Its wrong to hit girls

Do you think boys should be off limits to girls hitting?

• yes, its only fair, its very unfair that a girl can hit me but i cant defend myself.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No, boys are big and strong and girls are weak and helpless!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

nurizeko

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Half scottish half Germanic, i got blood from austria, germany, scotland england, im a mongrol.
This is a given, and a universal principal, you arent allowed to hit girls, unless in the most extreme cases of assault by one, she is off limits.

But it seems girls are free to hit boys until their slapping hand gets tired and sore.

I find this unnacceptable, im all for not hitting girls, unless shes intent on killing me or crippling me or something, but i just wish it worked both ways, i hate the kinda girls who are always slapping and pulling and stuff, japanese girls in general seem to be very up-in-your-face when they are arguing with their men, its actually quite annoying for a reserved restrained brit.

So discuss the issue of girls hitting boys, boys hitting girls, girls hitting girls and boys hitting boys. :cool:

I despise violence in general, unless it qualifies as an action of self-defense. However, I have to agree with your observation: I have never been beaten, hit, slapped, nipped and pinched by the "weaker sex" as much as in Japan (mind I am referring to everyday situations here).

Time to reconsider the pacifist approach? :)

Let's talk about that...

I'm a wrestler, and I've had to wrestle a few girls in my time. If you've ever wrestled a girl who's trying to beat you, then you'll realize that they can be just as fierce or as strong as boys.:(

If I deserve to be struck and it'll help calm them down, I'll take a slap. If it escalates from there I'll dodge, block, or if necessary, restrain them. But I will not hit back. She'd have to do some crazy **** like pulling a knife to get me to disarm/disable her, and I'd be out of there with a quickness, and not necessarily in that order...

I think it would take a very extreme case to rationalize striking a woman; there are many other courses of action to take before violence becomes an option.

Aside from self-defence, I don't think it's ever justified to hit anyone, regardless of gender, strength, whatever. In the UK, about 20% of reported domestic violence incidents are against men - I actually think it's probably more likely for a woman to hit a man than vice versa, but most men wouldn't take it seriously. I'm ashamed to say that I have hit boyfriends in the past and it was just taken as something that happens. Women slap men all the time on TV and no-one bats an eyelid - but it's making a serious point if a man is seen to hit a woman. So, yes Nuri, it is seen as acceptable, and no, I don't think it really is.

I believe that the poll is much too limited.

What about a 6 year old boy hitting his 16 year old sister or his mother ?

What about an male Iraqi prisoner defending himself from an abusing female US soldier ?

What about a frail and sick little man hitting a female K1 champion ?

I think hitting people is way out of order, no matter who is doing the hitting.
If it's in defending someone from violence, or defending yourself, that's a different matter.
Also, I think it tends to be "it's wrong to hit girls" because generally speaking, women aren't so physically strong as men. But of course, that depends on the person. I think it's bastardly to hit someone weaker than yourself, no matter whether they are male or female.
Kind of like, if you were being attacked by a rabid dog, you would just defend yourself instinctively in whatever way you could, wouldn't you? But you wouldn't kick a small puppy.

yes damn it.. if the ***** is going to use force to hit me and mean for it to hurt.. then im going to do what it takes to stop her.. but when my gf and I fight i always tell her to hit me if it would make her feel better

Is it wrong to hit girls? No.

If a girl slaps you, slap her back.

Provided that you're talking about Japan today and young Japanese girls (in teens and twenties) and you are a young man who's usually friendly and courteous...

HIT THEM BACK!!! :evil: :angryfire :evil:

There are too many young girls who think they are superior to boys. Actually, there is truth in it--Japanese boys are generally too soft to girls. These girls need to learn that they can't rule all boys... :box: :box:

epigene said:
Provided that you're talking about Japan today and young Japanese girls (in teens and twenties) and you are a young man who's usually friendly and courteous...
HIT THEM BACK!!! :evil: :angryfire :evil:
There are too many young girls who think they are superior to boys. Actually, there is truth in it--Japanese boys are generally too soft to girls. These girls need to learn that they can't rule all boys... :box: :box:

Hehe, I agree. By the way, why do you have a bunny rabbit on a platter in your avatar?
Heh.:wave:

I agree with Mac. that the poll is too limited :)

If she tried hurting you really bad it's normal to hit back :eek:

First of all...I'd say that it would depend upon the situation and the history between the individuals involved. Is it ok to just walk up and randomly punch some unsuspecting woman on the street? Well, no! But say this is a case of self defense...yes!

Second...

Maciamo said:
I believe that the poll is much too limited.

What about a 6 year old boy hitting his 16 year old sister or his mother ?

What about an male Iraqi prisoner defending himself from an abusing female US soldier ?

What about a frail and sick little man hitting a female K1 champion ?

It would still not be ok for a 6 yr old to hit his sister or mother!

...Why did it have to be an Iraqi and a US soldier?

...Frail little men can still be tough old bastards!

CC1 said:
Is it ok to just walk up and randomly punch some unsuspecting woman on the street? Well, no!
It's not ok to randomly punch a unsuspecting anyone on the street. Male or Female.

I suppose, but I want to reiterate the point of not hitting anyone as many times as I can get away with. :p

Nicky said:
I suppose, but I want to reiterate the point of not hitting anyone(unless in self defence) as many times as I can get away with. :p

There I fixed it.

I believe Chris Rock said it best,

"Ain't nobody above an ass-whuppin. Sometimes a woman will say something and she knows she went too far, like 'that's why your mom's a *****' and then she just waits for the hit. When it don't come, she's like 'oh, I got you now you little-**** expletive #@%! But I never, ever hit a woman, don't think that's cool. But I'll shake the **** out of a woman."

That said, I've never done it, but I've been sorely tempted. Some girls know how and when to push your buttons, but I suppose restraint is tougher than whatever physical confrontation would have resulted.

I agree with Mac, the poll is too limited.
Personally, I do not hit girls,as men are normally physically stronger than a woman, and I was also bought up to not to. I would say that it would depend on the situation.
Now women hitting men with whips, well, different story altogether.....;) :erm:

This thread has been viewed 28946 times.

Back