Politics Should Turkey Join The EU?

It is finished with Turkey. Erdogan is not even a 'real' Turk. He has Georgian roots, so he doesn't care about the real Turks. He is from a very poor family, so all he cares about is his own wealth. He is mad about the $$$. No, the point is that Turkey as we know is finished. No matter what they do to save Turkey, it is always wrong. Turks sought that with Islam they would be successful, but it turned out to be the opposite. Tukey, Erdogan, Barzani are all part of what we call DAESH, ISIS. Daesh is no going down and Turkey with Barzani with it. It is to late for Turkey. 30 million Kurds in Turkey are awaken. Even the gas chambers will not stop the Kurds to establish Great Kurdistan. In 5 years time Hitler killed 6 million Jews with gas chambers. How many years do you think you need to kill 30 million Kurds in Northern Kurdistan (I'm not even talking about other Kurds outside Northern Kurdistan).

Turkey had a great opportunity to join the EU without Northern Kurdistan. If they left undeveloped areas of Northern Kurdistan, Turks of Constantinople would be part of the EU and would be much more wealthier and developed than they are now. Turks destroyed their own future. The only future they have is to go back where they came from and that is Altai, Baikal region, the homeland of the Turks. There is no place for the Turks in West Asia.

Daesh / Turkey is going down big time and all their allies/dogs with them.

Turkey as we know is finished and it has been destroyed by greed and uneducated stupidity by the Turks themselves. I mean how delusional can you be if you think & dream of the revival of the Ottomans. Even a little child with brains can understand how mental such an idea is. If they think they can defeat the Kurds, well think again. Aryan Kurds are not Armenians or Greeks, we fight back. Secondly, there are much more Kurds than 100 years ago and there are much much more Kurds than Armenians and Greeks 100 years ago combined. What goes around comes around. What Turks wish for the Kurds will happen to the Turks.

Turkey is finished big time. Kurds are awaken and Kurdish Phoenix is arise from the ashes of time. Kurds are BACK, like the ancient old prophecies were telling us. And Kurds wil go nowhere. Kurds live on their own native homeland Kurdistan and Kurds will always be Kurds, nothing more, nothing less.

Turkey missed the opportunity to save themselves and join the EU 10 years ago. Today they don't have this opportunity. In 1000 years Turks will never join the EU. Turkey is f*cked big time. And Turkey as we know doesn't exist, like other FAILED states of Syria and Iraq.

Sunni Muslim genocidal terrorist Turks, Daesh etc. will never join the EU, NEVER! But there will be GREAT Kurdistan. So Turks lost big time and are the biggest losers of this century! And that's all because of a retard wannabe sultan genocidal Sunni Muslim terrorist Erdogan.

Last edited:
It is finished with Turkey. Erdogan is not even a 'real' Turk. He has Georgian roots, so he doesn't care about the real Turks.

I also agree about he doesn't care people. But this kind of ethnic perspective is just insanity. According to this perspective, Assyrians in Kurdistan are not Kurd so, they don't care Kurds, so they can be eliminate in North Iraq ???

Tukey, Erdogan, Barzani are all part of what we call DAESH, ISIS.

I am hopefully waiting the times when you see the root of the problem, not the its branches

Turkey had a great opportunity to join the EU without Northern Kurdistan. If they left undeveloped areas of Northern Kurdistan, Turks of Constantinople would be part of the EU and would be much more wealthier and developed than they are now. Turks destroyed their own future.

Totaly agreed, I even don't what many part of Turkey as well. Without Federation or something, I don't want to live under the same roof

Turkey without North Kurdistan (but I guess your North Kurdistan is much more bigger then mine, but I am talking about mine) is like;

Balkan without Bulgaria-Serbia-Bosnia

The only future they have is to go back where they came from and that is Altai, Baikal region, the homeland of the Turks. There is no place for the Turks in West Asia.

Don't you think people are seeing your crab thought like these ???

You said Erdogan is Georgian, now you wish, he goes to Altai where is his homeland ???

Your words are valuable just like this: all Aryans should go back Indus Valley, and let the Semitic people live in Middle East. In that case Semitic people's Nova-Assyria deserves to become real more then Aryan North Kurdistan.

By the way Altai is also homeland of Proto-Iranians
iranian%20,%20ingo%20aryan.jpg

What Turks wish for the Kurds will happen to the Turks.

That is great wish (y) so same to Kurds and all people.

You wish Turks go to Central Asia because of your wish, this will happen to you.

I wish All proto Iranians go back to west of Altai Region, where is their origin, so that will happen to Turks.

