Politics The case of Macedonia

that is because Turks Loan Greek vocabulary,

Nope, thats because there never was any Greek Nation and the Ancient Greeks are dead thats why you are using turkish words. You and the other Sub-saharans are partly from Turkish descent.

Nope, thats because there never was any Greek Nation and the Ancient Greeks are dead thats why you are using turkish words. You and the other Sub-saharans are partly from Turkish descent.

pfffffff

I am from Balaina modern katalonia a village in Mt Pieria
we were here since 1650 when my family moved from old bala village at the top and west side of Mount Pieria,
I am was and will be Makedonian, as my fathers, and my fathers fathers, and my fathers fathers fathers,
since some of you lived here before 1912 we accept the geographical term Makedonia with a word to testify origin or nation,
but we do not accept a same state with Greeks albanians turks serbs bulgarians lost ID maCedonians
My grand father's brother died for that, so I can speak my fathers language free with no fear,

the rest is just a provoke by some fyromians who want to push strange situations and another war in Balkans.
do you realize what will happened if Greece demands the land and fortunes of Greeks that lived in Fyrom with the Turkish pappers? (kitap)

you know the truth, the rest is a game for the big ones to sell guns,
if you have shares in a gun industry go ahead, but you live in sweden, so your child will not injured,
but what about my child? what about the kids of those you suppose are defending?
with cheap lies and tricks only cheap wins you get,
I am not allowing anyone to have my ID

pfffffff

I am from Balaina modern katalonia a village in Mt Pieria
we were here since 1650 when my family moved from old bala village at the top and west side of Mount Pieria,
I am was and will be Makedonian, as my fathers, and my fathers fathers, and my fathers fathers fathers,
since some of you lived here before 1912 we accept the geographical term Makedonia with a word to testify origin or nation,
but we do not accept a same state with Greeks albanians turks serbs bulgarians lost ID maCedonians
My grand father's brother died for that, so I can speak my fathers language free with no fear,

the rest is just a provoke by some fyromians who want to push strange situations and another war in Balkans.
do you realize what will happened if Greece demands the land and fortunes of Greeks that lived in Fyrom with the Turkish pappers? (kitap)

you know the truth, the rest is a game for the big ones to sell guns,
if you have shares in a gun industry go ahead, but you live in sweden, so your child will not injured,
but what about my child? what about the kids of those you suppose are defending?
with cheap lies and tricks only cheap wins you get,

Who cares? Own point of views are not evidence or truth/reliable.

Nah they won't. If he has immigrated to Sweden the people he thinks he is defending won't even recognise him as one of them anymore, he'll be considered a foreigner and they won't take any notice of his utterings.

I've seen it many times with immigrants, those who don't integrate with their new enviroment will ever live in the past of the country they left. Little realising that the place they cling to has already moved into the present and the future, forever leaving the immigrant behind and the immigrant will neither belong to one place or the other.

Dejavu's theories are illogical and don't make sense. If a language that uses loan words changes that country's genetic make-up then by that reasoning the English must surely be Greek, Italian and French? The French must be Italian and Greek too. Mmm I wonder if the French and English realise that they aren't really French and English at all!

Nah they won't. If he has immigrated to Sweden the people he thinks he is defending won't even recognise him as one of them anymore, he'll be considered a foreigner and they won't take any notice of his utterings.

I've seen it many times with immigrants, those who don't integrate with their new enviroment will ever live in the past of the country they left. Little realising that the place they cling to has already moved into the present and the future, forever leaving the immigrant behind and the immigrant will neither belong to one place or the other.

Dejavu's theories are illogical and don't make sense. If a language that uses loan words changes that country's genetic make-up then by that reasoning the English must surely be Greek, Italian and French? The French must be Italian and Greek too. Mmm I wonder if the French and English realise that they aren't really French and English at all!

