Are Italians more sexy because of their higher genetic diversity ?

Generally I find Southern Italian women more attractive because they often have those large eyes and exotic features which is more rare among North Italians. I think Northern Italians are mainly descendants of Celts, Gauls and Italic tribes while Southerners came via the Mediterranean sea migration by different layer the major part seems Greek/Hellenic and Pre Italic probadly Sardinian like people.

South Italian Women like these are 10/10 for me

adf9c1800f8998308758a076ccd4bb0a.jpg

9031558126_1874fa783c_b.jpg

Generally I find Southern Italian women more attractive because they often have those large eyes and exotic features which is more rare among North Italians and Europeans in generally. I think Northern Italians are mainly descendants of Celts, Gauls and Italic tribes while Southerners came via the Mediterranean sea migration by different layer the major part seems Greek/Hellenic and Pre Italic probadly Sardinian like people.

I highly doubt that. Sardinians are, for one thing, the "darkest" of the Italian groups. They have their own particular look, but most of them look far, far, more "southern" than northern imo.

Northern folk group: there are no Sardinians who look like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgut3SySCZ4

Central Italians:

Francesco de Gregori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdVr-YAMlUo

Marco Mengoni: by far the handsomest Italian singer performing today imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRjK82bDLw

Obviously not, though Italians can be pretty good looking. Not Swedish good, but it depends on your taste.

The women tend to look better than the men, as is true for most Aurignacoid (phenotypically) populations.

Funny how you celebrate the result of how your ancestors got raped by different kinds of invaders as something positive.

This site became the haven for race mixers and globalists.

What a joke

Y Haplogroup: I2(I-S17250)
mtDNA: U5b2a

Nobody is celebrating rape.
A Forum is a place where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
You do it too, just like us.
Italy during the Roman Empire had many Slaves.
The Slaves weren’t doing the raping. Invasions happens too.

Nobody is celebrating rape.
A Forum is a place where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
You do it too, just like us.
Italy during the Roman Empire had many Slaves.
The Slaves weren’t doing the raping. Invasions happens too.
Its not a coincidence that people want to connect with their ancestors in a genetic and cultural level.

Having genes from invading elements is proof that your ancestors lost and teansformed and you are not a descendant of them but of the conquerors who inserted their genes.

Thats despised everywhere and celebrating "genetic diversity" when it is proven that it utterly destroys and transforms nations, is at least idiotic.

@Leandros
We all have our own opinions.
I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt assuming a bad translation. If I am wrong my ancestors are turning in their graves.

Funny how you celebrate the result of how your ancestors got raped by different kinds of invaders as something positive.

What a joke

We all descend from different groups who mixed.

@Leandros Remember this Thread.
People have been expressing their view about the Appearance of my people, the Italians.
Some are nice, some are not.
We’re ok with it. We read it with curiosity.
Do the same when your People will be under the same scrutiny.
When I will tell you what I really think about the way you look and behaves.

The "we are all mixed" argument to your leftist friends. Not me.

I dont have african or mongoloid admix nor is my Nation a melting pot of different races.

They obviously didn't need to have come from so far away. If you delude yourself believing that you don't have a lot of non-Greek ancestors hundreds and especially thousands of years ago, especially from just the other side of the Aegean (you know, what today you probably name "those barbarian Turks and Arabs"), you're not just tremendously ignorant of genetics and history (including that of your own country), but also a bigot who refuses to come to terms with the reality. Or don't conquests and migrations of thousands of years ago count as "invasions"? Intriguing.

Probably, like most combinations of ignorance and racism/ethnocentrism, you're focusing too much on physical appearance and forgetting that many peoples who looked pretty similar to you were nonetheless total foreigners, speaking other languages and belonging to other cultures - and yes, these foreigners invaded and mixed with the locals that you naively believe were your only ancestors, who supposedly stayed put for thousands of years in the same place. LOL You have a lot to learn - but first you will probably need to improve your system of values, too, because real science will inevitably blow your narrow-minded ideology.

What a joke

Stop this trollish provocation. Another disrespectful comment like this one and you will receive an infraction (and members of this forum must've noticed that I refuse to give anyone any infraction unless some member is really asking for it). Watch your words when you post, or at least try to express your ideas in a more intelligent and civilized (oh the irony) way. Or else be silent.

I dont have african or mongoloid admix nor is my Nation a melting pot of different races.

All Humans, originated in Africa.
you too. Remember this pic?
nouOWmb.jpg

Stop this trollish provocation. Another disrespectful comment like this one and you will receive an infraction (and members of this forum must've noticed that I refuse to give anyone any infraction unless some member is really asking for it). Watch your words when you post, or at least try to express your ideas in a more intelligent and civilized (oh the irony) way. Or else be silent.
I dont ever use trollish provocation. But, ill respond to provocative posts with the same manner.

I believe in polygenesis.
Out of Africa is a theory. I dont accept it.

You know the scientific community and the entire rest of the world couldn't care less about what you believe and what you just can't accept (we all can imagine why).

Oh, and just a minor thing to add: you just deservedly earned an infraction (my 1st ever here, so let's celebrate together). You won't name people "retards" and say things like "shove it" easily here. Get used to this little thing we may call "acting like a civilized adult".

I meant to say everyone in Europe is a mixture of prehistoric hunter gatherer, farmer and steppe.
That's what I meant by mixed.

@Leandros
We all have our own opinions.
I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt assuming a bad translation. If I am wrong my ancestors are turning in their graves.

And they are spinning, and spinning. I was wrong. :(
:)

Why are you people arguing with some refugee Stormfront ***** who doesn’t have the faintest clue about genetics, certainly not Greek genetics? That’s if he’s even Greek.

Anyone else who wants to join the departing train out of here by posting some more ignorant comments, by all means go ahead.

This thread should be closed ......

In the future please report all such posters.

Generally I find Southern Italian women more attractive because they often have those large eyes and exotic features which is more rare among North Italians. I think Northern Italians are mainly descendants of Celts, Gauls and Italic tribes while Southerners came via the Mediterranean sea migration by different layer the major part seems Greek/Hellenic and Pre Italic probadly Sardinian like people.

South Italian Women like these are 10/10 for me

adf9c1800f8998308758a076ccd4bb0a.jpg

9031558126_1874fa783c_b.jpg

Have you never heard of the reverse image search? The first woman is definitely not Italian. Her name is Lucine Ayanian. In addition the pictures are from a ***** site.
There are consequences here for providing false information in order to ***** other groups . You do this again and you are in serious trouble.

This thread has been viewed 88357 times.

Back