I guess we will be ethnic neighbour again in Altai :grin:

I also agree about he doesn't care people. But this kind of ethnic perspective is just insanity. According to this perspective, Assyrians in Kurdistan are not Kurd so, they don't care Kurds, so they can be eliminate in North Iraq ???
Assyrians are NOT Kurds and Assyrians will never be Kurds. Assyrians are Semitic speaking people and have a very different culture, language and roots than Kurds. I have always been recognizing Assyrians as Assyrians, very different people from Kurds. Assyrians belong in Assyria and they need their own country, period! And no Semitic Assyrian language is not native to Kurdistan.

Don't you think people are seeing your crab thought like these ???

You said Erdogan is Georgian, now you wish, he goes to Altai where is his homeland ???
If he is saying that he is a Turk and that Turkic is his native language, than there is no place from him in West Asia. He is just a lost and sick person. If some Turks come back to their 'roots' and start consider themselves as Greeks or Armenians and start speaking West Asian languages like Armenians I don't have any problem with it.

Your words are valuable just like this: all Aryans should go back Indus Valley, and let the Semitic people live in Middle East. In that case Semitic people's Nova-Assyria deserves to become real more then Aryan North Kurdistan.

By the way Altai is also homeland of Proto-Iranians

That is great wish (y) so same to Kurds and all people.

You wish Turks go to Central Asia because of your wish, this will happen to you.

I wish All proto Iranians go back to west of Altai Region, where is their origin, so that will happen to Turks.
I guess we will be ethnic neighbour again in Altai :grin:
This is a STUPID map. ARYANS are native to the Iranian Plateau. They were Iranid people, have nothing to do with the so called 'Mongoloid' or Turanic DNA. Aryans were Caucaso-Gedrosia people. We have Copper/Bronze age auDNA from Media/Persia. Bronze Age Medes were just like unmixed Kurds.

Medes & Persians were just native to the Zagros Mountains/Iranian Plateau. Kurdistan is the land of the Medes. Medes evolved and came in Kuridstan into existence. And Kurds are the Medes. Kurds are native to Kurdistan

'Aryan' language is a WEST Asian language and not a language from the Altai or Baikal. proto-Aryan had an ergativiy constuction like modern Aryan (Kurdish). Central Asian language DON'T have any ergativity in their grammar. East Asian Turkic languages are very different languages from West Asian Aryan languages. Unlike the Medes and Kurds, Turkic race was born in Central Asia, the Altai region.

It were the 'Aryans' from the Iranian Plateau who migrated into the BMAC. It were the proto-Medes who migrated into BMAC. And not vice versa, we have evidence for that.

Aryan people are NATIVE to Kurdistan (Media, land of Mitanni & Kassite, birthplace of the ancient Sumerians) and Persia. Bronze Age Medes were just like unmixed Kurds.

Turks will go back where they belong to at the end of the day. I'm 100% sure about it. Than there will be a true balance in the Middle East. There is simply no place for the Turks in West Asia. Nobody wants to have the Turks in West Asia. It is just not your place. No Russia, terrorist Turks from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, Islam, Daesh, Allah, ISIS etc. will ever help you Turks in your quest to destroy Aryan Kurdish nation...

Last edited:
Assyrians are NOT Kurds and Assyrians will never be Kurds. Assyrians are Semitic speaking people and have a very different culture, language and roots than Kurds. I have always been recognizing Assyrians as Assyrians, very different people from Kurds. Assyrians belong in Assyria and they need their own country, period! And no Semitic Assyrian language is not native to Kurdistan.

Oh my god, of course they are semitic people. Of course they have different culture. I am asking, WILL YOU ALLOW THEM LİVE IN YOUR KURDISTAN ?

But not try to answer, I can see now. When clean Muslim Turks-Arabs muslims in your Kurdistan and convert all Kurds in to Yazdânism, you will start to clean christianity and Assyrians in your lands.

If he is saying that he is a Turk and that Turkic is his native language, than there is no place from him in West Asia.

Genetic and Lingustic are different things, you know that don't you.

Will you allow London Mayor, whose family from Pakistan but whose native language is english and who calls himself as British?

Also Turks no place in West Asia but all European speaking people deserve to live in Americas, don't they? Because you don't have problem with them. Here this is your justice, shit a corrupted.

If you were rationable, I can at least see that,"this is Goga's opinion." But hell no, you don't want to wish same things for other nations.

If some Turks come back to their 'roots' and start consider themselves as Greeks or Armenians and start speaking West Asian languages like Armenians I don't have any problem with it.

I have 2 Mtdna Armenian relatives, according to Ftdna. This is not something to become upset or proud. This is who am I.

