If you could learn any language...

probably Japanese.
since Japanese culture is so attractive. (especially with their good manners)
and want to travel to japan but speaking in Japanese.

I had mastered a Asian language Cantonese (the Hong Kong one)
so I just want to learn other foreign language then.

French. It's classy. But so far i learned english and deutch. And little bit ukrainian and croatian.

French, because I like the language and culture. I've studied Japanese and Spanish, but much prefer French.

Sadly I don't know full Spanish so I would like to learn more Spanish because it's my blood and also Galician for the same reasons.
I would like to learn Breton because it's a Celtic language and I enjoy Celtic culture and Brittany and Galicia have things in common.
Also other Romance languages like Italian (i know a bit of Italian) and French because I enjoy the languages and comparing them.

I would definitely choose:
English - the No. 1 language of the world communication
Chinese - will become the most important after English soon
German - because I like it (past family connections)
Spanish - important not only in Latin America but the US as well

Additional languages:
Arabic - for those wishing to work in the Near, Middle East, North Africa or in Governmental Services

Although I would like to learn Spanish and Italian, my first preference would be Russian. I have little difficulty getting my tongue around Russian words but the Cyrillic writing may be a different matter.

I'd like to learn Attic Greek. It would be interesting to read the texts of Plato, Heron, Socrates, Hippocrates, etc.. in the original Greek form, not translated to Modern Greek or English.

Even though it wouldn't be very useful in my daily life, I have always wanted to learn Turkish. There's so much history within the borders of Turkey and I've always been interested in the history of that region.

Probably Russian, I seem to be able to get my tongue around Russian words pretty easily.

German first.

Also Greek and Italian, and probably Spanish.

If languages could be learned quickly life would be nicer.

This thread has been viewed 38330 times.

Back