europe then according to my suggestion visit this places must .
Book your favorite Hotel by - Luxuryhotelsgroup

Below are the top rated vacation places in the European continent.
  • Milan, Italy
  • Gdansk, Poland
  • Athens, Greece
  • San Sebastian, Spain
  • Porto, Portugal

This thread has been viewed 62765 times.

Back