Favorite European Vacation Spot

Duo

Southern Sun
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
So what's your favorite place in Europe to go in vacation ?

The hot southern sea side or perhaps the northern central snowy mountain ranges? Or maybe the low countries, Belgium and Netherlands? and dairy heaven pastural Denmark? Or maybe a bit up more in the ice cold rivers of Sweden, Norway and Finland.

well you tell me

I like to go to Croatia.... I mean there is a lot of sea and other things. A lot of beautiful cities to visit and I really had a lot of fun when I was there. :)
But the only bad thing is, that the beaches and cities are dirty.
I was on one beach in Sibenik and it was very dirty. There were garbage all over the place... :(

I would say Ireland, I just love the nature and the people

anchyyy said:
I like to go to Croatia.... I mean there is a lot of sea and other things. A lot of beautiful cities to visit and I really had a lot of fun when I was there. :)
But the only bad thing is, that the beaches and cities are dirty.
I was on one beach in Sibenik and it was very dirty. There were garbage all over the place... :(

yeahh,,,, that's a bit of problem in many balkan beaches, heheh :blush:

There are so many places I would like to go in Europe.
I've never been there, so any places are mysterious and fascinating to me.
Spain has been very atractive to me recently, and also I would like to see the building that has no straight line in Malta Island.

anchyyy said:
Yes..but turists still love to go there :)

Especially slovenes who have but 40km or so of beach and can go rub the superior cash flow into the the resentful croat facial expressions ;)

yeah is cool ;)

I think that the mediterranean is the best vacation place ever, not just in Europe. And Crotia has a huge chunk of it, more then they deserve i feel :eek:kashii:
I mean Bosnia has like but 1 km of coast then ur bak in Croatia again :D
that's just crazy stuff, but oh well........ maybe you wealthy slovenes should try to come down to Albania more often, we got the adriatic and Ionian see, hoaaa, 2 instead of just one, and i bet we can be more amicable hosts ;)

My favourrite spots so far are:

LONDON
BERLIN
ROME

(yes, I am a city-person and not a beach-person) :blush:

My best friend is going to Croatia and I have seen the pictures from the place she will be staying for a week....I wouldn't mind a "beach-vacation" one day....When I go to the beach to get tanned, to swin and play frisbee with friends, I always go to the one close to where I live (about 10 mins by foot)...

Duo said:
maybe you wealthy slovenes should try to come down to Albania more often, we got the adriatic and Ionian see, hoaaa, 2 instead of just one, and i bet we can be more amicable hosts ;)

Lol! I think most of slovenes don't want to go to Albania. Sad but true. But I like to try to go everywhere I can. I love to travel and to have fun.

anchyyy said:
Lol! I think most of slovenes don't want to go to Albania. Sad but true. But I like to try to go everywhere I can. I love to travel and to have fun.

Yeah oh well, i think most slovenes don't know much about Albania, plus using Siptar as derrogatory term doesn't help things, well hopefully this summer my slovene friend is comin whilst i go on vacation there so he can spread the word ;)

Miss_apollo7 said:
My favourrite spots so far are:

LONDON
BERLIN
ROME

(yes, I am a city-person and not a beach-person) :blush:

My best friend is going to Croatia and I have seen the pictures from the place she will be staying for a week....I wouldn't mind a "beach-vacation" one day....When I go to the beach to get tanned, to swin and play frisbee with friends, I always go to the one close to where I live (about 10 mins by foot)...

Uffff, u said the magic word, Rome, great city....

Isn't it cold at that beach where you go? I know here in Belgium the northern sea is FREEZINGggggg, i don't know how people can swim there, but Miss Apollo, maybe you should give the hot beachside scene a chance ;)

Duo said:
Yeah oh well, i think most slovenes don't know much about Albania, plus using Siptar as derrogatory term doesn't help things, well hopefully this summer my slovene friend is comin whilst i go on vacation there so he can spread the word ;)

It's true. I personally don't now nothing about Albania. But most of people in Slovenia think that it's not ok to go there just because of muslims and soo on. They have diffrent reasons and believe me they will always find at least one more...

Heh, that's weird the muslim thing, first because most albanians are not religious at all and second because you guys are just about to build a huge islamic center in the middle of Ljubjana soooooooo, a bit ironic ;)

But i guess this goes to prove our stupid old sterotypes and barriers that inhibit the balkans from progressing further more, and that's why we need the EU, to save us from our own stupidity :p

Duo said:
Heh, that's weird the muslim thing, first because most albanians are not religious at all and second because you guys are just about to build a huge islamic center in the middle of Ljubjana soooooooo, a bit ironic ;)

But i guess this goes to prove our stupid old sterotypes and barriers that inhibit the balkans from progressing further more, and that's why we need the EU, to save us from our own stupidity :p

You're right. That huge islamic center in the middle of Ljubljana...people fought about that so long i can't even remember when that crap started. And still there are a lot of them that still don't want it. :eek:kashii:

And that EU thing...I don't like it very much. But in that point you are right :p

Yeah that actually annoys me also, building that center :eek:kashii:

but anyways bak to the main topic, i hear slovenia is also a pretty cool to visit, like there are those caves, good ski resorts, and good pizza for cheap and a lot of cute girls :p

Duo said:
Yeah that actually annoys me also, building that center :eek:kashii:

but anyways bak to the main topic, i hear slovenia is also a pretty cool to visit, like there are those caves, good ski resorts, and good pizza for cheap and a lot of cute girls :p

You should really come to visit Slovenia. It is b-e-a-utiful :p . Especally Maribor is good. I live here :blush: Everytime is something hapening. I am never bored when i go to the city shopping or so...and yes it is a place of cute girls :blush: :lol:

Pizza is good too and we got our special food like Over Mura moving pie :p strange name :relief: but it is good :cool: :)

Last edited:
In the summer, definitely Finland. Especially in July.

most vacations in europe i have spent in the netherlands on the camping .. haha really cheesie... but it was nice, this was from my 12th up to my 16th.. after that i went to Ibiza, and to benidorm ( both spain)

i liked that the most Ibiza!!!! nice clubbing, and the island is great.. the got some really great pirate caves, and the old city is wonderful!!!

but the best place is for sure PARIS.. i have been there twice, totaly 1 and 4 days, but it is beautifull, architecture, food, live.. ( except most people LOL )

This thread has been viewed 62769 times.

Back