Antigone what loan words?
read my post #203
majority of these word are Greek, or international,
espeacially the names of fish? did turks in central asia had mediterenean fish to name them?
Greek words that turks borrow from Greek-Byzantine and return little change,
do you want me to check 1 by 1 all,
simply someone took a lexicon compare words with different meaning and posted, who knows Greek?
All non Greeks would believe him
Goebels theory,
'make a lie, but make it simple, and all will believe you',
do you know how many posts are in these forum based on that theory?

many,

and you prove the hoax, they tell you that you are a lunatic,
if there were not few Greeks here, these people would make a parade of false linguistic,

Check that

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showth...c-similarity/page10&highlight=albanian+berber #234

that
this thread #203

and that
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showth...ins-mostly-from-Phrygians-and-Galatians/page2 #23
given link
http://arberiaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=626

all these 3 have same signature ZEUS10
Zeus 10 I will not give connections,
but if you search lives in Usa Australia Albania Fyrom Sweden etc
He is a well known clown who works to make such lies
changes linguistic words, meanings and etc,
so a none Greek speaker may believe that Greek language is not from ancient Greek,
the same tank where dejavu gets his information,
An industry of Mud

I wasn't talking about the Greek language iapetoc, I was attempting to apply dejavu's assertion (that language proves the genetic makeup of the people) to other languages like English and French. And (very clumsily obviously) making the point that using language as a proof of genetics is very stupid.

IF dejavu believes his own theory, which I doubt, then he must apply the same to all languages. Including his own.

pff

the liar now wants to go above,

read #203
I will give you that pleasure,

your linguistic prove that Greeks are turkish just went caboom in #203,

again you have been proved that you are deceived by a cheap not sciefintic prove,

End of Discuss, you just copy paste whatever you find in serious forum
you are not a serious.

Well in fact you didn't. In order for anything to went caboom you need more thorough research in paleolinguistics and etymology of the greek language. Well, having said that, you will find it difficult to point me to works that argument the placement of Greek in IE languages. I am really curious for you to point me to such works, of course serious works that don't repeat the common mantra that Greek is a separate branch of IE languages. What is the meaning of that statement anyway?

The argument is quite the opposite. Genetic makeup probably speaks of languages. Loan words are just loan words. Otherwise the English were to be French by now. Even the forced languages are just that. Otherwise Macedonians who still speak Macedonian in Greece were to be Greeks by now (well most of the are nominally I must admit) ;)

By the way happy holiday to all Macedonians!
Ilinden is truly a holy day for us.

iBiologia A Hub of Science Information is a website which provides you thought-provoking information and facts related to daily life science. Science is basically the discipline which deal with the logical and methodical study of the edifice and behavior of the physical and natural world with the help of observation and experiment. Science is in short analytically systematized body of knowledge on a specific subject.

iBiologia also consist of educational articles related to Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Biology is basically the life study of the living organisms. As we know that all living things have senses but humans have a natural sense of inquisitiveness and fondness in the direction of life and how it come to being.
Biological study can be wide-ranging and emphasis on details concerning the whole planet or it might be very precise like microscopic study of bacteria or DNA structures. Bacteria and Viruses are the ting living organisms which are present all over the world from the tropical rain forests to antagonistic Antarctica lands.Chemistry is a branch of science which deals with matter. It comprised of the study of materials arrangement, composition, characteristics of matter.

Mushroom Nutrition | Definition | Classification[/url]
Mushroom Definition: Mushrooms are basically important residents of the minor forest. Mushroom’s, are grown on the most of plentiful biomolecule of this Planet. These biomolecules are mostly Cellulose. Mushrooms are the world’s greatest unexploited possessions of Nutrition and might be Appetizing food for the future. Mushroom Nutrition values are very high due to the presence of high Protein content, fewer Fats and Cholesterol.
Virus Structure | Definition | Classification & Characteristics [/url]
Viruses Definition
The word Virus comes from Latin word means ” Slimy Liquid” or ” Poison”. The viruses are basically small size infection causing agent. Which multiply in only living cells of Plants, Animals or Bacteria as well. Virus Structure is described below:
Virus Structure and composition of viruses vary from species to species. Viruses mainly consist of two components:

1) Nucleic Acid Genome

2) Protein Capsid

Protein Capsid covers the Nucleic Acid Genome. Collectively, Protein Capsid and Nucleic Acid Genome are known as Nucleocapsid.

This thread has been viewed 175548 times.

Back