Question What are your BIGGEST pet peeves?

when mixing single quotes and double quotes goes wrong...anyone who makes a living speaking to an electric box knows what I'm getting at...

When a delivery person steals your order!! Just this evening I ordered nachos (covered in cheese, peppers and ground beef with sour cream) for dinner using doordash and found the order status marked "delivered" way too early (it tracks where the driver is, and he wasn't close to my apartment)!! I assumed he left the chips at the doorstep but no!! I walked around the area with my flashlight looking for any sign of my nachos and even checked the mailbox!! Found nothing!! And yes I DID tip nicely and NO it wasn't a 10 mile drive!!!

When a delivery person steals your order!! Just this evening I ordered nachos (covered in cheese, peppers and ground beef with sour cream) for dinner using doordash and found the order status marked "delivered" way too early (it tracks where the driver is, and he wasn't close to my apartment)!! I assumed he left the chips at the doorstep but no!! I walked around the area with my flashlight looking for any sign of my nachos and even checked the mailbox!! Found nothing!! And yes I DID tip nicely and NO it wasn't a 10 mile drive!!!

Somebody got “Nacho Libre” tonight (Free Nacho in Spanish :unsure:)

If you didn’t yet, Call them back, and get new Nachos.

Who’s stealing my nachos?

Last edited:
Being too sick to do anything with a head cold and bronchitis. Thanks, winter

Being too sick to do anything with a head cold and bronchitis. Thanks,
winter

Sneeze away from the screen!
Don’t break the Internet with your ☣ !

Time for your ℞ ! :grin:

7414c16ab04455dceb09a08a5b1ad708.jpg

Get Well Soon! :)

Thank you! Love the cartoon lol

[EDITED] I got the biohazard and radioactive symbols mixed up, I should know better.

[EDITED] I got the biohazard and radioactive symbols mixed up, I should know better.

- Radioactive

- Biohazard

- Caduceus (A symbol of Medicine) also: Staff of Aesculapius

- Prescription

Lavado de manos. Me lavo las manos a menudo y no puedo soportar que alguien comience a cocinar, por ejemplo, sin lavarse las manos.
Las personas que lo aprovechan pretenden ser tus amigos y poco después de que te pidan dinero y favores, nunca les ha pasado a los amigos españoles, pero a los inmigrantes, lo siento, pero es así.

You are walking on the sidewalk in your direction, on your side and front 2, 3, 4, 5 people are occupying the entire sidewalk, they are supposed to be in line but they do not and I am the that he has to manage to pass. They believe that the streets have been set up for them, so sometimes I decide to follow my path and they have come to bump into me before I make room, I was prepared for the crash and they did not, so **** it. They are very arrogant and presumptuous and do not make the gesture to let anyone on the sidewalk, if I could slap them.

En general la hipocresía de este mundo, usualmente con los años, cada vez menos manía.

Last edited:
People who do not Flush the Toilet after use AND do not wash their hands after doing their business.
Shoes on Seats, Chairs, Beds. Disgusting.
Wash Your Hands, ...its not that hard!

Being too sick to do anything with a head cold and bronchitis. Thanks, winter
@Davef If we don't hear from you, I’ll assume you departed for Valhalla.
Unless Odin kicked you out, and sent you to Anubis.

What a pet peeve! :wary2:
sCDlT1D.jpg

I am very annoyed that my friend after washing dishes leaves wet marks on the table, and I always have to do this.

Ah yes! This will only take 10 minutes to implement/debug!!! (1 hr later)....I hate my life.

Software development blues

Games that make it difficult to progress unless you level up via their harsh leveling system. This isn't new to people who played a lot of RPG type games but it still annoys me. I bought dark souls 3 for PS4 about 2 weeks ago and each time you level up it costs an insane amount of "souls" to level up just 2 attributes...and you either go back to spending time killing the same dudes over again or get slaughtered by a pack of zombies.

Granted, I still love the game lol

Illogically ridged bureaucrats, who utilize a cumbersome process to deflect having to do any work.

I know there will be massive upheaval in the future, due to automations. But I find myself caring less, and less about what will become of people who will no longer have utility.

Bring on the robots.

People not training/restraining their dogs. Maybe it's a friendly dog (but only to you?), but that doesn't mean I want it jumping on me. Don't people train their dogs to heel, sit, lay-down anymore?

The laziness of others is one of the biggest outside stressors to my life. It is frustrating having to follow up with people that don't do their job, or do it half way. This is part of the reason why I am not so egalitarian in my thinking, because some people are just sloths. It seems that the only form of persuasion they understand is coercion.

The sound of a bristle hairbrush brushing hair. I shiver when I hear it. I have no idea why, must be part of the Asperger's or something. I have to use a brush with plastic tips.

I'll add to my comment above about dog-owners : not picking up after their dogs. The most egregious aspect is seeing those little plastic bags left on the sidewalks and trails. Those aren't filled with candy and they aren't going to carry themselves to the garbage can!

This thread has been viewed 32485 times.

Back