Question How do you release stress?

Doc said:
Alcoholism and stress do not mix will, and I condemn it too. I refuse to drink when I'm stressed, as it only can create more problems in the end. I should know because I am genetically predisposed to become an alcoholic should I start drinking. Therefore, I naturally refuse to drink at all. As for exercise I absolutely love it. I even find it better than a sexual release! I love exercise, plus it's a great stress reducer! :)

Doc :wave:

Sex is good exercise, too. :hihi:

i normaly hold stress in...

Kinsao said:
Sex is good exercise, too. :hihi:

Not that good.....:eek:kashii:

* makes big sign saying "Fat people need more sex!!!" *

Oi! Are you saying that I'm fat?!

......:eek:kashii:

maybe just a little extra?.. lol

Carlson said:
i normaly hold stress in...

Which is not good. It said scientifically and medically that if a man does that all through is life, that by the time he is forty he will have more stress built up than a pregnant woman. My Father would be a prime example of this. In short, don't hold it in because it'll mess you up more in the end than you really think.

Carlson said:
maybe just a little extra?.. lol

Oi, so you think I'm fat too!

.....:eek:kashii:

No I'm not.

Well you ain't getting any from me!

Doc said:

Well you ain't getting any from me!

Awwww... you've made me feel all rejected now. :( *sulks* :lol:
Maybe someone else will take notice of my sign. :)
I'm gonna start a new exercise club in my city. :hihi:

Kinsao said:
Awwww... you've made me feel all rejected now. :( *sulks* :lol:

Now you know how I felt when you called me fat!:eek:kashii:

Maybe someone else will take notice of my sign. :)

Oh I noticed your sign, it's just that you live way across the pond. Plus, I don't think you'd like it anyway. One, I'm a virgin. Two, I have a very hairy chest, including legs and arms. Three, I have a very large frame meaning that I have very broad shoulders and a large neck because of my bone structure. In other words I'm literally big boned in a sense, yet I'm not fat ironically enough. And since I'm large framed and have musucles I'm sure that's a turn off for you considering you're a lover of j-rocker bodies.

I'm gonna start a new exercise club in my city. :hihi:

Make sure it's not one of those where it's filled with nothing, but heavy body builders. Those people freak me out, plus they end up having more heart conditions when they're older anyway because they feel that the more weight you use to make yourself buff, the better. However, it actually kills your heart in the end. Remember it's not much you do, rather how many you do and how you do them.:)

Last edited:
Doc said:
Now you know how I felt when you called me fat!:eek:kashii:

I didn't call you fat. :eek:kashii: My comment was directed at people at random. J.O.K.E.

One, I'm a virgin.

Shock! Horror! I fear virgins! :silly:
Honestlyyyyyyy.... :eek:kashii:

And since I'm large framed and have musucles I'm sure that's a turn off for you considering you're a lover of j-rocker bodies.

Actually, believe it or not, I don't like skinny guys. Yes, it's true. Oh yeah, they're very pretty to look at on nice shiny photos an' all, but I don't like to sit next to some guy and feel that he'd break if I hugged him too hard. :buuh:

Remember it's now much you do, rather how many you do and how you do them.:)

Aha. I'll be sure and remember that. :hihi:

Kinsao said:
I didn't call you fat. :eek:kashii: My comment was directed at people at random. J.O.K.E.

I know I just felt like giving you a hard time about it. ;) It helps me relieve stress. :giggle:

Shock! Horror! I fear virgins! :silly:
Honestlyyyyyyy.... :eek:kashii:

Yeah well, the sex would probably still be pretty bad. I mean come on, as they say there nothing is more worse than to have sex with somebody who has no experience what-so-ever, while you do have experience. Also I'm physically inadaqute so that doesn't at all. I guarantee you won't feel anything at all because I'm so small you need a microscope to find it. Mr. Happy is really Mr. Sad in the end. That and like I said I'm hairy, and well we all know how women feel about hairy men. (Shaven not stirred is the saying right?) So I doubt it would be very memorable for you, or even remotely stimulating in the slightest bit. You'll drop me faster than George W. Bush's approval rating going down the toliet.

Actually, believe it or not, I don't like skinny guys. Yes, it's true. Oh yeah, they're very pretty to look at on nice shiny photos an' all, but I don't like to sit next to some guy and feel that he'd break if I hugged him too hard. :buuh:

When I see people like that I think of my best friend. He's a twig yet he can kick your ass because he's so freaking tall. Still I like teasing him by going "eat something". Anyway it still doesn't make me feel any better.

Aha. I'll be sure and remember that. :hihi:

Yeah, I'm sure you will.....:relief:

Last edited:
I didn't hear anything. :silly:

Hailing the bishop? I'll agree to that. :silly:

This thread has been viewed 45468 times.

Back