How is Eupedia being promoted?

Reaction score
Ethnic group
The primordial soup
Membership seems to not have changed much. The site looks kind of dead in regards to activity. It seems to be more of a personal blog of what Maciamo wants to discuss, more so than a dynamic place where many come to discuss a variety of topics that interests them.

Maciamo, what are you doing to promote the site and to make it more attractive for new and old members to hang around?

Are you happy with this the way it is now? I would assume that the number of eyeballs reading posts is important to you, and for a site which is meant to be a forum for ideas and discussing those ideas, this site just has not been successful in that regard. Do you think this has been a successful endeavor?

What are your goals and vision for Eupedia? Surely it is not to continue to limp along as it has been doing, is it?

Consider this forum as my personal blog if it is not more active than now. Sometimes I use this forum as a place to gather my ideas before writing a summary on a topic later.

Consider this forum as my personal blog if it is not more active than now. Sometimes I use this forum as a place to gather my ideas before writing a summary on a topic later.

Duley noted.

In recent months have you grown an aversion towards the value of debate and how that can help strengthen one`s ideas and arguments on an issue? It appears that that is the case. I remember a time when this site, or at least in its former incarnation, was quite dynamic.

For example :

why 10 posts for a link it should be 3 at max

" my opinion "

This thread has been viewed 8625 times.

Back