On the other hands, 30 million(!!!) Kurds in Turkey Kurds also start to discover their Armenian origin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Armenians

(sorry Turkish)

Turkish Armenian Authorities says 90% of people in Tunceli Province(Known as Alevi/Shia Zaza people region) are Armenian.

You can rearch " In April 2013, Aram Ateşyan, the acting Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople, stated that, "90% of Tunceli's population is of Armenian origin.""
This is a STUPID map.

thank to share for your reliable academic opinions.

ARYANS are native to the Iranian Plateau. They were Iranid people, have nothing to do with the so called 'Mongoloid' or Turanic DNA. Aryans were Caucaso-Gedrosia people. We have Copper/Bronze age auDNA from Media/Persia. Bronze Age Medes were just like unmixed Kurds.

Medes & Persians were just native to the Zagros Mountains/Iranian Plateau. Kurdistan is the land of the Medes. Medes evolved and came in Kuridstan into existence. And Kurds are the Medes. Kurds are native to Kurdistan

Assyrian Kingdom: 2500 BC–612 BC

Med Kingdom: 678 BC–549 BC

Who the **** put god damn Assyrians in Kurdistan or land of ancestry Kurds: Meds nearly 1000 years ago? They should get a punishment.

'Aryan' language is a WEST Asian language and not a language from the Altai or Baikal. proto-Aryan had an ergativiy constuction like modern Aryan (Kurdish). Central Asian language DON'T have any ergativity in their grammar. East Asian Turkic languages are very different languages from West Asian Aryan languages. Unlike the Medes and Kurds, Turkic race was born in Central Asia, the Altai region.

I think, you should take off ergativity card on the table. Just have a look Sumerian-Elamitean.

Check Hatti-Urartu languges how much similar with Western Aryan.

...your quest to destroy Aryan Kurdish nation...

Well my secret aim has been come out by Goga. There is no word on it. I have to go back prepare another plan to destroy holy, might Kurd nation.

Thanks to Goga, whenever I speak with you, I understood who is giving vote to Erdogan in Turkey.

You are cure for me... (y)

@ Boreas This is at this moment my last reply to you.

You clearly don't understand what you are talking about.

Those Kurds who were Ezdi in the past should return to their ancient roots. Ther ancesotrs have alwasy been Ezdi, that's wy they should return to their roots. The justice has to been done to history. Ezdi Kurds don't accept convertion of outsiders. Genetically speaking Zaza Kurds are identical to the Kurds from all parts of Kurdistan.

Ancient samples of Anatolia, Kurdistan Zagros Mountains and the Iranian Plateau are different from the 'Semitic' Assyrians. Assyrians are more from the Levant and Arabia. Assyrians only populated some Southern parts of Kurdistan. The have never been domnating the Zagros Mountains and the Iranian Plateau. Kurds are mostly a mixture between Iranian Neolithic and Anatolian Neolithic people. Assyrians hevae more in common with people from Lebanon etc.

All people who accept Kurdish race, history, religion and language have any right to live in all parts of Kurdistan.

This is what I've been telling you all the time. Aryan language were evolved in West Asia in the same area as Hurrian and Sumerian. There are links between all North West Aryan languages.

That map was stupid because it is not scientific at all, there is absolutely no empirical evidence that Aryans came from Syberia. Syberian people are and were always different to Iranid (ancient Bronze Age Medes and Persians) people from the Iranian Plateau.

http://genome.cshlp.org/content/early/2016/12/12/gr.202945.115.abstract

If he is saying that he is a Turk and that Turkic is his native language, than there is no place from him in West Asia. He is just a lost and sick person. If some Turks come back to their 'roots' and start consider themselves as Greeks or Armenians and start speaking West Asian languages like Armenians I don't have any problem with it.

This is a STUPID map. ARYANS are native to the Iranian Plateau. They were Iranid people, have nothing to do with the so called 'Mongoloid' or Turanic DNA. Aryans were Caucaso-Gedrosia people. We have Copper/Bronze age auDNA from Media/Persia. Bronze Age Medes were just like unmixed Kurds.

It were the 'Aryans' from the Iranian Plateau who migrated into the BMAC. It were the proto-Medes who migrated into BMAC. And not vice versa, we have evidence for that.

Aryan people are NATIVE to Kurdistan (Media, land of Mitanni & Kassite, birthplace of the ancient Sumerians) and Persia. Bronze Age Medes were just like unmixed Kurds.

