Heavy Metal

Heavy metal music developed in the late 1960's with groups such as Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin. From the origins of this new style of music emerged a huge sub-genre of music. The lyrics tend to focus on dark or depressing subjects, including death, war, paranoia and personal trauma. Some extreme forms often focus on aggressive or gory lyrics, while others focus on more philosophical themes. A common theme in most metal is the idea of doing what you want, despite what the world says.

We all have freedom to express our opinion so according to me the Heavy metal music genre is not that category which can be called the diet for soul.I do not like this genre of music.
Franchise

Last edited:
So even here I come across some non-rational arguments against somebody's interests. How boring is someone's life, if he has to make up nonsense about a certain group of people just because they like one thing?

Metal music made me interested in history and listening to bands like Bathory, Tyr, Gravedigger, made want to trace back my roots. I know lots of people that got into fantasy literature because of this genre. For instance one of Blind Guardian's albums is based on Tolkien's Silmarilion.

well I was born that time,
but I was singing 'lalalala a beaty butterfly'

This thread has been viewed 25847 times.

Back