Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: "The americans Asked us to place anti air guns around our Nuclear power plants"

Ethnic group
    Pirates/Gauls/vikings

"The americans Asked us to place anti air guns around our Nuclear power plants"

Wich is the title of an article i read on nuklear safety.
    As some may know our nuclear power plants are having to shut down in some years,this has caused degradation of safety and quality.

Also the fear of using the stored Uranium and Plutonium increases.

What pops into mind now?
    All signatures should not exceed the following size limits: for text images 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Empty lines are also counted. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed; for images in signatures: one image up to 300 pixels wide, 100 pixels tall and 20k in size; for text and image, you can have a maximum of 2 normal lines (or 4 small lines) and one image (in a new line) up to 300 pixels wide, 60 pixels tall and 15k in size.

Mike Cash

What pops into my mind is that I must go to the Control Panel and find out how to disable all this European crap from displaying when I check new post.....that and the Religious section.

Ethnic group
    dutch

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cash
    What pops into my mind is that I must go to the Control Panel and find out how to disable all this European crap from displaying when I check new post.....that and the Religious section.
    hehe, agree, but in another thread, Thomas have said Yesterday that there is being worked on! it only takes time!

Ethnic group
    european

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cash
    What? And I'll have to miss your comments? No way mister ! :)
    小豆研ぐか、人取ってくおか、ショキショキ〜♪
    Azuki togu ka, hito totte kuo ka, shoki shoki〜♪

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Moved because it belongs more in this section than in european discussions as i also dont see what technical problems have to do with the topic at hand so please lets try to stick to it and not digress

Mikawa Ossan

What pops into my mind is that nuclear technology is a toy that we humans are not yet ready to use.

Ethnic group
    european

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    Moved because it belongs more in this section than in european discussions as i also dont see what technical problems have to do with the topic at hand so please lets try to stick to it and not digress
    I don't think should be in the Japanese forum as it has absolutely nothing to do with Japan Duo.

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Well i put it in the general discussions sub-forum which is not related to japan or europe discussions and since it was a question requesting an opinion it belongs in the opinion sub section

Ethnic group
    dutch

lol, I think from 9 posts, there are only 2 post about the subject!!

Funny..

Ethnic group
    european

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    Well i put it in the general discussions sub-forum which is not related to japan or europe discussions and since it was a question requesting an opinion it belongs in the opinion sub section
    Japan Forum > Member Lounge > General Discussion > Opinions -> That's the link at the top :) This is a European matter, so I think it's a part of the Europe section, not the Japanese subsection :) Anyhow, let's get back ontopic

Frankly I don't give a rat's ass what the Americans say, as I'm not planning to stay in Belgium :)

Mike Cash

Well, I think it would be a little hard to offer opinions given the poor job the OP did of presenting the issue. A headline from an article? What article? From where? Saying what?