Turks will go back where they belong to at the end of the day. I'm 100% sure about it. Than there will be a true balance in the Middle East. There is simply no place for the Turks in West Asia. Nobody wants to have the Turks in West Asia. It is just not your place. No Russia, terrorist Turks from Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, Islam, Daesh, Allah, ISIS etc. will ever help you Turks in your quest to destroy Aryan Kurdish nation...
It's generally accepted among scholars that the most possible urheiamat of proto-IE was the Altai region in central Asia. Then they moved to Urals, and then all over.
Thus, the Kurds are just came there from somewhere else.

If we would use your logic, that we all go to our ancient roots, then we all go living in some prehistoric caves and start hunting mammoths.
There's no reason why we should go back to our ancient roots, simply because it is worthless .
@ Boreas This is at this moment my last reply to you.

You clearly don't understand what you are talking about.

Those Kurds who were Ezdi in the past should return to their ancient roots. Ther ancesotrs have alwasy been Ezdi, that's wy they should return to their roots. The justice has to been done to history. Ezdi Kurds don't accept convertion of outsiders. Genetically speaking Zaza Kurds are identical to the Kurds from all parts of Kurdistan.

Ancient samples of Anatolia, Kurdistan Zagros Mountains and the Iranian Plateau are different from the 'Semitic' Assyrians. Assyrians are more from the Levant and Arabia. Assyrians only populated some Southern parts of Kurdistan. The have never been domnating the Zagros Mountains and the Iranian Plateau. Kurds are mostly a mixture between Iranian Neolithic and Anatolian Neolithic people. Assyrians hevae more in common with people from Lebanon etc.

All people who accept Kurdish race, history, religion and language have any right to live in all parts of Kurdistan.

This is what I've been telling you all the time. Aryan language were evolved in West Asia in the same area as Hurrian and Sumerian. There are links between all North West Aryan languages.

That map was stupid because it is not scientific at all, there is absolutely no empirical evidence that Aryans came from Syberia. Syberian people are and were always different to Iranid (ancient Bronze Age Medes and Persians) people from the Iranian Plateau.

It is finished with Turkey. Erdogan is not even a 'real' Turk. He has Georgian roots, so he doesn't care about the real Turks. He is from a very poor family, so all he cares about is his own wealth. He is mad about the $$$. No, the point is that Turkey as we know is finished. No matter what they do to save Turkey, it is always wrong. Turks sought that with Islam they would be successful, but it turned out to be the opposite. Tukey, Erdogan, Barzani are all part of what we call DAESH, ISIS. Daesh is no going down and Turkey with Barzani with it. It is to late for Turkey. 30 million Kurds in Turkey are awaken. Even the gas chambers will not stop the Kurds to establish Great Kurdistan. In 5 years time Hitler killed 6 million Jews with gas chambers. How many years do you think you need to kill 30 million Kurds in Northern Kurdistan (I'm not even talking about other Kurds outside Northern Kurdistan).

Turkey had a great opportunity to join the EU without Northern Kurdistan. If they left undeveloped areas of Northern Kurdistan, Turks of Constantinople would be part of the EU and would be much more wealthier and developed than they are now. Turks destroyed their own future. The only future they have is to go back where they came from and that is Altai, Baikal region, the homeland of the Turks. There is no place for the Turks in West Asia.

Daesh / Turkey is going down big time and all their allies/dogs with them.

Turkey as we know is finished and it has been destroyed by greed and uneducated stupidity by the Turks themselves. I mean how delusional can you be if you think & dream of the revival of the Ottomans. Even a little child with brains can understand how mental such an idea is. If they think they can defeat the Kurds, well think again. Aryan Kurds are not Armenians or Greeks, we fight back. Secondly, there are much more Kurds than 100 years ago and there are much much more Kurds than Armenians and Greeks 100 years ago combined. What goes around comes around. What Turks wish for the Kurds will happen to the Turks.

Turkey is finished big time. Kurds are awaken and Kurdish Phoenix is arise from the ashes of time. Kurds are BACK, like the ancient old prophecies were telling us. And Kurds wil go nowhere. Kurds live on their own native homeland Kurdistan and Kurds will always be Kurds, nothing more, nothing less.

Turkey missed the opportunity to save themselves and join the EU 10 years ago. Today they don't have this opportunity. In 1000 years Turks will never join the EU. Turkey is f*cked big time. And Turkey as we know doesn't exist, like other FAILED states of Syria and Iraq.

Sunni Muslim genocidal terrorist Turks, Daesh etc. will never join the EU, NEVER! But there will be GREAT Kurdistan. So Turks lost big time and are the biggest losers of this century! And that's all because of a retard wannabe sultan genocidal Sunni Muslim terrorist Erdogan.
The Estonians, Hungarians and the Finnish, aren't of an indo European descent, but still they are part of the EU.
EU isn't a project held or consisted by the common union of race, religion or ethnicity, instead it's held by values of the democratic human rights.

