The danger of mobile phones for health

One thing is for certain: They're probably the World's largest-scale open experiment ever. Medical side effects of this sort take a long time to manifest, and no-one knew for sure what the facts were when they became a mass market commodity. My decades in marketing and recent career in healthcare make me sceptical about the safety issues. Time will surely tell, though.

Hey you are in Finland, go to Nokia HQ and tell them to solve this problem :D

Danger of Mobile Phones

Mobile Phones are definitely dangerous as very vast usage of them can cause cancer with its rays distribution the human cells.

Cell phones are really deteriorating our health plus other living around us. For an instance, these days bee are dying due to the massive usage of cellphones along with this, many researchers claimed that if the mobile phone are not stopped for next 100 of years all threes around us will be also no more with us.So, I think alternative of cell phones are to be discovered for the preservation of eco-system plus human race.
That's all I have to say about this I might have been given some wrong information about the trees and cellphones, if it is please make me clear.

I would worry more about stuff you guys smoke in Barbados. It seams to kill brain cells. :)

Cell phones are really deteriorating our health plus other living around us. For an instance, these days bee are dying due to the massive usage of cellphones along with this, many researchers claimed that if the mobile phone are not stopped for next 100 of years all threes around us will be also no more with us.So, I think alternative of cell phones are to be discovered for the preservation of eco-system plus human race.
That's all I have to say about this I might have been given some wrong information about the trees and cellphones, if it is please make me clear.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
This post made my day! :)

Sorry, it's all bullshit.

I worked and repaired with radar and mobile phones.

They operate on different frequencies.

radio-frequency-table.gif

Microwave ovens and radar operate in the same spectrum. Unhealthy if radiation hits you.
In my youth RADAR was 30cm (air traffic) Not dangerous
12cm Medium range traffic Not dangerous
3cm short distance ship to ship radar.. Avoid the beam!

Cell phones operate on a much lower frequency, and are harmless.
And it won't even penetrate thick skulls! :LOL:

It's only harmful when it crosses the harmful intensity for humans. So far it wasn't observed and research is inconclusive.
Take a parallel with a knife. Press it slightly against your skin; no damage happens. Press it with strength and you'll cut your skin; damage is done. Same with waves, the intensity is the key.

Did you know that if you place an egg between two mobile phones in conversation for one hour, the egg will be cooked ! Better not ask what it does to our brain.

In fact, let's ask. What are the danger of mobile telephony ? Brain tumour, cancer, nerve and DNA damage, headaches, confusion, sleep problems... Have a look at this website

yes, so i will never use cell phone for a long time.

god bless everyone. ^_^

I have read somewhere that mobile phone can even affect reproductive power.
Is that true?

No, it is not true.

I read a lot about that,

it seems that mobile phones in a frequency simmilar that brain cells work,
no search has been done uppon the effect, the power is small but yet noone can certify that does not harm

one for sure is that mobile phone can be hazzardous only next to you ear, cause away the power of the waves is lost,
so the usage of headphones is something that takes away any possible damage,

Keep your phone in a pocket, and use headphones if you are afraid mobile phone's waves.
at that distance nothing can happened.

This thread has been viewed 44833 times.

Back