Racism

I think most racism today stems from the Fact Europe and America seem to be hell bent on allowing our enemies free citizenship at our expense. With the economical situation around the globe I think immigration should be halted until every European and American has a job and then only allow those with a skill that can provide a living for their family in. In America a new immigrant can get a 10 year tax break and loan subsidy's to start a business but a native born American can not. I judge a man by his actions not by race
You're basically implying that racism is most prevalent in Europe and the U.S. than in any other region of the world.This is a typical misconception.If you ever travel through some african countries and/or Latin America,you'll discover that racism is much more frequent/flagrant there than in North America or any european country.And in some cases you can even found "intra-racism",for example,westernized latin americans of amerindian origin being racist towards non-westernized latin americans of amerindian origin.I just don't buy this idea of "white countries=most racist countries".

Last edited:
I am not racist......I hate EVERYbody!

I am not racist.....I hate EVERYbody!

Good one. ;) It's odd that modern Western society has a strong taboo against people who hate a specific racial group, but not one's own or everybody in general. Is it more acceptable to hate more people as long as they are not defined as a race or another well defined group ? Interesting matter for discussion.

You're basically implying that racism is most prevalent in Europe and the U.S. than in any other region of the world.This is a typical misconception.If you ever travel through some african countries and/or Latin America,you'll discover that racism is much more frequent/flagrant there than in North America or any european country.And in some cases you can even found "intra-racism",for example,westernized latin americans of amerindian origin being racist towards non-westernized latin americans of amerindian origin.I just don't buy this idea of "white countries=most racist countries".

I know that Arab-speaking peoples hate each other with a passion!

and for alot of various reasons, according to them.

Good one. ;) It's odd that modern Western society has a strong taboo against people who hate a specific racial group, but not one's own or everybody in general. Is it more acceptable to hate more people as long as they are not defined as a race or another well defined group ? Interesting matter for discussion.

I agree. Just seems easier to hate EVERYONE.......why be picky?

Past injustices perceived, real or fake, creates a revenge factor. The perpetrator(s) is identified and the descendents are the ones targeted. Whether it is right or wrong is diificult as historical facts are facts.
actually it's NOT difficult. It IS wrong to target someone living today because of some stupid, irrelevant crap that happened 200 or 300 years ago.

If someone wants to do that, then they are the racist one. Not the other way around.

Where do you draw the line between racism and freedom of speech/beliefs?

I am not racist, but I do agree that racists have the right to free speech with NO limitations

I agree with total freedom of speech for every single human, regardless if I actually like their opinion or not.

Every single human born with a mouth should have the right to free speech......no exceptions.

It's only when speech turns into action that something should be done about it.

Why is racism always the focal point when it comes to the exercise in free speech debate? How come when a guy calls a woman a b*tch or something like that there is no debate about free speech?
Because, everyone knows that would be stupid.

Free speech should be applied to everyone, including racists, whether you like what they have to say or not.

Free speech is a principle....no one/group should be able to limit it for others at their own pleasure. Not for any reason.

except for maybe in a courtroom when a judge issues a gag order to be placed. And even with that, there should be a very,very good & logical reason for it.

It's only when speech turns into action that something should be done about it.

I am also for as much freedom and liberty as possible but being a realist I realize that speech can easily be turned into action.
All propaganda and brainwashing is based on that...

I am also for as much freedom and liberty as possible but being a realist I realize that speech can easily be turned into action.
All propaganda and brainwashing is based on that...
yeah, you're right, it does start with that.

I just think, legally speaking, no one has the right to stop it until it actually gets to the point where people are starting to violently act on it.

Last edited:
Well it's up to them if they choose to be racist. The liberal elite/chattering classes whatever you want to call them keep mentioning how we are supposedly free to have our own opinions, yet they seem to want to turn into fascists when they hear something they don't like. So i say let them say what they want as long as any activism is done through established mediums (of course talking, protesting, politics) as any other opinion. I just get fed up when anyone who doesn't adhere to their strange belief system gets called a racist, they've overused the word so much i think people are starting to care less and less about what it means. Crying wolf.

A lot of the people that I know are racist and it's really starting to bother me. I used to try to ignore it but lately it seems like it's been getting worse. So I'm wondering, what do you guys think about racism and the people that are racist?

