Lie about mtDNA haplogroup frequencies in Spain.

If we look at Y-DNA African admixutre, Germany or Austria have more than Spain :

"Sub-Saharan African Y-chromosomes are much less common in Europe, for the reasons discussed above. However, Haplogroups E(xE3b) and Haplogroup A spread to Europe due to migrations from Northeast Africa, rather than the slave trade. The haplotypes have been detected in Portugal (3%), Spain (0.42%), Germany (2%), Austria (0.78%), France (2.5% in a very small sample), Italy (0.45%), Sardinia (1.6%) and Greece (0.27%). By contrast, North Africans have about 5% paternal black admixture.

Thanks for the info Wilhelm, but let's stay on topic (mtDNA)... don't feed the troll. ;)

There is nothing else to talk about mtDNA. The map you showed says it all. There is no odd mtDNa haplogropus in Iberia. The distribution is exactly as Germany or Norway.
The "other" mtDNa haplogroups in Spain is 7% just like in Denmark or Wales. (mtDNA Table, Eupedia)

Of all the countries recorded, Italy has the highest "Other" mt-DNA haplogroups, 16.5%.

There is nothing else to talk about mtDNA. The map you showed says it all. There is no odd mtDNa haplogropus in Iberia. The distribution is almost exactly as Germany or Norway.
The "other" mtDNa haplogroups in Spain is 7% just like in Denmark or Wales. (mtDNA Table, Eupedia)

6-7% seems to be the average...

According to this maps, there is no L mtDNA in Iberia, or atleast it is negligible

LondonResultsMtdna_b.jpg

mtdnamapworld.jpg

eurmtdna.png

1.2% African admixture in Germans.
(Plaza et al. 2003;
Romano et al. 2003)

Ah, now you are more white/europeans than Germans, lol, but who cares, who says you're not? I'm sorry but you guys ( Iberian peninsula gang) are a self winding machine, the self support group with only mission to prove to yourself how Celtic/European your are. Any admixture of "odd" gens gives you a heart attack, and is condemned as impurity and foul matter, and god forbid it could be from Africa. Well, get the news, the 99.9 of your genome came from Africa :grin:. Oh, I know it hurts, but wait don't die yet, I have a little more to say.
The whole world is telling you, you're what you say, give it a rest, you don't need to prove anything, we like you the way you are, etc..., but the freeken energizing bunny is still going, lol. I honestly doubt that you guys want to discuss, or have an interest in anything else than Celtic/true Europeans gens. :bored: I think it was done to death.

Cheers

PS. Hey don't go berserk on me, after all I'm a friend, but if the whole world is telling you to tone down, there must be a truth in it.

According to this maps, there is no L mtDNA in Iberia, or atleast it is negligible

LondonResultsMtdna_b.jpg

mtdnamapworld.jpg

eurmtdna.png

These maps are old (about 5 years, which in the DNA world is almost "ancient") and unreliable.

These maps are old (about 5 years, which in the DNA world is almost "ancient") and unreliable.
How do you know that ?

Ah, now you are more white/europeans than Germans, lol, but who cares, who says you're not? I'm sorry but you guys ( Iberian peninsula gang) are a self winding machine, the self support group with only mission to prove to yourself how Celtic/European your are. Any admixture of "odd" gens gives you a heart attack, and is condemned as impurity and foul matter, and god forbid it could be from Africa. Well, get the news, the 99.9 of your genome came from Africa :grin:. Oh, I know it hurts, but wait don't die yet, I have a little more to say.
The whole world is telling you, you're what you say, give it a rest, you don't need to prove anything, we like you the way you are, etc..., but the freeken energizing bunny is still going, lol. I honestly doubt that you guys want to discuss, or have an interest in anything else than Celtic/true Europeans gens. :bored: I think it was done to death.

Cheers

PS. Hey don't go berserk on me, after all I'm a friend, but if the whole world is telling you to tone down, there must be a truth in it.

What the hell are you talking about ??
I was just responding to this Brazilian guy who said Germany has 0% of mtDNA L which is not true, it is 1.2%. And the sub-sharan y-DNA of Germany is 2% while Spain is 0.4%. Im just getting facts straight
If you don't like to discuss about genetics, you are in the wrong forum.
He came here to say that Spain has "unparallel" mtDNA L , which is wrong, and I just prove it. Are you mad for it? I'm Sorry.

How do you know that ?

