Gay Marriage OFFTOPIC Mike v Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't insult you by saying it is fair. I could tell you don't work for such companies. Like women and people of color have found, you can change laws, but changing people is much harder. You will have to be better at whatever you do just to break even. They can't fire the employee that the company can't live without, the won't fire the guy who makes the bottom line, and they can never fire the boss. You need to be better, work harder and be tougher. Like I said, it is not fair, but the alternative is to accept whatever you get and complain impotently to people who can't change it.

I have at least three gay employees at the high school and two of them are indispensible. The other needs to retire, or move on and I would fire him if he were not tenured. But that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. (He's not a very good teacher right now.)

Hyde_is_my_anti-drug said:
Did I say that you said that? No. I was replying to SVF not you.
Sorry, I have him on ignore and can't see his posts. I thought you were putting words in my mouth.
Gome nasai.

Well, if you have a debater on ignore who posts a fair amount then you shouldn't assume that what people say is always directed at you in debates because it could be directed to someone you have on ignore. That's exactly why I don't put anyone on ignore.

It was at the request of a moderator, and not really my preference.

I wish I could see what he is saying... It is rather irksome to be left out of chunks of conversations and have to wait until someone quotes him. But again, I guess it is not that big a deal.

Huh, ya know, I thought it was an admin who ordered you to put him on the ignore list because you were breaking rules. But maybe not. :wary: Sabro-san, I would like it if you didn't try and mislead me again. Thanks.

It was maciamo if you need to know. I don't believe it was because I was breaking rules and I wonder where you got this misinformation. I suppose you could ask Maciamo directly what the reason was, but I believe it was to preserve some sense of order. I have made no attempt to mislead you at all.

Who are these others that you speak of? Everyone on here seems pretty mystified by this whole affair actually.

Only one has actually chimed in and indicated having no difficulties understanding my prose:

sabro said:
Mike- I can understand you perfectly

I admit to assuming the silence of others meant they had no trouble understanding it either. Perhaps that was wrong of me.

But on the other hand, only one person has claimed to be unable to understand it......

Are we going to continue with unpleasantries forever? Or does the king-sized (sorry....queen-sized) chip on your shoulder prevent that? How is the new Shakespeare production coming along?

sabro said:
It was maciamo if you need to know. I don't believe it was because I was breaking rules and I wonder where you got this misinformation. I suppose you could ask Maciamo directly what the reason was, but I believe it was to preserve some sense of order. I have made no attempt to mislead you at all.

Funny how you call what I said misinformation and the person who gave it to me called yours misinformation. Ah, man, what's a girl to do to find the truth? :mad:...*cough* Anyway! I must say I am more inclined to trust the person who gave me this info then you. Nothing personal but that's just how it goes.

Mike Cash said:
Are we going to continue with unpleasantries forever? Or does the king-sized (sorry....queen-sized) chip on your shoulder prevent that?
Now that was uncalled for.

Mike Cash said:
How is the new Shakespeare production coming along?
Where did that come from? Oh, wait, did you go to my website? Well, in that case you should know.

Huh, ya know, I thought it was an admin who ordered you to put him on the ignore list because you were breaking rules. But maybe not. :wary: Sabro-san, I would like it if you didn't try and mislead me again. Thanks.
Sabro hasn't been 'ordered' to put anyone on his ignore list and he has broken no rules. He has graciously accepted a suggestion in the interests of harmony. I assure you, you can trust me on that. He has also not misled you in any way. You have misunderstood him, that is all.

I was going to drop the matter anyway. But alright.

Funny how you call what I said misinformation and the person who gave it to me called yours misinformation. Ah, man, what's a girl to do to find the truth? :mad:...*cough* Anyway! I must say I am more inclined to trust the person who gave me this info then you. Nothing personal but that's just how it goes.
Tsuyoiko's and Hyde's previous posts have rendered my response moot...

I believe my character and attitudes have been quite transparent and speak for themselves. I beleive it to be a rather poor choice if you care to take others assessments instead of what you see for yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 36468 times.

Back