Learning Russian

I " do not specify a theme " as I "do not argue" with this or that point of view... I simply perceive all through " the form of a monologue " is first difference of "measurement"... There Is no sense to specify those or other fragments of someone's ideas, as these ideas "someone's"... And they are, as there are also my ideas...
Actually all in this world is "politics" - even that the small child "complains" that parents have bought to him a new toy... Only for division of " spheres of definition " it is named "behaviour"...
For dialogue with the woman - " it is not necessary to speak ", she " needs to be loved "...
I have written, that " the design of language forms in Russian does not allow " to tell about the world which opens in intimate dialogue between the woman and the man... There Are only such forms - "sex", " super sex ", etc... But it is a complex theme... And it is necessary only for the one who wants to leave for limits of understanding simple " natural copulation "... And as "Russian" it " dead language ", in it many "designs" automatically " this language " is excluded from system are lost...
From resulted your "position" I also draw a conclusion, that our conversation occurs in " different measurements "... I call to think nobody also as I think...
In a history of " the Christian world " it is a lot of "spots", but these are problems of " the Christian world "... I only express the position to a history of that country in which I live... And - I do not accept this history...
Now about " scale measurements " is a simple measurement - " That there is a reality and that there is an illusion "... (" Branch of grains from a peel ")...
There is such concept - " big dynamics at full external inactivity "... It in the Zen refers to " an internal output from a circle "... It " alchemy of images "...

I " do not specify a theme " as I "do not argue" with this or that point of
view... I simply perceive all through " the form of a monologue " is first
difference of "measurement"... There Is no sense to specify those or other
fragments of someone's ideas, as these ideas "someone's"... And they are,
as there are also my ideas...
do you notice that in your monologue you tend be deaf to other opinions?
Besides, there is no need to argue here, since you are just asked to clarify
your points. If you found necessary to sound your opinion about language
why you find useless to provide the basis of it and the reason? Why do you think that people might be interested in your monologue, but at the same time they will not interested in facts that led you to some statements?

i was asking about your liguistical measurments, not about the ways you
conduct a communication (dialogue, monologue, disscussion, whatever else)

Actually all in this world is "politics" - even that the small child "complains" that parents have bought to him a new toy... Only for division of " spheres of definition " it is named "behaviour"...
you are incoherent. this statment is hardly related to the issues brought up by you few posts earlier

I have written, that " the design of language forms in Russian does not allow " to tell about the world which opens in intimate dialogue between the woman and the man... There Are only such forms - "sex", " super sex ", etc... (...)
And it is necessary only for the one who wants to leave for limits of
understanding simple " natural copulation "...
prove it... or at least describe a perticular situation, `cause in general
what you said is true for all the languages i know. If it makes difficulties for
you to phrase it in english, write in your native tongue then.

and what do you mean by phrase "to leave for limits"?

And as "Russian" it " dead language ", in it many "designs" automatically
" this language " is excluded from system are lost...
worthless statement without any examples

From resulted your "position" I also draw a conclusion, that our conversation
occurs in " different measurements "...
From your "position" i can draw that you use word "measurment" without knowing what it actually means. And even accepting that i am wrong about this, you do not find it necessary to figure out is it really different, because
you are unwilling or unable to answer the questions i asked. This is only your
assumption that they are diffenrent, you`ll never will know for sure until
you'll turn monologue into a dialogue

Now about " scale measurements " is a simple measurement - " That there is
a reality and that there is an illusion "... (" Branch of grains from a peel ")...
There is such concept - " big dynamics at full external inactivity "... It in the Zen refers to " an internal output from a circle "... It " alchemy of images "...
I can bring you a lot of Zen statements from the books and from my own
experience. But this particular Zen is more likely an escape from the freedom.
If you wish to hide behind koans without understanding them, then the next
time you`ll bring out ideas, write before or after them: "This is my IMO, but
i am not going to support or explain it when asked. Because this is my reality
and i am not interested in any other illusions"

and, btw
For dialogue with the woman - " it is not necessary to speak ", she " needs to be loved "...
as well as man, it is relation, not the game into one gate

Generally the Zen " does not study under books "... In books only it is possible to read about the Zen... There Is " c??mmercial use of a brand a Zen " when write books... The Zen can be comprehended only from the teacher to the pupil... (it so for the information(without offence))
" Language of the Zen " I also communicate with you...
In this multivariate refraction and reflection when the sense is outside of written, it is very difficult for much and this natural condition... The Zen has come to this world, not as " the collection of ideas on that or it "... It " school of the certain practice "... The World in the world...
The zen "is not deaf" to another's opinion... Simply " the another's opinion " is an opinion, and the Zen is a practice...
You speak about that or about it, is unimportant about what, it is important for you to express the idea... But you never wonder, than you measure " the opinion "?... For example, you could express the opinion creativity (this offer from your last letter) in music... How many people can understand what " you wanted to tell "?... In real measurement - anybody... Your product can "be only conformable" to perception of this or that person or group of people having in the experience similar experiences... In other cases - the technics and a harmonicity of your product " will be appreciated only "...
" Game in one gate "?... Probably I avoided development of relations with women who lifted similar questions " about a gate ", in a context about " reciprocity of feelings "... " Another's women " are not interesting to me, so the woman who with me, itself makes this choice...
And about " dead Russian " - for example, on Korean the word "window" is meant with " a small door ", but and Russian you can track "derivative", and now imagine, as the attitude to same "subject" in mentality of the Korean and Russian person differs... But it only my opinion and my attitude, do not forget it...
I do not have desire " to change Russian " and etc....
P.S. If you will closely read that I here have written will find answers to all your questions and even, that " I am present at a forum of this site not for disputes ", and for an exchange of those or other opinions...

