Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Father British citizen, College?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date

    Country: United States

    Father British citizen, College?

    Hello all, I have a very interesting question for you all.

    My father has just recently has became a UK citizen, he has lived there for about three years now. As for my question, since my father is now a UK citizen would I have to pay international student fees, in the UK? How about if I choose to go to school in Holland, would I have to pay international fees?

    Thanks in advance for all your replies, Cheers Brad

  2. #2
    Satyavrata Maciamo's Avatar
    Join Date

    Ethnic group
    Country: Belgium - Brussels

    If you are not British you probably will have to pay international student fees. Even EU nationals have to pay the full international fees for college/university in another EU country if they are not part of an exchange programme or haven't lived in that country for many years.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Similar Threads

  1. Attending College in The Netherlands
    By Louis in forum Benelux
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-05-19, 15:01
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-08-10, 06:35
  3. father of DVD gets fired
    By den4 in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-06-04, 16:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts