Brachycephaly

It is not native at all!

It is just slavic haplogroup (that means came with slavs).

Two centers of this haplogroups:
1. Croatia (croatians that means slavic peoples)
2. Moldavia (Romanized Slavs, which is obvious in their Neodanubian race)

Carleton Coon never went to Kosovo.

But Albanians are not any specific nation. Albanians are the substrate of Balkans.

Dinaric race is substrate race of Balkans,

and EV13 with J2B is substrate haplogroups of Balkans

Croatians along with their R1a and I2a2 haplogroups came there durin 7th century

Carleton Coon never went to Kosovo.

But Albanians are not any specific nation. Albanians are the substrate of Balkans.

Dinaric race is substrate race of Balkans,

and EV13 with J2B is substrate haplogroups of Balkans

Croatians along with their R1a and I2a2 haplogroups came there durin 7th century
I2a1b-Din*.

I2a2 is native to the Balkans and barely exists in South Slavs.

Albanians are the most Brachycephalic ethnicity of Europe.

Albanians are the most Brachycephalic ethnicity of Europe.
You wouldn't brag about this, if you didn't think it is superior in some sense. Tell us what is this?

Last edited:
You wouldn't brag about this, if you didn't think it is superior in some reanse. Tell us what is this?
I Am Merely Stating A Fact, Which Has Been Ignored By The Others In This Very Thread.

You wouldn't brag about this, if you didn't think it is superior in some reanse. Tell us what is this?

warrior trait

Pliny the Younger also mentions the Chaonians in a comment he makes in the context of an Aristophanes play; "This man must be certainly Chaonian because he looks like a mushroom due to his oversized cranium, which is certainly to his advantage because he does not thus need an umbrella to protect himself from glare of the sun"

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Pliny the Younger also mentions the Chaonians in a comment he makes in the context of an Aristophanes play; "This man must be certainly Chaonian because he looks like a mushroom due to his oversized cranium, which is certainly to his advantage because he does not thus need an umbrella to protect himself from glare of the sun"

Chaonians we’re located in South Albania, in North Epirus. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaonia

Race of warriors with smallest country in Europe?!

I don't think you know very much about the history of the balkans and ottoman empire my dude

I don't think you know very much about the history of the balkans and ottoman empire my dude

Not only Ottoman Empire, but also Venice, France, kingdom of Naples.

I'm going to dump some stuff I have on brachycephaly:

yPcHeMR.jpg

XuD94Sd.png

This is from Dienekes, goes against the standard Nordicist propagated idea that Doliocephalic = Good:

DnfgHvA.png

Vi6Fcx4.png

Also I went through some of the Roman sculptures looking for reference on cephalic index (since Roman Realism is more reliable for grasping how they looked).

Here are some brachycephalics I found. Vespasian, looking like a short faced Brachycephalic (if not hyper brachycephalic), quite consistently across many sculptures:

2cOlWqf.jpg

Also both his sons Titus and Domitian are the same:

Titus
oAk9mXQ.jpg

Domitian
2.jpg

Here is Tiberius who has a longer face but is depicted with quite a brachycephalic wide head:

YXpktkpTURBXy85NTk1YTA3MGM4MWY4YmQyZGE1M2Y5ODYxOTYwOGNhYS5qcGeSlQLNA8AAwsOVAgDNA8DCww

Here is his son Drusus Iulius who has a wide brachy head and high vault resulting in a flatter back like you see in Dinarics:

Fig.%206a.jpg

efec875d1aa8f9e8437f88ac9c80b459.jpg

Since north italy is surrounded by mountains its not surprising that there are brachycepahilcs that are represented in the roman empire.

If only the greeks had been into realism like the romans, would have been great to get a glimpse at what their leaders looked like.

Race of warriors with smallest country in Europe?!
Instead of banning me, check out the Stradioti, Souliots and Janissaries.

"The Evolution of Round Brains Ushered in the 'Human Revolution'"

on-the-left-the-globular-endocranial-shape-of-a-modern-human-brian-and-on-the-right-the-neandertha.jpeg

brain-shape-reconstruction-of-early-homo-sapiens-that-lived-300000-years-ago.jpeg

a-gif-showing-the-relationship-between-cranial-endocranial-and-brain-morphology.gif

"[FONT=&quot]In [/FONT]a study[FONT=&quot] published Wednesday in [/FONT]Science Advances[FONT=&quot], researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology announced that the earliest [/FONT]Homo sapiens[FONT=&quot] did not have globular brains like we have today. Instead, their brains had a shape intermediate between that of [/FONT]Homo erectus[FONT=&quot] and that of the [/FONT]Neanderthals[FONT=&quot], both of which were somewhat more elongated horizontally. The brain, the authors write, gradually became globular over evolutionary time, and those changes in turn, induced neurological shifts that coincide with archaeological evidence of modern behavior."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]According to the new paper, the size of the early Homo sapiens brain entered the range of modern human brain size as early as 300,000 years ago, but its globular, round features emerged only 40,000 years ago. This unexpected revelation means that the brain reached its current shape much later than anticipated during evolution.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To come to this conclusion, the team used tomographic scans and 3-D analysis to create virtual endocranial casts of 20 different Homo sapiens fossils. These fossils were divided into three groups: the oldest came from North and East Africa and represented the earliest known representatives of humans after the population split with Neanderthals, others lived in East Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean regions between 130,000 to 100,000 groups, and the final group lived between 35,000 to 10,000 years ago.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They also created virtual endocasts — internal casts of the brain that approximate its size and morphology — of modern human samples to compare. Because brains are not preserved in the fossil record, the only direct evidence researchers have are from endocasts.[/FONT]

LINK:
https://www.inverse.com/article/405...tm_medium=on_site&utm_campaign=article-footer

brzchycephaly

brachycephaly and globularity seems

brachycephaly and globularity seems associated but they are not identical - globularity, at first sight could favorize interconnectivity in brain but it is a picture, i don't know if it is reality - I suppose the frontal region development is of greater importance - that said, brachycephalic is only a two dimensions concept, and does not cover integraly globularity - Europeans became more and more brachycephalic since Antiquity and since hte 1900's the process reversed, so? Maybe we are becoming less intelligent? in fact opposite tendancies could be in play: social life and selection linked to it, but also mechanical constraints linked to overall stature - as often multifactors result

This thread has been viewed 44668 times.

Back