The Zen can be comprehended only from the teacher to the pupil...
absolutely wrong in "only" part. The flower of what is called Zen can effloresce within anyone without a teacher or at least without "special zen teacher".
The World in the world...
can be applied to lots of things here, as well as many of them can be considered practice :D "zen" just one of many names of same process
But you never wonder, than you measure " the opinion "?...
For example, you could express the opinion creativity (this offer from your last letter) in music... How many people can understand what " you wanted to tell "?... In real measurement - anybody...
this talk here started about language in particular (it was my side suggestion to use other means when words don`t come). You brought out "different measurments" - no offence, just to remind. But i think the problem of "mesaurment" can be left aside (at least for now), i can assume that it was related to the zen and such, and not to the linguistic, i can even assume that you just mistakenly used "measurment" instead of "dimension" (though, the position of phrase in a text was rather dubious).

And nevertheless why do you attach only yours experience to the whole world of one language (russian here)? why generalize instead of saying "i can`t find proper words for this or that" or "it doesn`t fit my mentality"?
" Game in one gate "?... Probably I avoided development of relations with women who lifted similar questions " about a gate ", in a context about " reciprocity of feelings "... " Another's women " are not interesting to me, so the woman who with me, itself makes this choice...
there is no any question what was lifted, just side note on remark "woman needs to be loved", general statement outside of linguistics.
i am not interested in how you developed relations with women. But your words even without "language of zen" have smth to tell
An how this one ->
And about " dead Russian " - for example, on Korean the word "window" is meant with " a small door ", but and Russian you can track "derivative", and now imagine, as the attitude to same "subject" in mentality of the Korean and Russian person differs...
correlates with this one ->
Than more primitively range " opportunities of this or that language ", the more primitively and faculty mentality (without insults - a pure statement of the fact) . And a history of Russia - direct acknowledgement to that... Because of " mentality of heads " people constantly pays " the big victims " - during all times of Russia... And same " mentality of people " gives it such "heads"...
and now imagine, as the attitude to same "subject" in mentality of the
Korean and Russian person differs...
roam through this subforum and you`ll find out several threads what raised the question about language, culture and their mutual influence.
There is nothing tragical in such difference itself, but the "derivatives" of
this difference is another complex story %)
But it only my opinion and my attitude, do not forget it... I do not have desire " to change Russian " and etc....
P.S. If you will closely read that I here have written will find answers to all your questions and even, that " I am present at a forum of this site not for disputes ", and for an exchange of those or other opinions...
i am aware that this is your opinion and it was clear that you are not
intended to change russian language...
there are not many answers so far, and i re-read your posts every time when
write a new one; besides, i am not convinced that you know what zen is above the words which used to describe it.
and i still don`t see the answer to the "dead language question".
And we are not into debate yet, rather two monologues which cross at some points
You speak about that or about it, is unimportant about what, it is important for you to express the idea...
not quite correct... Anyways, people usually don`t express ideas just for the sake of expressing, they want to be understood. If you want to be understood, be ready for a dialogue %)
The zen "is not deaf" to another's opinion... Simply " the another's opinion " is an opinion, and the Zen is a practice...
and you are not Zen ;) you just the one who expressed the opinion. What for? for the sake of expressing?

The zen " blossoming in everyone " is good" a commercial course "... Well as you assert, that " it not so " you know such saying:
- The Buddha gives great punishment to people that they think that they have learnt Him... In this belief he leaves them up to their enlightenment "...
I can be glad only, that comprehended the Zen so the nature of revival, in our world it is a lot of. And Jesus Christ simply the baby before ours the world. Tomorrow any next Kashpirovsky, will start to sell " the charged books " and "medallions" from trays. And then, everyone will revive, with words " the Zen is "dust" before the great human genius ". I accept such relation to the Zen.
Me ask frequently - " you want, that you understood? "...
On what I usually answer - " who has told, what it is necessary? "...
About simple expression of ideas - " What for there is a rustle of a grass or an impulse of a wind? "
From the answer - " they existed long before occurrence of the person "...
Meditation - " Not all questions should be made, not all answers should be told "...

The zen " blossoming in everyone " is good" a commercial course "...
Well as you assert, that " it not so " you know such saying: - The Buddha gives great punishment to people that they think that they have learnt Him... In this belief he leaves them up to their enlightenment "...
well, zen is not about knowing Buddha actually %))

The zen " blossoming in everyone " is good" a commercial course "...
and 'blossoming zen' is of no interest to any 'commercial course', if you don`t know it so far. But "discover zen with true teacher!" is much more attractive for a commercial purpose %)

and zen is dust also %)

Me ask frequently - " you want, that you understood? "...
On what I usually answer - " who has told, what it is necessary? "...
and who said that your comment was necessary? but still, you made it %)

About simple expression of ideas - " What for there is a rustle of a grass
or an impulse of a wind? "
From the answer - " they existed long before occurrence of the person "...
Meditation - " Not all questions should be made, not all answers should be told "...
whar for? for enjoyng, for neglecting, for fearing... to become one - whistling
wind, rushing tempest, soothing breeze, raving storm... to become another -
gentle stroke of spring green, cutting blade strething toward the sun, crunching fragment covered with first puffs of snow...
?Ran you be any of them, both of them - arching under the drops of morning dew and blowing away little chips of water with delicate touch - all in a same time?
meditation :D :D :D

This thread has been viewed 21617 times.

Back