Politics The case of Macedonia

Dejavu accept it, you are unwanted here, you are paranoids, who claim that Alexander was Slavic, you are paranoids, that you claim that you are more Serbians than Serbians, like claiming Dusan, more Bulgarians than Bulagarians, by claiming Samuel, Cymeon, And Sandasky, and now you are claiming that you are more Greeks than Greeks,

Child Kidnappers are not wanted in Greece,

You steal children from Greeks and never turn them back,
you are worse than Mafia, criminals, and child Kidnappers,
Tito is dead, and everybody knows who are you,
an artificial nation,

you are the most Fasistic country in Balkans that doesn't permit to speak Greek the kidnaped childs,
you did not Give back the fortunes of Monasterion people (bitola)

you murdered All Greeks, from Moanasterion, Perlepe, Eygelia etc, and you are telling me bullshit?
at 3:04 is one of the many Greek elementary schools, were are all these people?
at 3:08 time is the Greek highschool of Monasterion (bitola) were is it now?

Where are they now? those people?
WHERE ARE THE GREEKS THAT LIVED IN FYROM?

you murdered them to prove that Slavic are majority?

You ARE UNWANTED IN MAKEDONIA

The communist artificial nation doesn;t exist,
Fyrom back to Albanians, Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbians,

WATCH CAREFULLY THAT DOWN VIDEO AT TIME 4:50
A Greek kid in Greek language shout ' Hurray leader TITO'

in the begining they sing a sing a song for kids,
later they hurray to greek communist party leaders
and at 4:50 they hurray TITO

YOU EVEN STEAL PONTIC GREEK CHILDREN, REFUGEES FROM '23
AND LEARN THEM SLAVIC
NOT ONLY GREEK MAKEDONIAN, BUT EVEN PONTIC GREEK CHILDREN

and you are telling for fyrom and occupation,

1rst you murdered all Greeks that lived in Fyrom area,
2nd you steal 100 000 population Greek and convert them
and now you want the rest?

NO WAY NAZI

you are unwelcome here,
stay there with your lies,

1 800 000 Pure Makedonians will resist your Lie for ever,
stay back Fake ones

STOP ARTIFICIAL NATIONS
GIVE FYROM BACK TO ITS BELONGERS,
GIVE FYROM BACK TO ALBANIA BULGARIA SERBIA GREECE

HELP RESTORE THE TRUTH

Fyrom which was one of the favorite ex Communist children of communist expansion occupies land from other countries,

Help Liberate Tettovo Albanians from Fyrom occupation
Help restore Strumnitsa Bulgarians back to their mother land,
Help Liberate the Serbs of Kumanovo and Skopjie

FREEDOM TO the SUPRESSED NATIONS OF FYROMIANS NOW

Set them free

part b dedicated to Dejavu

In your own language and Alphabet the National hymn of Makedonia

Позната Македонија
Отаџбина Александра,
Ви сте отерали варваре,
и сада сте Ви слободни

Famous Makedonia
Alexander's country
that kick back Bulgarians (until '74, Barbarians after '74)
and you are Free now

Is that the language of ancient Makedonians?
is that the alphabet of Ancient Makedonians?

let' see Makedonians in modern Greek History,

look at 2nd video, time 0:55, My village contribution to Makedonian Freedom from Bulgarians and Turks,

Look at 1rst video time 7:06, The Greeks of Strumnitsa fighting the Bulgarians and the Turks
Look at 1rst video time 0:01 The Greeks from Monasterion (Bitola)

and as the national Anthem says about Freedom,
the same freedom must have
The Albanians of Tettovo,
The Serbians of Skopjie and Kumanovo
The Bulgarians from Strumnitsa
The Greeks of Monasterion

SET FREE THE PRISONERS OF AN EX-COMMUNIST MAFIA THAT STILL EXIST,
THE FYROMIANS

want More?

1821 Revolution of Greek Makedonians by Karatasos,
Arapitsa River massacre,
at that time you were with Turks,
Like the criminal Sandasky, the Bounty hunter of the Turks against Greeks,

Last edited:
What I find the most ironic is it was the communists that kidnaped thousands of greek children from the province of Macedonia, bring them over the iron curtain to the communist states, and now they call it a "macedonian" genocide that the greeks commited against them. These people live in another world outside of ours, which is very small, cold and lonely.

