Its wrong to hit girls

Do you think boys should be off limits to girls hitting?

• yes, its only fair, its very unfair that a girl can hit me but i cant defend myself.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No, boys are big and strong and girls are weak and helpless!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
It depends on a situation, but I think there are ways to stop girls who are hitting boys without hitting them back.
I think violence will only create tension and won't solve anything.

I've been in a situation which I had to stop a drunk girl, who was one of my husband's ex co-workers, from slapping him randomly. She thought she was joking, but it made me very uncomfortable because I knew that my husband wouldn't do anything to embarass her in that kind of situation.
I just told her not to hit him, and she started to cry and apologized. Girls or women shouldn't hit boys or men for no reason or stupid reason.

I didn't like the way it was worded. I didn't vote yet.

No one should be hitting anyone unless they are sparring or participating in a sport or unless their life or someone else's life is threatened-- and then only as a last resort. If those conditions are met, she's goin' down!

I would not hit a girl, If I were attacked by girl using a weapon, like a knife for instance, there is so many other ways of defending yourself without just using a punch combination to the face or arm and down she goes.

My values is that I do not want to hit girls, not because I see them as weak creatures, But just because I think deep in my mind that it is totally wrong.

sometimes when a fight gets too out of hand and my girlfriends pulling hair, i just pin her down and give her the option to relax and get free, or continue and remain restrained.

I just hate the fact theres such a social stigma of hitting girls, yet it doesnt work both ways, you slap a girl hard enough your going to prison, but she would have to bloody draw alot of blood from you before a jury would put her away.

I guess i just hate this inequal equality the sexes have between each other.

Never ever I?d rather have my face mushed up.
But as I?m a fair bit taller than most women (1,98m) I dont have to worrie that much.^^

In my class had a girl who won all children to the pulse, another gave him pull my hair out of class, but it melted as I could without hitting, I could not hit him.

hmmm? Say again Carlitos, I can't understand what you have meant.

Generally I could never understand questions like this one. If we are for equality, then the rule goes both ways for boy and girls. Other words you either can hit both, or you can't hit anyone, for fairness and equality.

It looks like this is a left over of traditional patriarchal families, when man was a head and ruler, and woman and kids were a property. Most man were slapping or even bitting wifes on many occasions. It is unthinkable now in western world, though practiced heavily still in third world, even culminating in "honor killings".

I wonder who gets slapped more these days in western hemisphere? We know that women are more emotional than men...

^^
I do not understand too well the first post.

No it's a stupid rule, being naturally weaker does not give one a free pass to insult and harass without consequences.

Of course it is. Assuming its in response to physical aggression, it should even be expected.
We have this weird notion that when a man is physically assaulted by a woman, he should have the presence of mind to "properly" handle the situation by removing himself, restraining her, or some kind of bullshit.
You simply do not know what the man is going through, what kind of day they are having, what their current mood is. To expect men them to behave chivalrously after they have just been accosted/assaulted is ******* absurd. It goes to show exactly how much we don't give a shit about men.
If you are a man and a woman is attacking you, and you can diffuse the situation without hitting her, more power to you. But it shouldn't be expected (legally or socially).

This thread has been viewed 28947 times.

Back