There is a lot of confusion into racism issues these days.
For the last few decades Anglo-Saxon countries, primarily America, Britain and Canada feverishly have been trying to suppress people’s right and freedom to express and exercise their national, cultural identity. The aim is to create one race and one culture under one leader by deleting any association with where you came from, what’s your race and et cetera. In fact, they went so far as to invent a new terminology for describing race groups (negroid renaming into black). Those countries in order to accommodate their changing population want to enforce others to accept new definitions. I wonder why Caucasian race is still not called white?? –probably it would be too racist?

Despite all their efforts, racism continues to grow, especially in America. People got so fed up that they started less and less care if they’re called racist.
Those anti-racism tactics failed. And they failed because they don’t reach people’s minds, because they undermine the essence of individuality.

So the question is why racism is on the rise? In order to explain that, we have to understand its roots.
Has it ever occurred to you, why Japanese, Chinese or Arab people never have any racism issues? Why so few Indians have it? And why most “black race people” have it. The answer is simpler than you thought.

Edit:
Rest of post was deleted as to racist and demeaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lot of confusion into racism issues these days.
For the last few decades Anglo-Saxon countries, primarily America, Britain and Canada feverishly have been trying to suppress people’s right and freedom to express and exercise their national, cultural identity. The aim is to create one race and one culture under one leader by deleting any association with where you came from, what’s your race and et cetera. In fact, they went so far as to invent a new terminology for describing race groups (negroid renaming into black). Those countries in order to accommodate their changing population want to enforce others to accept new definitions. I wonder why Caucasian race is still not called white?? –probably it would be too racist?
What the hell you're talking about, all these terms are used in mass media and population in general, black and white. In official language Caucasian and African-American. Neither form is used as derogatory expression, and only such are avoided.

Despite all their efforts, racism continues to grow, especially in America.
Can you post racial crime statistics to prove your point?

Those anti-racism tactics failed. And they failed because they don’t reach people’s minds, because they undermine the essence of individuality.
...and that's why America elected first black president. Do you want to see real racial changes in America watch movie "Battler".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Butler

So the question is why racism is on the rise? In order to explain that, we have to understand its roots.
Has it ever occurred to you, why Japanese, Chinese or Arab people never have any racism issues? Why so few Indians have it? And why most “black race people” have it.
Where were you hiding for all these years? Did you ever meet other races or ethnicities? Did you travel and talk to locals? Regardless, and I'm sorry to say that, but you are not the best observer. Your thoughts seem to resemble bad written racist book or a website of some sort of racist guru.

1. Did you ever read anything about Japanese extreme racist/nationalistic behaviour during WWII? Typical story of chosen people ruling inferior others.
2. China? Read this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_China
3. Arabs? Where should we start? So many stories so little time. Why don't you read yourself:
She was a witness to racist attacks by Arab Egyptians on blacks and stated: "We are a racist people in Egypt and we are in deep denial about it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world
4. Indians? What about this little nugget freshly off the press:
http://www.ibtimes.com/murder-niger...itudes-indians-against-black-africans-1458578
and this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_relations_in_India
So much for "Civilized" nations being non-racist.
I'm sure, with your anti-black philosofy you would blend well in India or China.

Racism and nationalism goes back few million years to simple hunter-gatherer tribes. To survive, to make one's group stronger, to unite a group against other groups, people of one group needed to start thinking about their special place on earth, special status, superiority, being chosen by god, protected by ancestor spirits. Not mentioning the fact that their were closely related to each other and looked almost identical, and were afraid of strangers who usually looked somewhat different. All these elements and others with positively uniting aspect, were beneficial to small groups, made them stronger and got encoded in our DNA . However the same elements are highly destructive to modern societies and the whole world. Nowadays these are the source of conflicts, wars, social injustice, nationalism, racism and any form of degrading anyone who is different than you.
The inner working of simple tribal instinct, to protect the tribe.

If you have any genetic knowledge you would know that you are already a nice mixture of Homo-Sapiens from Africa, Neanderthal, Near Easter Farmers, European Hunter Gatherers, North Asiatics, West Asiatics, Huns, plus many more admixtures with Jewish included. Post your DNA reading for a closer look.

What the hell you're talking about, all these terms are used in mass media and population in general, black and white. In official language Caucasian and African-American. Neither form is used as derogatory expression, and only such are avoided.

Can you post racial crime statistics to prove your point?

