Are Italians more sexy because of their higher genetic diversity ?

:startled:..it's dangerous because this people might associate italy and real italians with jerseyshorians:shocked:

GUIDOS
guido.jpg

=
LOCAL SPECIES OF TRUZZI, TAMARRI, EMO
Due_Truzzi.jpg

Ragazzi_Truzzi.jpg

Truzzo_in_bagno.jpg

Truzza.jpg

Truzzo_Why_Be_Normal%3F.jpg

surprisingly similar, example of teenager subculture movements

Che schifo!:confused::useless::LOL:

Therefore, since I was educated primarily in the U.S., and since from childhood on, I have only spent a year or two and summers there, I am l'americana to all but the people of my own village

It is exactly the same in Greece with the American or Australian Greeks!

The Australian Greeks are "more Greek than the Greeks", this is a saying that Aust. Greeks apply to themselves. But they cling to a 1940 or 1950s idea of ethnicitity and traditions, it is very strict. And when they come to Greece for holidays they are completely alien to what the Greeks in Greece are today, it is wierd.

The Italians in Australia are different and better, they are not so insular and involve themselves in the wider community more than the Greeks and have become more integrated.

Last edited:
:startled:..it's dangerous because this people might associate italy and real italians with jerseyshorians:shocked:

GUIDOS
guido.jpg

=
LOCAL SPECIES OF TRUZZI, TAMARRI, EMO
Due_Truzzi.jpg

Ragazzi_Truzzi.jpg

Truzzo_in_bagno.jpg

Truzza.jpg

Truzzo_Why_Be_Normal%3F.jpg

surprisingly similar, example of teenager subculture movements

They are the hidden and dark side of Italy! Ahahahaha!
Oh my, we should revoke them the citizenship. xD

I have natural black hair and nordic pale skin and I am attracted by blonde haired males with light skin. I don't like mediterranean boys. My boyfriend is indeed dark blonde and white and he makes me creazy. So probably in this theory there's something true.

Angela, I think that the cutest southern European women are Italian. Spanish women are more exotic, usually darker skinned and Italian men like this characterist. But I personally find Italian women more armonious in the look and less wild.

I've seen good looking italian girls and I've seen bad. I don't like the italian people who think they're hot just because they're italian when relly they're not very good looking.

A great example is the television show that is popular in North America, Jersey Shore.... if any of you have seen just one episode you would want to smack your head against a brick wall over and over again. Appearently next season will be done in Italy, god help the real italians.

JerseyShoreFinale.jpg

Che brutti! What ugly mingers.

Angela, I think that the cutest southern European women are Italian. Spanish women are more exotic, usually darker skinned and Italian men like this characterist. But I personally find Italian women more armonious in the look and less wild.

Keep telling that to yourself. It's pretty obvious you have some sort of ridiculous anti-Spanish agenda. If "Italian men like this characteristic" they surely have no need whatsoever to look for it somewhere else, they have plenty of it at home.

There are a lot of Spanish girls who doesn't look "exotic", and I don't know where is the evidence that they are darker skinned...but well, I think it's true that the Italians like them so much XD

There are a lot of Spanish girls who doesn't look "exotic", and I don't know where is the evidence that they are darker skinned...but well, I think it's true that the Italians like them so much XD

Really true! And it's true that they like us too! :p

I have natural black hair and nordic pale skin and I am attracted by blonde haired males with light skin. I don't like mediterranean boys. My boyfriend is indeed dark blonde and white and he makes me creazy. So probably in this theory there's something true.

I have seen more dark-skinned "exotic" women in Italy than Spain.

Italian men are rather spoiled by "mammismo", ie they are "Mamma's boys".

Italians are more sexy? Says who, Italians? This topic is ridiculous.

When people say they like Italians (sexually) or prefer Italians to, say, Swedes, what they really mean is they prefer swarthy brown eyed brunettes to pale blue eyed blondes. Such a person would likely prefer a well tanned, brown eyed and dark haired man or woman from anywhere in or near Europe to a pale blonde from Italy, so I think this has more to do with a preference for a particular phenotype than a nationality or ethnicity. If you are attracted to 'olive skinned' Latin men or women, chances are you'd be just as attracted to any decent looking person from southern Europe from Portugal to Armenia (and even many from the Levant or north Africa or Latin America).

