are we all brainwashed?

History of Brainwashing of the Public (con't)

sandoro said:
so here you are,
now we try to brainwash our self, to not brainwash our self.
there is not a way out.
hopefuly when we did, the cycle will stop.
I doubt the cycle will ever stop unless those that know what is going on become wise to "their" game and refuse to take it anymore. Unfortunately, for the masses I do not see it coming. I continue....

One of the reasons that the Prussian system of education was brought to
the US was to ensure a workforce that was non-thinking in order to staff the growing Industrial Revolution. In 1776 about 85% of US citizens were reasonably educated and had independent livlihoods. In other words, they didn't need to work for anyone else. By 1840 the ratio was about 70%. The attitude of thinking for yourself and striking out on your own had to be broken and the Prussian Educational System was the perfect way to "dumb down" the mass population.

The importation of the Prussian system was underwritten and funded by the elite and wealthy of the day, the Rockefeller family, the Carnegie, the Whitney and the Peabody families. In fact the University of Chicago was underwritten by the Rockefellers.

- 1880 began a 20 year period where elite American students were sent to Germany to study the Wilhelm Wundt System of Psychology and returned to head the departments of Psychology at Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania, Cornell and all major universities and colleges. The "dumbing down" of the population begins.

- In 1890 Andrew Carnegie writes a series of eleven essays called "The Gospel of Wealth" in which he catagorically states that free enterprise and capatalism no longer existed in the US because he and Rockefeller owned everything, including the government, and that competition was impossible unless they allowed it. Carnegie also said that, eventually, the young children will become aware of this and form clandestine organizations to fight against it.
Carnegie also proposed that men of wealth form a synthetic free enterprise system based on cradle-to-grave schooling. The people who advanced through schooling would receive licenses (Diplomas) to lead profitable lives. All licenses (diplomas) are tied to forms of schooling. This way the entire economy can be controlled and people would have a motivation for them to learn what you want them to learn. If the students didn't want to learn what they were teaching us and think what they were teaching us to think, we would not recieve diplomas and thus unable to work and lead profitable lives. It also placed the minds of all children into the hands of a few social engineers.

-In 1904 John D. Rockefeller issued "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parential influence, tradition and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature." (Note: John D. Rockefeller also provided funds for the first Communist Revolution in 1905 through Standard Oil Company representatives. After the failure Lenin was sent to Switzerland presumably to learn from these elitists on how to do it better the second time.)

-In 1910 Andrew Carnegie instituted his Wundt model of volkschulen, school for the masses, in his home town of Gary, Indiana. This was accomplished after only four years in 1914. This system had no academic endeavor at all. It was carried out by a one William Wirt who also pioneered it in New York.
Also in this year, the Rockefellers achieved working control of the Carnegie Foundations. This educational Trust controled ALL jobs in education, and was run out of Stanford and Columbia Teachers Colleges. No teacher could receive their "license" unless they learned what those in control wanted them to learn and teach. It was "teach our way, or the highway."
Also, this was the year the one-room schoolhouse was abolished and was no longer in existance in the US. In one-room schoolhouses students could learn to think for themselves. This was to be forbidden.

-In 1922 school became the ultimate screening mechanism and ultimate creator of a receptive, docile public. It was in this year that individual communities were gradually denied the right to hire their own teachers. State legislatures were forced to accept the idea of "certification" of teachers by the Carnegie/Rockefeller controlled Education Trust and teacher colleges.

-In 1930 William Wirt is comimitted to an insane asylum in Washington D.C., where he died in 1932. Wirt was committed because he began to make public speeches saying that he had been part of a worldwide conspiracy to bring about a controlled state in the hands of certain people (the wealthy elite and globalists)-the same people who, more than likely had him committed in the first place.

To be continued....

Still think that everything you are being taught and told is the truth?

