Best cities to visit in Europe

Swedish, here, so I'm not being biased if I say the island of Tenerife has to be the best place in Europe :)

There are a lot of beautiful cities in the Europe. If I have to decide, definitely Budapest. Athens is the certainly in the shortlist. I love Spain but I wasn't in Madrid and I cannot evaluate. Some Italian smaller cities are amazing, for example Verona. As city for life for me Berlin is at the top.

Bergamo (Upper town) and Mantua are beautiful.

Madrid is impressive.

Barcelona is my number one..Although I have enjoyed Amsterdam and Berlin too.

Favorite 3 Copenhagen, Oslo and Bergen.

• Milan, Italy
  • Gdansk, Poland
  • Athens, Greece
  • San Sebastian, Spain
  • Porto, Portugal
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
These are the best cities to visit in Europe. In this season I would recommend to visit Amsterdam and enjoy with the full bloom of Tulip flowers in world largest garden.

London, with decent weather, should genuinely be 1A*. There's just so much to do.

• Milan, Italy
  • Gdansk, Poland
  • Athens, Greece
  • San Sebastian, Spain
  • Porto, Portugal
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands
These are the best cities to visit in Europe. In this season I would recommend to visit Amsterdam and enjoy with the full bloom of Tulip flowers in world largest garden.

Amsterdam is incredibly overrated, I went there for 3 or 4 days and even then we basically had fully experienced the city.

One city that is pretty underrated is Budapest - it's scenic and orderly and there's a pretty decent amount to do.

Make sure you don't get ripped off by the predatory cabs that wait outside airports and train stations though, as with all cities

This thread has been viewed 424917 times.

Back