For what it's worth, I think that the Republic of Macedonia should be called the "Republic of Macedonia." Macedonia is just a region, and although the supposed extent of its borders and the culture contained within its borders have fluctuated over time, that's something to note in textbooks, not to make an international issue about.

tottaly wrong,

Makedonia is not a region as Fyromians say,
Makedonia is a sub nation Tribe of Greeks with its own culture language and History,
Makedonia is connected with Blood with Greek nation,

Fyrom was never Makedonia, not as a nation not as region,

the problem starts from pan-slavism of Peter of Russia and rewarmed by ex-communist party of Yougoslavia,,
it is an artificial nation so to unite Greeks serbs Bulgarians turks, albanians

Thank we are going to take even by force,

STEAL OTHER IDENTITY DOESN'T MAKE YOU BIG,

Who is Nassau William Senior???
http://www.offalyhistory.com/articl...r-visits-Birr---1852-1858-and-1862/Page1.html

Dont play Macedonians when you are not. Macedonians never was Greek and never will be.

Hahahahaha

I am from Balla, a village in Makedonia, known from ancient times, today known as Elafos
I speak the language of ancient Makedonians

where are you from? Paionia? skopjie of Kumans? what are you? a Cuman? a Turk? a Serb? a Bulgarian? an Albanian? you are not Makedonian anyway
what language you speak Slavic?

don't speak of Makedones, cause we exist 2 800 years

if it was not The Russian and st Stephan you will be either Serbs today either Turks

if it was not the communists and Tito you will be Bulgarians

Help liberate the last occupied lands

FREEDOM TO THE ALBANIANS OF TETTOVO
FREEDOM TO THE SERBS OF SKOPJIE
FREEDOM TO BULGARIANS OF STRUMNITSA

Help restore the Trough and not communist LIE

:cool-v: :cool-v: :cool-v:

Dejavu just copy/pastes from FYROM propaganda sites, communism is still alive and well in the hearts of Skopians, they must really miss Tito. ;)

elias2 said:
Do swdish(sic) people actually think they are decended from Troy?

Not quite. At the height of Swedish power and the empire, the late 1600s, devoted nationalists of Sweden were - as nationalists often do - trying to trace and connect our origin and heritage to greatness and antiquity. Serious claims of Sweden being the mythologic Atlantis were made as well. One might take into account that this was around the time where the idea of the national state was manifested, and these - in hindsight - ridiculous claims were part of the attempts to create national unity of one people, one culture with a great common origin, and as nobody had a clue about where we came from, one fantastic claim was as possible as the next. As nation building is a slow stroll full of missteps, nationalism is anything but rational.

Constitution of Macedonia says that country is called Republic of Macedonia. Therefore, that is the only name I recognise as legitimate.

I strongly support euro-atlantic integrations of Macedonia and I respect its wealthy cultural heritage.

Constitution of Fyrom say also about a Slavic Makedonia, land divide, ethnic cleansing etc. do you support also those?

Constitution of Fyrom does mantion about about Albanians in Fyrom?
Does mention about Bulgarians in Fyrom?
does mention about Greeks in Fyrom?

constitution of Fyrom wants Lands from Makedonia, do you approve that?
wants land from Bulgaria, do you approve that?

Macedonia is Moving Backwards, Kurt Volker

In an interview aired this week on Alfa TV, the director of the US-based think tank, the Centre for Transatlantic Relations, blamed Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski for "elevating a sense of nationalism” to distract people from their real problems.
"It is very sad to see how the country has been held back, not investing in the things that are necessary to advance, like political freedoms, democratic institutions, a strong economy, and integration into the EU and NATO," Volker said.
From 1999 to 2001, Volker was deputy director of the private office of NATO's then Secretary General, Lord Robertson. In this capacity he was involved in NATO's efforts to help end the 2001 armed conflict in Macedonia.
"Naturally it [the name dispute with Greece] is a very emotional issue, so you can rally people that way but it is really not serving the people well," Volker said.

"What about the ability to get a job, what about corruption, the courts system, organized crime and infrastructure, all the things that can build a country?" he asked.

Volker said he was concerned about the state of media freedom in the country, which he said had declined over the past few years. He fears that the government's grip on the media may prevent Macedonians from seeing the whole picture during the campaign for the June 5 early elections.

"Gruevski can make his case about the ways he wants to lead Macedonia but people have to be able to listen to the alternatives," he said.

Concerning the "name" dispute with Greece that has prevented Macedonia from entering NATO since 2008, and which is now impeding the country’s progress to the EU as well, Volker said he was not an optimist.

“Unfortunately it [the dispute] has dragged on far too long," Volker said. "It has gotten harder over time to reach a solution rather than easier, because of the way national sentiment has been used as a political device."

Volker said it was a "travesty" that such an issue had prevented Macedonia from moving forward in the first place. However, he said that the slow pace of reforms at home was also a problem.

"A few years ago people had great confidence in Macedonia and it [NATO membership] would not have been a problem without the 'name' dispute. Now you are going to see renewed emphasis on meeting the standards coming from NATO and the EU," he said.