Pachipro said:
I doubt the cycle will ever stop unless those that know what is going on become wise to "their" game and refuse to take it anymore. Unfortunately, for the masses I do not see it coming. I continue....
One of the reasons that the Prussian system of education was brought to
the US was to ensure a workforce that was non-thinking in order to staff the growing Industrial Revolution. In 1776 about 85% of US citizens were reasonably educated and had independent livlihoods. In other words, they didn't need to work for anyone else. By 1840 the ratio was about 70%. The attitude of thinking for yourself and striking out on your own had to be broken and the Prussian Educational System was the perfect way to "dumb down" the mass population.
The importation of the Prussian system was underwritten and funded by the elite and wealthy of the day, the Rockefeller family, the Carnegie, the Whitney and the Peabody families. In fact the University of Chicago was underwritten by the Rockefellers.
- 1880 began a 20 year period where elite American students were sent to Germany to study the Wilhelm Wundt System of Psychology and returned to head the departments of Psychology at Harvard, the University of Pennsylvania, Cornell and all major universities and colleges. The "dumbing down" of the population begins.
- In 1890 Andrew Carnegie writes a series of eleven essays called "The Gospel of Wealth" in which he catagorically states that free enterprise and capatalism no longer existed in the US because he and Rockefeller owned everything, including the government, and that competition was impossible unless they allowed it. Carnegie also said that, eventually, the young children will become aware of this and form clandestine organizations to fight against it.
Carnegie also proposed that men of wealth form a synthetic free enterprise system based on cradle-to-grave schooling. The people who advanced through schooling would receive licenses (Diplomas) to lead profitable lives. All licenses (diplomas) are tied to forms of schooling. This way the entire economy can be controlled and people would have a motivation for them to learn what you want them to learn. If the students didn't want to learn what they were teaching us and think what they were teaching us to think, we would not recieve diplomas and thus unable to work and lead profitable lives. It also placed the minds of all children into the hands of a few social engineers.
-In 1904 John D. Rockefeller issued "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parential influence, tradition and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature." (Note: John D. Rockefeller also provided funds for the first Communist Revolution in 1905 through Standard Oil Company representatives. After the failure Lenin was sent to Switzerland presumably to learn from these elitists on how to do it better the second time.)
-In 1910 Andrew Carnegie instituted his Wundt model of volkschulen, school for the masses, in his home town of Gary, Indiana. This was accomplished after only four years in 1914. This system had no academic endeavor at all. It was carried out by a one William Wirt who also pioneered it in New York.
Also in this year, the Rockefellers achieved working control of the Carnegie Foundations. This educational Trust controled ALL jobs in education, and was run out of Stanford and Columbia Teachers Colleges. No teacher could receive their "license" unless they learned what those in control wanted them to learn and teach. It was "teach our way, or the highway."
Also, this was the year the one-room schoolhouse was abolished and was no longer in existance in the US. In one-room schoolhouses students could learn to think for themselves. This was to be forbidden.
-In 1922 school became the ultimate screening mechanism and ultimate creator of a receptive, docile public. It was in this year that individual communities were gradually denied the right to hire their own teachers. State legislatures were forced to accept the idea of "certification" of teachers by the Carnegie/Rockefeller controlled Education Trust and teacher colleges.
-In 1930 William Wirt is comimitted to an insane asylum in Washington D.C., where he died in 1932. Wirt was committed because he began to make public speeches saying that he had been part of a worldwide conspiracy to bring about a controlled state in the hands of certain people (the wealthy elite and globalists)-the same people who, more than likely had him committed in the first place.
To be continued....
Still think that everything you are being taught and told is the truth?

we are not different to any other individulas, we may feel that we can't get out, but at the end, we just have to accept that been brainwashed is part of this planet's life, so let's be happy to be brainwashed, so to speak

I think the biggest form of brainwashing that everyone falls for is that you have to work 40 hours a week for 40 years of your life to be able to buy what you need. Think about it - how much of what you buy could you live without? Would your life really be so bad without that fancy new car, or the four-bedroomed house, or the two weeks in the sun that is soon forgotten? Do you really want those things, or have you been brainwashed into thinking you want them? Wouldn't you rather do without, and have twice as much leisure time?

Hmm I guess it goes to the point of whether we believe what "society" tells us about ourselves? Do we believe the messages that we are given that tell us who we are and what is important?

Tsuyoiko said:
I think the biggest form of brainwashing that everyone falls for is that you have to work 40 hours a week for 40 years of your life to be able to buy what you need. Think about it - how much of what you buy could you live without? Would your life really be so bad without that fancy new car, or the four-bedroomed house, or the two weeks in the sun that is soon forgotten? Do you really want those things, or have you been brainwashed into thinking you want them? Wouldn't you rather do without, and have twice as much leisure time?
nothing wrong with been brainwashed,
in this case is nice to be brainwashed feeling the need of the stuff you have mentioned,
my point is that it does not matter how happy we are we ar alwasy brainwashed, after we die we may be brainwashed in a different way, so depending on the situation is nice to be brainwashed as long as we don't mind, if we do then your false feeling of being content will switch to being miserable, and you can't do anything in this dimention keep thinking that you are always been brainwashed, so let's appreciate the brainwashing machine.

sabro said:
Hmm I guess it goes to the point of whether we believe what "society" tells us about ourselves? Do we believe the messages that we are given that tell us who we are and what is important?

