Are Italians more sexy because of their higher genetic diversity ?

I used to really have a thing for Italian women when I was younger because of certain individuals I knew, but over time I've gone in the opposite direction. A lot of them have somewhat harsher features like overly strong beaky sometimes curved noses and horsey faces (there are still many beautiful ones too, don't get me wrong). But I see why the men are desirable, on the other hand. I tend to find central to north Euro women are more generally appealing while south Euro men are. The stronger more chiseled features tend to fit into a more masculine look. That said I actually prefer Greek and Spanish/Portuguese women to Italians if I had to choose, just personal preference.

^
Chances that the ones you have met in USA were fully Italian is close to zero in 2022, especially if you live in Texas unless you didn't meet real newcomers or Italian tourists.
If you are talking of Italy and you have been in Italy is another matter but horsey faces is just a think Italians lack infact.

^
Chances that the ones you have met in USA were fully Italian is close to zero in 2022, especially if you live in Texas unless you didn't meet real newcomers or Italian tourists.
If you are talking of Italy and you have been in Italy is another matter but horsey faces is just a think Italians lack infact.

Fair enough. The ones I was talking about were mainly the "Jersey" type. But come to think of it, the ones in Italy and other parts of Europe itself were much better looking and more balanced. So maybe you're right.

Is there are "Texan" type of Romanian? Or Do most Romanians look like these far-right politicians?

I1MrToR.jpg

Considering where Romanians plot, I am rather surprised by their phenotype, and the fact that the average height is only 5"5.

I'm more "southern" shifted than Romanians, and Iberians. But you wouldn't be able to tell from phenotype, because I'm quite tall (6"2) and fair-skinned. While a lot those other groups have many short and darker-skinned individuals.

Funny how genetics works.

Maybe this is a more fair depiction?

lPVN68R.jpg

Lol hey man chill, I'm not arguing that. It's true many of us can be pretty "brunet" or a bit swarthy-ish sometimes, especially from the southern parts, even aside from the obvious gypsies. I'm not one of those who's claiming people are mostly blonde and northern and shit, that's silly. Look I didn't mean to sound harsh about the earlier comment. It was just an offhand remark, don't take it too seriously. Many of the Jersey chicks I met may have been part Jewish or something in addition to Neapolitan or Sicilian too, I dunno. The question in the thread was basically asking what our impression was of Italian chicks and at the moment that was my opinion; I've changed my mind on that many times throughout my life and might do so again, who knows. Funny thing is I'm even a little bit Italian from my dad's side from a village near Venice, I think Mogliano, so no beef or anything alright?

To answer the main question of the thread, overall I do think they can be a pretty good looking people with a surprising range of diverse looks. Just not always necessarily my own personal first preference with the ladies, that's all... despite many exceptions to that. A man can have his opinions. I still love the food, music, culture, art, and all, and respect the contributions to European legacy. Hell we wouldn't even have our language if it wasn't for y'all. Peace

This thread has been viewed 88247 times.

Back