Politics Catalonia may become an independent nation soon...

Change is change, it does not mean that is good or bad. Changes cannot be stopped and we can lower our frustration by just accepting it and trying to make the best out of it. Only the history will tell if those changes were "good" or "bad" and still even that is biased or more precisely, relative.

Political etc. changes don't just happen like hurricanes or earthquakes, their realization depends on the will, determination and power of involved forces/groups...
If a counter-group is stronger that particular change won't occur.

You are not a nazi Carlos...but according to your haplogroups you MAY have been possibly persecuted by them if they saw you lol, as with me and my haplogroup T

You are not a nazi Carlos...but according to your haplogroups you MAY have been possibly persecuted by them if they saw you lol, as with me and my haplogroup T

The Nazi theme is very absurd and idiotic. I'm Spanish, from Spain one of the most important nations in the history of mankind, the Nazi historical theme I think is sad, unfortunate that it is better to try to avoid in the future.

Persecuted Me? oh, what a thrill, here I am waiting ....

Let's run away together to a better place, can not find ever, they do not know what love is, go armed, of course, we will not be so foolish.

Persecuted Me? oh, what a thrill, here I am waiting ....

So you better tone down your rhetoric or I will make sure you will taste some persecution.

At this point I'm terribly confused but at the point of laughing. What? Who is going to get persecuted? Lol what is the infractions here this has gotten funny and confusing, Carlos why are you armed?

At this point I'm terribly confused but at the point of laughing. What? Who is going to get persecuted? Lol what is the infractions here this has gotten funny and confusing, Carlos why are you armed?

Man is a bit of irony.

So you better tone down your rhetoric or I will make sure you will taste some persecution.

You want me to be more soft and subtle?

You may be confused with this case, do not try to compare it with yours.

Nazi.onalismo Le Catalan is held about 6 Mafia families and related to each other. Now many of them will be prosecuted for their alleged corruption, capital flight to tax havens and corrupt concessions in exchange for incentives. That's it, a group of Mafia families.

And please stop asking the BBC liars and fake documentaries against Spain and for this mafia nazi.onalista.

Also the BBC documentary about Spain when you stop treatment National Geographic style, Dear, white men are not visiting a tribe from another continent.

Are you sure that I am confused? You consider yourself the all knowing and that you are immune to the brain washing of the media that you follow? Extreme points of view are the ones that are influenced heavily and I notice that you are a victim of it.

Are you sure that I am confused? You consider yourself the all knowing and that you are immune to the brain washing of the media that you follow? Extreme points of view are the ones that are influenced heavily and I notice that you are a victim of it.

You may not know the reality of life in Spain and how things are really. In recent decades Catalan nationalism has exerted a great marketing in the foreign media with lies, the view that you can have the whole thing is a whole Catalan people are asking for independence from Spain, but that does not is real, I imagine you do not know all the corruption of Catalan nationalism and also known as the brains were washed three generations in schools. Nor know that Catalan nationalism is an invention ideas back centroeurpeas centuries ago, an export retrograde and ridiculous that has developed its own style and artificial. Nor know that Catalan nationalism is based primarily on a fictional victimhood. Not for one moment think that 100% of Catalans want independence.

The obligation of the U.E. is to end the crisis.

Doubtful. The intention of the E.U. is to fan the flames with the goal of eliminating powerful national boundaries.

The E.U. was dreamed up by some "academics" in Chicago. Do some research and verify this claim.

You may not know the reality of life in Spain and how things are really. In recent decades Catalan nationalism has exerted a great marketing in the foreign media with lies, the view that you can have the whole thing is a whole Catalan people are asking for independence from Spain, but that does not is real, I imagine you do not know all the corruption of Catalan nationalism and also known as the brains were washed three generations in schools. Nor know that Catalan nationalism is an invention ideas back centroeurpeas centuries ago, an export retrograde and ridiculous that has developed its own style and artificial. Nor know that Catalan nationalism is based primarily on a fictional victimhood. Not for one moment think that 100% of Catalans want independence.
Enlighten me please! Is their push for independence economically driven or ethnically driven. Is Catalan language close to castellan or they are completely different?

Doubtful. The intention of the E.U. is to fan the flames with the goal of eliminating powerful national boundaries.

The E.U. was dreamed up by some "academics" in Chicago. Do some research and verify this claim.
Why do you think everything needs to be staged and control by someone?

Can't it just be a natural process of unification under economy, free trade and defence?
Why do you think independent countries want to join EU even right now, even Turkey?

Independent countries certainly do want to join the E.U. However they are from areas of the world that have been marginalized for some time.

Is Switzerland banging on the door to get in? What about England? What about a large chunk of Scandinavia?

Not everything is staged and controlled. But when events ARE being directed, then I'm going to say something.

**EDIT**
Again, I'd like to encourage the readers of this thread to research the beginnings of the E.U.

Enlighten me please! Is their push for independence economically driven or ethnically driven. Is Catalan language close to castellan or they are completely different?
By ethnic/genetic composition Catalans are pretty similar to the rest of the population of Iberian peninsula.

Castilian and Catalan are mutually intelligible as well (and bare in mind both evolved from the language of the Roman conquerors of Hispania).