Volker said that although Macedonia could survive without NATO and the EU, it was not in Macedonia’s interest to postpone a solution to the name dispute and be left behind while all of its neighbours make progress.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/volker-macedonia-moving-backwards

MapoflateNeolithicandearlyBronzeAgeculturesinEuropefromapproximately5000to4500yearsago.jpg

Now where are those damned Slavs?????

Is this a trick question? That map is obviously pre-Slavic.

Yes son it is pre-slavic and as such it should have been changed nowadays. Except it isn't.
Now where are those 6-th century intruders? That's what I am asking you, since every time you come into trouble with your ludicrous stories you pull out the 6-th century Slavs deus ex machina.
Well prove it. There should be genealogical trait od such an important invasion should it?

Even if we did prove it would you believe it Andronikd? Or are you another one of Tito's mind slaves?

Even if we did prove it would you believe it Andronikd? Or are you another one of Tito's mind slaves?

Try son try. Tell me the story of R1a, the Pelasgians and ancient Hellenes. I would love to hear it. And I am a good listener. (Just don't use Dieneks, the guy is so annoyingly ignorant that I don't want to waste my time on his methodological (that is to say basic) lapses).
By the way, as regards to your Tito objection :unsure: , back in the 70-ties and 80-ties I have spoken with a number of older people in the viilage where I originate from and who were refugees from Greek Macedonia (some of them before the Greek civil war). They didn't knew Tito you see but none of them described or remembered that anyone else described themselves as anything else but Macedonians.
Many of these people (as well as myself) had and have relatives in Greek Macedonia who belong to these new-born Greek Macedonians. I say new-born because back in the early 80-ties the thought of saying Macedonia or macedonian in Greece would risk you an avelanche of hystercal Greeks. But that is nothing new to everybody that has deeper knowledge of Greece I guess. Such man is Peter Green for example, right?
Another point is that proponents of the unification of Macedonia such as Chento, Shatev, Brashnarov e.t.c. were prosecuted and eventualy killed by the Tito administration because of that.
I read your previous posts on this thread and you present yourself as a well educated man which I don't doubt. Well perheps you can tell us what your modern nation fathers thought about Greekness of Macedonia. They teach you that in schools nowadays don't they?

I read your previous posts on this thread and you present yourself as a well educated man which I don't doubt. Well perheps you can tell us what your modern nation fathers thought about Greekness of Macedonia. They teach you that in schools nowadays don't they?

What point and time are you refering when you say this? 330 B.C.? or the balkan wars?

What point and time are you refering when you say this? 330 B.C.? or the balkan wars?

Now come let's be serious won't you. I am realy talking about the fathers of the Greek nation with utmost respect and you place them in the 20-th century????? Even worst you place them before Christ and that is very amusing since christianity is the main criteria of being Greek, now ain't it?

FYR Macedonia is Bulgarian land that is inhabited by ethnic Bulgarians and Albanians. Aegean Macedonia is historical and ethnical Greek land. How hard is it...

Now come let's be serious won't you. I am realy talking about the fathers of the Greek nation with utmost respect and you place them in the 20-th century????? Even worst you place them before Christ and that is very amusing since christianity is the main criteria of being Greek, now ain't it?

There were alot of people who were the "fathers" of modern greece. Are you talking about the greek enlightenment or the greek revolutionary leaders? Being christian certainly helped as even muslims greeks were regarded as turks or turk sympithiers. That's the big difference between greece and FYR of Macedonia. Greece was a grassroots movements of alot of people under the suppression of the ottomans where as FYR of Macedonia was started by one person, Tito.

FYR of Macedonia considers Gotse Delchev and the VMRO as their "fathers" of the nation. The ironic part in all of it is the VMRO's goal was the annexation of Macedonia to Bulgaria during the balkan wars, and if they succeded there would not be any FYR of Macedonia or slavo-macedonians, they would be calling themselves bulgarians. So in a way FYR of Macedonia celebrates Gotse and VMRO failure as an organization.

I personally don't have a problem acknowledging the people in FYR of Macedonia as slavo-macedonians, and I think its great that these people would rather relate to their southern neighbours than their northern and eastern. What I don't like is when people are trying to separate macedon from its hellenic identity and turining it into a slavic one. So a compromise must be reached between the two countries, unfortunatly the ruling political party in FYR of Macedonia takes a hardline approach to the issue which only hurts them.

Last edited:
FYR Macedonia is Bulgarian land that is inhabited by ethnic Bulgarians and Albanians. Aegean Macedonia is historical and ethnical Greek land. How hard is it...

Well obviously not hard enough for you to stop repeating yourself till uncosciousness. Wonder where have you been in the 80-ies. You would have been a true gem in Solun!

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 176205 times.

Back