...and that's why America elected first black president. Do you want to see real racial changes in America watch movie "Battler".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Butler

Where were you hiding for all these years? Did you ever meet other races or ethnicities? Did you travel and talk to locals? Regardless, and I'm sorry to say that, but you are not the best observer. Your thoughts seem to resemble bad written racist book or a website of some sort of racist guru.

1. Did you ever read anything about Japanese extreme racist/nationalistic behaviour during WWII? Typical story of chosen people ruling inferior others.
2. China? Read this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_issues_in_China
3. Arabs? Where should we start? So many stories so little time. Why don't you read yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world
4. Indians? What about this little nugget freshly off the press:
http://www.ibtimes.com/murder-niger...itudes-indians-against-black-africans-1458578
and this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_relations_in_India
So much for "Civilized" nations being non-racist.
I'm sure, with your anti-black philosofy you would blend well in India or China.

Racism and nationalism goes back few million years to simple hunter-gatherer tribes. To survive, to make one's group stronger, to unite a group against other groups, people of one group needed to start thinking about their special place on earth, special status, superiority, being chosen by god, protected by ancestor spirits. Not mentioning the fact that their were closely related to each other and looked almost identical, and were afraid of strangers who usually looked somewhat different. All these elements and others with positively uniting aspect, were beneficial to small groups, made them stronger and got encoded in our DNA . However the same elements are highly destructive to modern societies and the whole world. Nowadays these are the source of conflicts, wars, social injustice, nationalism, racism and any form of degrading anyone who is different than you.
The inner working of simple tribal instinct, to protect the tribe.

If you have any genetic knowledge you would know that you are already a nice mixture of Homo-Sapiens from Africa, Neanderthal, Near Easter Farmers, European Hunter Gatherers, North Asiatics, West Asiatics, Huns, plus many more admixtures with Jewish included. Post your DNA reading for a closer look.

The tribes are bigger, but they're still tribes. Globalism is simply forming a bigger tribe, of course you don't really see it yet because we're in transition. By taking sides against people who hold these views, you yourself are being driven by similar instincts with similar effects, to those you criticize.

The tribes are bigger, but they're still tribes. Globalism is simply forming a bigger tribe, of course you don't really see it yet because we're in transition. By taking sides against people who hold these views, you yourself are being driven by similar instincts with similar effects, to those you criticize.
You are bang on. We all have the "tribalizm" in forms of racism, nationalism or many sorts of intolerances. I'm not immune either. My tribe that I'm identifying with is the whole world. Baltic tribes identifies himself with white people, or perhaps with anyone but black people. Very suitable for Victorian England, I must say.

A state that does not guarantee minority rights is doomed to chaos and failure. Discrimination starts with visible minorities, then moves to women, then old people and sick people etc. In such chaos, pretty soon everybody becomes victim of some sort of abuse. Don't be fooled to think that you can do it to just visible minorities and then stop; once it starts it becomes a domino effect that brings dangerous chaos. This is so easy to understand that even ancient empires like Rome and Byzant had meritocracy rules in place to avoid racism. If you walked in the streets of Kostandinople, you could hear 10 languages at the same time, and that is the longest lived empire on record.

A state that does not guarantee minority rights is doomed to chaos and failure. Discrimination starts with visible minorities, then moves to women, then old people and sick people etc. In such chaos, pretty soon everybody becomes victim of some sort of abuse. Don't be fooled to think that you can do it to just visible minorities and then stop; once it starts it becomes a domino effect that brings dangerous chaos. This is so easy to understand that even ancient empires like Rome and Byzant had meritocracy rules in place to avoid racism. If you walked in the streets of Kostandinople, you could hear 10 languages at the same time, and that is the longest lived empire on record.
Good point, empires needed to be more tolerant to make sure all nationalities or ethnicities can live together in peace. That's why at some point all people of Roman Empire became its citizens. Likewise for the peace on whole Earth we need to think (well, at least start thinking) about all peoples as being equal with same human rights. Otherwise there is not much chance for global peace and elimination of racism. It is still a long shot, so at least for now I would like to see more tolerance, and people stopping hating each other too much.

Anti-racism is good because it is useful in taking over other continents (the video is in English): ;)

I know that Arab-speaking peoples hate each other with a passion!

and for alot of various reasons, according to them.

Yeah i'm a gulf Arab who dislikes and never trust Levantines and North Africans i also consider them inferior

This thread has been viewed 58159 times.

Back