New profile field for haplogroups

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
I have added profile boxes for Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups. Filling these text boxes will display your haplogroup(s) under your avatar on the left of each post.

Last edited:
I have added profile boxes for Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups. Filling these text boxes will display your haplogroup(s) under your avatar on the left of each post.

Is it possible to search for users with certain haplogroups? Given the fact that people on the forum report their haplogroups (especially their y-haplogroups) in all sorts of different notations (e.g. R-U106, R-S21, R1b-U106, R1b (U106), R1b1a1a2a1a1, etc.), I would expect that such a feature would be less useful than one might expect, but a feature that could recognize certain standard forms (e.g. ISOGG 2016) and automatically include recognized subclades would be totally awesome :).

Last edited:
Hi I just joined this site so I don.t know everything available but I would like to search for users that share my haplogroup (H2a2a) as well.

:))

Hi I just joined this site so I don.t know everything available but I would like to search for users that share my haplogroup (H2a2a) as well.

:))
Welcome to Eupedia Luminesse.

This thread has been viewed 8816 times.

Back