it does not matter, nothing will change regardless.
there is no a way out, only death (maybe) no that i wish to die, but i think that maybe if people are not happy of living in this dimention, that could be the only way, sad or not sad.

sandoro said:
it does not matter, nothing will change regardless.
there is no a way out, only death (maybe) no that i wish to die, but i think that maybe if people are not happy of living in this dimention, that could be the only way, sad or not sad.
That does sound quite sad. Is everything okay?

sabro said:
That does sound quite sad. Is everything okay?
I was just generalizing man!
my self is ok, just interesting to see it from a different angle.
when people feel so low to the point of getting out from this planet, that is the only prerogative.
influences and brainwashing from us and everyone else cause suicide,
nobody is immune, once that happen there is no way back.
unless you are able to be brainwashed to the point of coming back from where you where before which is living and not ding.

sabro said:
But if one kills oneself, how can the man exploit him?

I never died before so I don't know.

sandoro said:
nothing wrong with been brainwashed,
in this case is nice to be brainwashed feeling the need of the stuff you have mentioned.
Sounds like the brainwashing worked really well on you! (just kidding :relief: ) I feel lucky that I managed to deprogram myself. I work 3 days a week, live in a tiny house with an aging car and don't take foreign holidays. I feel great to know that I have a lot of leisure time (though still not enough!) and can still pay my mortgage off within the year!

I'm similar to Tsuyoiko, except that I don't have a car or a mortgage, and I have to work 5 days a week (cos there's only one of me! :p ).

Well, I lie, I go abroad sometimes. Flight for 99 p, anyone? :cool:
I guess you could say the money I don't have to spend running a car, I can save up to go see MUCC play live in Germany. :dance:

I certainly do think that people believe they need too much. I know many people who, when leaving home, think they're living in the depths of poverty if they don't have a freezer and a microwave. :eek:kashii: I still don't have a freezer... and neither does my mom, after living almost twice as long as me! it's hardly a major hardship. I've also lost count of the number of people I know who's parents buy them a [new!!!] car as soon as they pass their driving test! :shock: As a family when I was growing up we could never have afforded more than one old banger between us.

God, I sound like one of those irritating people who moans "I don't know what the young people of today are coming to"... :bluush: It's not young people though... it's those my age and above mainly... who seem to be so affluent, living in big houses, running cars, etc, etc, but then you find out they are in big debt, and why? :? They are earning tens of thousands, like 20, 30, 40 K a year, and they have to have a debt?

I am ok with these stuff,
since i keep moving around I don't need any of the stuff, i only have a motorbike the allows me to keep moving aorund, but i am getting tired phisically.
by doing that, i probably don't have time to think about my brainwashing state of mind.

Of course we are.

But it goes deeper than our parents, or our society:

Our entire perception of reality is conditioned into us.

Can a person lift a car?

Likely, the first answer that occurs you is: No. You might also remember the stories of parent's lifting cars off their children after an accident and conclude than it is possible in extreme situations.

Perhaps you can already see how that response has been conditioned into us? Have you ever actually seen someone lift a car? Have you ever seen someone do something you didn't think was possible?

So really, how can you be sure either way?

Here's another good one, if you'll permit me to borrow from "Stranger In A Strange Land":

Is cannibalism uncivilized?

Your first reaction was "Yes", right? Perhaps accompanied by a mental image of a bunch of people with bone jewelry dancing around a large cooking pot?

But why?

Certainly it's an untapped resource--people die all the time and we just let them go to waste. Wouldn't civilized people be able to regard human flesh as a potential food source without giving into the urge to barbecue the neighbors?

So really, it is because we are not civilized enough to avoid butchering our fellow man that we have such a strong taboo against cannibalism that the very idea seems revolting.

Even such things as psychic powers, or the nature of gravity, or the possibility of time travel--we have opinions on all these things programmed into us, but do we really have an informed opinion, or are we just following "conventional wisdom"?

Gravity does indeed seem to pull things down--or towards the center of mass--depending on who did your programming. But what do we actually know about it ourselves?

We can't even prove whether or not any of what we see and hear is actually real, but we are not only conditioned to believe that it is real, but to interpret that sensory information a certain way without question.

Here's something to ponder:

According to physics, the light we see is actually reflected off of objects--it's color being determined by what color is reflected rather than absorbed into the object.

So a "red" apple is in fact every visible color but red.

How can we even be sure the physicists got it right? Especially considering all the evidence they based their theories on came to them through their limited and deceptive senses?

Bottom line:

Question everything!

This thread has been viewed 20993 times.

Back