Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traveling to Ireland & Scotland

Ireland is no doubt a very nice place to visit with specials, I am glad that you liked our shared information. Here I am going to say that you should go there at once without wasting your time. Here is one suggestion in my mind that don't forget to take your camera with you while the tour.

Well guys! Ireland is a very beautiful island. Ireland's attractions are so amazing. Here I am going to share some destination names like Blarney Castle, Blarney Castle and Blarney Stone. These are nice places in Ireland. If you will visit there then must try these places.

If you get the chance I'd say Glasgow and Loch Lomond :)

Glasgow is a great city. I have spent over a year there in my teens and even now it's not as flawed as the biggest EU cities. Enjoy!

joselcollin

Great article! My husband and I were just discussing this two days ago. We're new to alot of this, and have been putting together our first BOBs and working out our bug out plan. We realized that our fitness level is not where it needs to be. It's funny that both of us hate even thinking about exercise, normally, but in the context of survival, both us are geared up! Also, we've decided to get into shape by practicing our bug out plan, which is a way more appealing to me than going to a gym or doing a workout video, or even just working out on my own with music. This is actually practical. Getting in shape for a specific purpose other than fitting into smaller jeans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12