Those Kurds who were Ezdi in the past should return to their ancient roots. Ther ancesotrs have alwasy been Ezdi, that's wy they should return to their roots.

YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER ROMANTIC FACIST NATIOALIST OR RADICAL RELIGIOUS.

There was a positive image in my head, against Ezdi people. I thought, they were peaceful as Hindu-Sufis etc. Thanks You, you opened my eyes.

You love to change history and reality against yourself to create your Great X.

Before the Yazdânism, your ancesters believe something like below. Why don't you go back that ages, that part of your roots.

VenusWillendorf.jpg

Why don't you prefer go back to your real homelands which is Africa. That is your reall root, or maybe you prefer to go back to Ocean.

This is how sounds your word in most of time.

What a interesting, just in previous posts you were sending all Turks in Turkey to Central Asia, now you are using science and check neolithic peoples DNA to proof then Kurds are native in West Asia.

It should be Christmas miracle. :clap:

Accept ??? Could you open it?

I am telling you all the time too. Aryan Languages didn't develop in Iran. Proto-Iranian didn't live in Iran as Proto-Europeans didn't live in EU, as Proto-Turks didn't live in Turkey or Central Asia.

89c9c23e2661f38a287739c3f697af46.jpg

2hwlboh.jpg

You are mixing Central Asia and Siberia. It is like mixing Canada and USA. Your source is unrelavant.

Turkey has a mostly south European population racially speaking! As long as Greece is in EU why not Turkey? But according to my instincts there are many factors against Turkey. a) Eu is in life support after England out, so no new comers needed b) Size of Turkey in population terms c) Cultural differences with the rest of the Union d) Kurdish problem e) relatively light industrialized which means weak economy f)location Too close to poor countries could become a problem
On the positive side: a) Eu could change format to accommodate more members (Ukraine, Turkey, Georgia) b) Turkey big market c) Relatively high trained work force d) democratizing Turkey is in Eu interests.
If Turkey will make it to the EU will depend in the future form of the EU. In the current form of the EU will be hard for Turkey

Should Turkey Join The EU

good luck on getting even one girl, Bedford.. I think the old East Coast saying applies here: "Are you ******* kidding me?"

No, but EU countries should be visa free for Turks.

For the issue, I will keep the big picture of the geopolitics aspect. Like or not -for some-, Turkey is a big chapter at the huge book of European history.
Turkey. -actually anatolia, balkans and middle east-, is part of the most complexed and long lived geopolitics issue ever, the so famous East question.

Quite similar -at the analogy of their time-, maybe with the Gordian knot;

Anyway inside or outside Europe. I wish for better days between us.
But, sorry I am not at the optimist side, allthough Greece was and is, -at least until know- alligned with Turkey interests inside Europe.
Actually, after all there will be still Turkey at the post-erdogan transition and when that comes.

For the greeks, that might have supra-chauvinistic aspect of the course, - and I never met someone here- , some they forget that Anatolia make us Hellenes, and modern Turkey us legal heirs of our history.

Will never happen;

Geopolitical position - With Turkey in the EU the union'd border Iran, Iraq and Syria, sounds Lovely dosn't it?..

Territorial cliams - You can according to the rules not be involved in territorial disputes with a EU member state if you are to join - Cyprus...

Greece - The greek government that lets Turkey into the EU Before resolving the agean dispute/cyprus will then have committed political suicide.

Costs - imagne theCAP and regional funds required to modernize Anatolia....no...

Erdogan - The present turkish government is autocratic as **** and relaly does not comply with human rights standards at all.

I could keep going with about 5 more massive hurdles, but this is enough..

Yes, but IMO, doing so doesn't make it a European country. It just receives the benefits of being part of the economic ties to Europe. Albeit it will be the only Muslim country to be in both NATO and the EU, which is a pretty big Western-qualifier according to a lot of experts.

Also, we should not underestimate the 5% of land it has in Europe, this is still a physical qualifier, not to mention the fact that almost 15 million people reside there as it hosts a chunk of Istanbul, the country's largest city. I've been to Turkey and trust me they are nothing like Arabs.

So although many folks will say hell no, they can't deny that it's arguable for Turkey to be considered for the EU, unlike any other Muslim nation outside of Europe. Turkey is quite unique in this regard and it holds a special place among other MENA countries for this reason.

This thread has been viewed 230663 times.

Back