Do you feel some affinity for the Greco-Roman culture ?

Do you feel affinity with your Greco-Roman cultural heritage as a Westerner ?

• Not at all => I am European, from a former part of the Roman Empire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh yes I've traced my father's line to Northern Ireland they were Orangemen... I have the transcript of an old letter dated 1879, where a relative of mine writes back to a cousin in N. Ireland...

It is gratifying to me to know that Protetestantism is still rising in the ascendancy above Popery. I was overjoyed on reading the statement contained in the Belfast news you sent me last year, of the universal and grand display made by the Orangemen, aided and graced with the presence and addresses of many of the most prominent and most influential men of the Land. Long may their royal orange Flag triumphantly wave undisturbed over the hearts of true Protestant Orangemen.

BTW I've had the pleasure of visiting Amsterdam lovely city much culture and damn I loved the Indonesian food they serve there at the bar :LOL: What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam...:embarassed:

Well with that diversion out of the way... back to the Greco Roman talk

Good grief, why did this old thread show up? What an edifying post that was, by a member who wanted to bring back the religious wars of the past, including the one which tore Northern Ireland apart. What is wrong with some people?

Sometimes I think people learn absolutely NOTHING from the past.

This thread has been viewed 43269 times.

Back