Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Inventor of LSD celebrates 100th birthday

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Lightbulb Inventor of LSD celebrates 100th birthday

Albert Hofmann, the Swiss scientist who discovered the psychedelic effects of LSD and personally tested his properties, has turned 100 years old on 11 January. In an interview on TV, Mr Hofmann said that he wanted LSD to become legalised for medical purposes like morphin. LSD is known for its curative effects on psychosis and seething effects on dying people.

In the USA, LSD is considered a hard drug and some manufacturers have been jailed for life.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Ethnic group
    Asian

Wow, 100 years old! That's a long life. I wonder he still experiments on himself at his age.
    I'm definitely going to read his books.