By the way, the Jersey Shore people are only minimally Italian. Snookie is an Amerindian mestizo from Chile, Ronnie is at least half Puerto Rican (i.e. Spanish with African and Amerindian admixture), JWOWW is half Irish and half 'Spanish' (the term 'Spanish' is anthropologically ambiguous in America, since it is sloppily applied to white Spaniards as well as blacks, Amerindians, mestizos and mulattoes from Latin America).

I find the tribalistic, hyper ethnic conscious vibe of this forum repulsive.

Italians are more sexy? Says who, Italians? This topic is ridiculous.

Well, Maciamo, a Belgian, proposed the question.

When people say they like Italians (sexually) or prefer Italians to, say, Swedes, what they really mean is they prefer swarthy brown eyed brunettes to pale blue eyed blondes. Such a person would likely prefer a well tanned, brown eyed and dark haired man or woman from anywhere in or near Europe to a pale blonde from Italy, so I think this has more to do with a preference for a particular phenotype than a nationality or ethnicity. If you are attracted to 'olive skinned' Latin men or women, chances are you'd be just as attracted to any decent looking person from southern Europe from Portugal to Armenia (and even many from the Levant or north Africa or Latin America).

I think you're mostly right, although certain phenotype combinations are characteristic of certain populations, and certain phenotypes (usually those reflecting dominant traits) are characteristic of populations with high genetic diversity. Italy has high genetic diversity, relative to most of Europe. I think it's a legitimate question, although I lean "no" as the answer... even the poll on this site is showing that most forumgoers here prefer Swedes to Italians.

I find the tribalistic, hyper ethnic conscious vibe of this forum repulsive.

So... your first post on this forum is to say how much you hate it? :unsure:

A lot of posters here are biased towards certain ethnicities, but I don't find it to be a general "vibe." What do you want us to change?

I think this topic is in the wrong section then. If we talk about "being sexy" it is not just a matter of physical features.

But everybody like you...:mad:

On behalf of a jealous french guy...:innocent:

Well, it could be in general terms, but I'm sure that it doesn't depend just on nationality if someone likes you. =)

Anyhow I was just talking about the special feeling beetween Italians and Spanish! ;)

Well I live in Italy and I personally find the idea of italians being beautiful ludicrous. Do not get me wrong, I just find eastern european and nordic women to be more beautiful than italian ones.

Well I live in Italy and I personally find the idea of italians being beautiful ludicrous. Do not get me wrong, I just find eastern european and nordic women to be more beautiful than italian ones.

A typical negative post. Usually a single, one post account.

I am having a hard time distinguishing Italians (especially those from central Italy) from Greeks. It's only clear to me when they start talking :p

There is a saying in Greece: una faccia una razza (meaning same face same race) that we use when we are referring to Italians.

However, I have noticed that southern Italians look more exotic than the central/northern ones. Italian women from southern Italy are considered very sexy in Greece, in fact there are a few Italian actresses that are very successful at the Greek tv :p As for Italian men, i don't find them a lot sexier than the Greek ones, except for their language which I find really sexy

I think you made a typo :p

One can easily distinguish Central Italians from Greeks. Central Italians look more like Croatians/Bosnians. Southern Italians look more Greek/Med, and Northern Italians look Germanic/French.

Yes haha I agree with maciamo, Italians are often good looking people because of the mix of middle eastern and European genes I suppose. I look good I am told and my moms mom is mtdna H, her dad (tested through her brother) is R1b U-152, my dads mom is also H and my dads dad is y-DNA T1a1. So I guess I'm 3/4 typical European genetics and 1/4 rare middle eastern lineage...not that this has anything to do with looks I guess but whatever, I certainly look predominantly like a European white man but with dark hair and brown eyes

Just my humble opinion, more beautiful slavics, and sexiest Latinas

This thread has been viewed 88235 times.

Back