Question What are your BIGGEST pet peeves?

I get very annoyed when they don't wash the dishes after myself.

I don't know what to think about pet peeves. I have heard some say that working out in a fitness center and being fit and clean is a form of being racist and unconscious white supremacy. While others are intrigued by fetish burps. So many different styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the mix up, Silesian.

Anyone who would say such a thing has a screw loose and I would immediately cross them off my list of people whom I engage in conversation. Life is too short to waste it on idiocy.

As for my pet peeves, I have dozens of them, too many to list, and mostly having to do with the idiocy of people in general.

When my father and uncle started getting older they bought 100 acres of land in the foothills of a mountain range, then each took 50 and had a house built. Most of the land, except for about 3 acres around each house, and a huge spring fed pond, was forested, so there was only one way up for vehicles, and that was a dirt road. They wanted to put a gate at the bottom of the hill with pass code entry, but the town gave them a hard time. They were mountain people from Italy, very reserved and taciturn, and didn't much like socializing with non-family and very close friends. Didn't trust most people, either.

I thought they were nuts at the time, but nowadays I am starting to think they had the right idea. :) I think it was Mark Twain who said, the older I get the smarter my father gets. :)

People driving slow in the left lane. I pull up to the drive through for just a drink and it’s not busy and the worker tells me to wait. People not willing to share equipment at the gym during peak hours. That’s all I can think of right now. I may add more later.

This thread has been viewed 32505 times.

Back