What is your favourite kind of chocolate

What is your favourite kind of chocolate bars ?

• Total voters
I like dark chocolate very much. I like many things make with chocolate like chocolate cake. Chocolate ice-cream, chocolate bread, chocolate coffee and chocolate sweet dishes. Hope you like it.

I'll admit that Lindt makes a decent quality chocolate, but it's far too sweet for me. If I'm going to buy chocolate from a big factory, it has to be either Ritter Sport's Praline or any of the types of milk chocolate made a Canadian company called Rogers (the chocolate company, not the television cable company). As for those of you who despise milk chocolate and only like dark chocolate, I realize you're in the majority among those who know the difference between actual chocolate and chocolate coloured confectionary, but I have to wonder whether you've ever tasted good quality milk chocolate. And no, "white chocolate" is not chocolate, IMO. However, I think that regardless of whether one loves milk chocolate or dark chocolate, in order to get a really good product, one really has to find some small local chocolate maker who sees chocolate making as a divine calling. There's a chocolate vendor at the farmer's market in the city where I currently live who sells what I think is the best chocolate in the world.

This thread has been viewed 43852 times.

Back