Things to Never Say to a Woman During an Argument

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
Reaction score
warning! The following post may contain humor not suitable for kids, or people who get easily upset.

Man, this had me laughing pretty hard. It's horrible, but the second to the last one really cracked me up.

Enjoy!

1. Whoa, time out. Football is on.

2. Sorry. I was just picturing you naked.

3. Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?

4. Don't you have some laundry to do or something?

5. You are so cute when you get mad.

6. You're just upset because your bottom is beginning to spread.

7. Wait a minute - I get it. What time of the month is it?

8. You sure you don't want to consult the great Oprah on this one?

9. Looks like someone had an extra bowl of ***** flakes this morning!

10. Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain't loaded.

7. and 10. are great :D

5. is great too

nice Work mad Pierrot

How about this classic:

"I'm right and you're wrong!"

:D

I have used 7 sucessfully a few times with my wife. It did make her understand that the argument wasn't one. :p

:D
Those are funny! I like 6 and 9 so much that I'm going to start using them.

Maciamo said:
I have used 7 sucessfully a few times with my wife. It did make her understand that the argument wasn't one. :p
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

... I am truly amazed that you're not "six-feet-under" by now!

Do any of you know just what fire you're all playing with?

... are you all mad ... ?

... I want to live! ... I'm outta here!

?W????

Number 5 wouldn't make me angry. I always like to be told I'm cute! :p

Tsuyoiko said:
Number 5 wouldn't make me angry. I always like to be told I'm cute! :p

Okay! You're cute!

:D :D :D :D

I am intrigued by these "***** flakes" you speak of. I must acquire some for myself. :evil:

I'm using number 5 sometimes lol, ahum about the time of the month, I just can not say that haha, I say bad things sometimes, to straight sometimes... Imagine, straight words in an argument against a Japanese woman.... good that she is not the standard Japanese woman..

I've never done this, but I'd just like to add this to the list:

Never call her by another woman's name when you're arguing!

You can kiss your life good-bye!

Goodness, can't a woman be angry just because she's really angry and not because it's that time of month? :bluush: :p

My husband never said any of those things when we fight ( I don?ft throw things at him or hit him unlike other women) he usually pull me over by force and I struggle because that?fs what I do when I am mad and he gives me a big hug and a big kiss and pat me on my back?cand after a while the fight finish, :D actually many couple finish a fight in bed?csometimes that happens...:bluush:

...we do call each other names when we fight though...:bluush:

When I get into arguments it ends very quickly. It never involves hitting, throwing things or name calling. I try my best to stay as calm and mature about it. I admit when I'm wrong and try my best to listen.
I use to have a temper and was impatient. But after seeing that I was acting like my dad, and noticing that he was acting like a two year old, I decided to control myself the best I could. So far it has worked, and I am able keep a calm and collective head in all arguments.

This thread has been viewed 14601 times.

Back