The second, McDonald's map, was published in 2005 (based on older data). The other two were already around the web a few years ago too.

Cheers

Prejudices are adorable, aren't they?

I'm still waiting for you to answer me to this question, btw:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showpost.php?p=353437&postcount=14

Stop playing the psicotherapist on us, if something bugs you inside just spit it out.

PS. Somehow I'm guessing you are not canadian at all.

Cheers
I appreciate what you are saying, however, we need to understand that there are too many insecure, racist - a great percentage likely mentally out of equilibrium to some degree - people in our world who constantly attempt to raise their self esteem levels through the spread of outrageous lies about any number of European ethnicities. These hateful, delusional people are scared s***less because science has buried their fantasy land version of what an Iberian (and some others), a Spaniard or Portuguese, is. They run around claiming that all native origin Iberians are essentially Arabs or Semites of some type, when all the scientific evidence overwhelmingly demonstrates otherwise. These pathetic charlatans can't deal with the truth in any way and they even refuse to acknowledge Iberia's long and very substantial Celtic history... :LOL:
Yes, to you and I, such low-life are idiots that should not be paid attention to. But, remember, their sick message is picked up mainly by the poorly educated masses who have little critical thinking ability. Repeated projection of false ethnic stereotypes is not easy to eliminate and the truth about things must be told with utmost clarity and vigor.

Last edited:
It's not about the knowledge and info guys. Information is a beautiful thing. But it's the way most of you react to different, contrary, or just new ideas in Iberian context. One thing is to discuss and argue, other to bring epithets or call names just because someone think differently.

You don't want Hispanics coming here and attack you, then pay attention how you describe them. I truly believe that part of the problem started here. It's the unpleasant attitude of some Iberian individuals.

Here is a very fresh example.

lynx said:
"PS. Somehow I'm guessing you are not canadian at all."

What is this? Another personal attack by lynx? If I'm not Canadian, then what I said doesn't count? Supposition intended as demeaning towards a person he doesn't like? On top of it totally unrelated to any subject here.
I'm pretty sure you are busy right now trying to dig some dirt on me, lol. You love that don't you? Personal attack posts are your forte.

Just pointing to fact, how big disservice lynx is doing for all Iberians here.
Some food for thought.

Cheers

lynx said:
"PS. Somehow I'm guessing you are not canadian at all."

What is this? Another personal attack by lynx? If I'm not Canadian, then what I said doesn't count? Supposition intended as demeaning towards a person he doesn't like? On top of it totally unrelated to any subject here.
I'm pretty sure you are busy right now trying to dig some dirt on me, lol. You love that don't you? Personal attack posts are your forte.

Just pointing to fact, how big disservice lynx is doing for all Iberians here.
Some food for thought.

Cheers

Wow that's what I call a overreact, so now suggesting that someone is not canadian is a personal attack??... pretty funny your victimization. That sounds very familiar to me. Actually, this looks more like a personal attack:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showpost.php?p=353437&postcount=14

Seriously, I think something weird is bugging into you and you don't want to spit it out.

Get well soon.

Back to the original topic, Helgason et al. (2001) gives 2.27% of mtDNA haplogroups A, B, C, D in Iberia (1.14% for C, 0.85% for A, and 0.28% for D). They are all probably Native American rather than Asian. Haplogroups C and D are fairly common in Russia, Bulgaria and Turkey (2 to 5%), but not found in Central Europe or in the British Isles.

Back to the original topic, Helgason et al. (2001) gives 2.27% of mtDNA haplogroups A, B, C, D in Iberia (1.14% for C, 0.85% for A, and 0.28% for D). They are all probably Native American rather than Asian. Haplogroups C and D are fairly common in Russia, Bulgaria and Turkey (2 to 5%), but not found in Central Europe or in the British Isles.
This studies are probably done to White Latin Amerians, hence the Native american Hgs

That study was made in 2001 and by that time we already have an important colony of latin american immigrants in Spain. I don't know how many credit we can give to that study, more info about it would be nice.

That study was made in 2001 and by that time we already have an important colony of latin american immigrants in Spain. I don't know how many credit we can give to that study, more info about it would be nice.

The problem with a good percentage of these studies is that they are NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NATIVE ORIGIN POPULATION. The interview process for project participants is flawed and, in some cases, "researchers" have twisted agendas. Time and the growing preciseness of genetic science will eventually weed out all garbage research.

This thread has been viewed 81692 times.

Back