What Europeans think of each other

europe according to USA

Europe_according_to_USA.jpg

"Better no #1"

Last edited:
In Northern Italy people cook with butter, not with olive oil, use more meat and a lot of cheeses. It is very well know that Northern Italian cuisine has been influenced by French cuisine, and it is very sad that you want to deny that. And why then? Even the cheese was invented by Romans (casius), so it is maybe the Roman cuisine that influenced the French one. :innocent:

Thank you.

- For traditional cuisine,I don't know. Julia90 has confirmed that olive oil is used in Northern Italy, though in a less extend. I have just found figures showing that butter consumpion per capita is very low in Italy as other mediterranean countries, compared to UK, France or Germany. Scandinavia seems to be obviously a modern exception (it was not the case in ancient times).

http://www.fas.usda.gov/dlp2/circular/1999/99-07dairy/butpcap.pdf

By the way, don't forget that Liguria, Tuscany or Emilia Romagne are in Northern Italy too (cf Bolognese sauce). For the rest :

- Meat and cheese are eaten everywhere in Europe.
- No, the Romans didn't invent cheese, this last takes its roots in the ancient Neolithic times.
- In which way should French have influenced "northern" italian cuisine ?
- I don't see where it should be sad to cook with olive oil, tomatoes or spices.

Last edited:
Not a lie, a truth attested by the facts.
No. You only presented the per-capita as a prove of the third-worldness of Spain in the 60's, but you failed because : 1) The position of Spain is 34th in the world, which is not that far from today (24-30) and 2) The per-capita is not a measurement to determine 3worldness, because otherwise a country like Equatioral Guinea, which ranks 19th in per-capita, would be a 1st world country, but obviously it is not, because it has a very high index of poverty. That's why other measures are used, such as HDI or povert index.

Europe according to Greeks
Europe-According-to-Greece-640x426.jpg

Europe according to Hungarians
4258321627_044007a77e.jpg

Slightly a little sophisticated, a reporting of the Coca-Cola for Spain acclimated in Italy, I imagine than for the ingredient Martini. With the Andalusian model Noelia López.

Germans love Italians without respecting them. Italians respect Germans without loving them
It is very funny because we also use this expression for the Germans^^

""We respect Germans without loving them, Germans love us without respecting us""...Bizarre :giggle:

I have to admit my generation don't try to put stereotypes on flags, but laught a lot about religions, gays, racists, and others commnuties :wary2:

Poles

Speaking as a Pole, I can assure you that even though Polish and Ukrainian/Russian languages and cultures are similar, that definitely does not mean that they like each other. The Russians,throughout history, have done what seems their best to make the Poles' lives miserable. The fact that they're a much larger country and very imperialistic, I might add, especially in the Cold War era, where cultural freedom was suppressed in Poland because of the Russian-Communist influence, makes a bitter taste remain in Poland's mouth. The Ukrainians are despised, also, merely for the fact that their language is practically Russian, uses the same alphabet, and that Ukraine is so close to Russia and has a greater Russian presence.

and balkanization is extending further...

I answered to the stereotype of "spaniards being snobs towards Latin Americans" saying that some Latin Americans can be a pain in the ass for us sometimes... now our mexican friend seems committed to prove my point.

Greetings.

SPANIARDS (NOT SPANISH):

Huge eurococksuckers, they lay down and let angloeuropeans to sodomize them, eternal slippery worms who can't help but leech to survive.

The world could be hispanic, but you know... spaniards.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 224849 times.

Back