Current conflict is politically/culturally driven.

You do not manipulate or misrepresent my words.

1. I have never been banned
False. You were banned time ago (at least for some time).

You do not manipulate or misrepresent my words.
2. I speak of the nazi.onalistas not of Catalan citizens. Nazi.onalista policy speak. Obviously all the Catalan people not eat the brain left by catalibanes.
Like it or not, the people who wants independence represents THE VAST MAJORITY of the Catalan society according to all surveys. So you're calling nazis millions of citizens just because you don't agree with them. Yeah, very nice.

Let's make some things clear: There's a huge difference between those you call "Nazis" and people like you. The former want to make possible that the Catalan society decides its own future (maybe sounds like a silly remark, but that includes those who want independence and those who not), while the later only work to avoid this happen (using all kind of methods as you showed many times).

¿Who's most similar to Nazis? I bet most people already knows the answer LOL

Everyone has to learn as nazi.onalistas evaded € millions and millions of tax havens, money they get from Europe and all concessions to companies and transfers of itv (roadworthiness) in Spain is compulsory finger unfairly granted in exchange for commissions, and much more out there, we'll already taking.

La Cosa Nostra, la mafia nazi.onalista catalanista.
Everyone? really? :D

No one said there's no corruption in Catalonia: more or less the same as other regions with similar legal possibilities. The dishonest trick, and that for sure is something everyone sees, is trying to exagerate the facts desperately for strange purposes or personal hate.

None of the present regions in the Spanish State is responsible of anything: the problem is the central government and its pitiful management: there's where we find the most important competences on economics, and if we see that the most part of the debt belongs to the state framework...not difficult to infer how is this possible.

But, according to you, a region like Catalonia with no competences in many areas and suffering from a huge fiscal pressure, is where we should look at to understand the whole ruin and the mafia network in Spain XD

Seriously, ¿do you think we're idiots? Find another playground.

By ethnic/genetic composition Catalans are pretty similar to the rest of the population of Iberian peninsula.

Castilian and Catalan are mutually intelligible as well (and bare in mind both evolved from the language of the Roman conquerors of Hispania).

Current conflict is politically/culturally driven.
First of all driven by the people ;)

Castillian and Catalan are pretty similar to each other sometimes, as they are with other latin languages. But clearly different languages in the latin context, that's undeniable (even if some individuals remain in denial, mostly in Spain by the way...imagine why).

So, you are a protector of Catalans, you know what is good for them, right? All you are doing in this thread is that you are actually presenting yourself as the rightful person the one who is concerned for the wellbeing of Catalans? I am very much familiar with these kind of stories, serbs have said the same for our freedom fighters and freedom movement, same what you are saying for the Catalan leaders. It is difficult to accept such a change and loose power over some territories, I know.

I am glad it seems Serbia is finally going to recognise Kosovo. On the other hand, it's quite funny that Spain keeps in denial. Well, no one cares much about this, and surely you Kosovars laugh at loud at this. Just another episode showing how pathetic the Spanish State can be.

Greetings from Catalonia.

Enlighten me please! Is their push for independence economically driven or ethnically driven.

Is Catalan language close to castellan or they are completely different?

Paranoia and fantasy. They are imitators and exported centroeuropa ideas, Robert in Catalonia and Sabino Arana in the Basque Country. There are many writings from other times pejoratively speaking Spanish in an attempt to want to show that Basque and Catalan are higher, then when Nazism was defeated in Europe quit ethnic discourse and focus on the argument have a different language as the main weapon differentiating, discriminatory to the rest of Spanish, besides becoming victims, and get many awards of Spanish democracy, and they get to take control of education in the region, entirely in Catalan, discriminating the national language of all Spanish which is the Castilian or Spanish. To date there are three generations brainwashed.

Two languages ​​derived from Latin and closely related. Catalan Grammar the Pompeu i Fabra developed relatively recently and did something away from Spanish grammar. It is very easy for anyone to learn Spanish Catalan, Basque is very difficult in comparison.

You could say that Catalan nationalism has made great efforts to highlight and enhance the two or three folk aspects that differentiates Spanish, everything else can speak Spanish culture in a homogeneous whole.

So, you are a protector of Catalans, you know what is good for them, right? All you are doing in this thread is that you are actually presenting yourself as the rightful person the one who is concerned for the wellbeing of Catalans? I am very much familiar with these kind of stories, serbs have said the same for our freedom fighters and freedom movement, same what you are saying for the Catalan leaders. It is difficult to accept such a change and loose power over some territories, I know.

I do not talk to the Catalan speak to the nationalists, is very different. Think that Catalonia is not the engine of Spain Catalonia is completely ruined and could only keep their officials for 7 months if independent. Why is it ruined? because regional leaders are useless and have many accounts of millions of Euros in Switzerland and other tax havens, you can review and confirm the Spanish press. Think these people are subsidizing bilingualism in Guatemala, keeping Catalan embassies abroad where it employs finger to her children and friends and can not pay, health, education, etc. dienro spend on useless things for the people of Catalonia, steal and then blame their woes to the rest of Spain. Catalan nationalism is a real mafia.

This thread has been viewed 276097 times.

Back