Live 8

im watching it on tv today!!! pretty cool it is yeah!!!

Hope everybody will sign there name in www.live8live.com ... !!!! i did

extra info about Live 8

What is Live 8?

Live 8 is a series of concerts and events across the world which are being staged to highlight the problem of global poverty. It's a chance for ordinary people to call on world leaders at this year's G8 summit and tell them to put a stop to the needless deaths of 30,000 children every single day.

On 6th July 2005, the leaders of Great Britain, the USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Russia will meet at Gleneagles in Scotland to talk about world affairs, including Africa. They will be presented with a workable plan to double aid, drop the debt and make trade laws fair.

The G8 summit is our opportunity to demand that the world's most influential leaders take action now.

Live 8 has organised concerts in Philadelpia, Berlin, London, Rome, Paris and Edinburgh, with 100 artists, a million spectators, two billion viewers and one message: Make Poverty History.

to bad there is not much response on this thread i think... serieus thing.. maybe to BIG... but i think it deserve some attention, at least people could go to the site, to understand the meaning of it.. www.live8live.com

This thread has been viewed 8306 times.

Back