Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 423

Thread: With what ancient ethnicity do you most identify, and what has DNA told you ?

  1. #351
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,235
    Points
    63,130
    Level
    77
    Points: 63,130, Level: 77
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 85.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Citizens of this planet

    Disclaimer: Its ok to identify with any ancient civilization! Its just that in my case, my mixed ancestry makes it difficult to choose a civilization to feel part of.
    "citizen of this planet” doesn't count.
    Come On, pick one

  2. #352
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    I score so much Roman , even in time about "Slavs arriving" Myth 4-7 century i have so much roman
    https://m.imgur.com/a/8bRa83I
    My ancestral timeline from 400AD to 750AD

  3. #353
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Dibran's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Posts
    838
    Points
    14,478
    Level
    36
    Points: 14,478, Level: 36
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 13.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-L1029*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H11a2*-146+

    Ethnic group
    Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarofMacedon View Post
    I score so much Roman , even in time about "Slavs arriving" Myth 4-7 century i have so much roman
    https://m.imgur.com/a/8bRa83I
    My ancestral timeline from 400AD to 750AD
    Its not a myth as far as we know. Also, your DNA changes each generation through intermarriage. Just because you have a lot of Roman admixture doesn’t mean Slavs didn’t come to the Balkans. All it means is the Slavic ancestry was weeded out through the collection of native ancestry by proxy.

    on average Macedonians and Bulgarians have more native admixture than other South Slavs and are about 50-60 percent native like and 40-50 percent Slavic like. They still have less than Albanians and Greeks. They’re more an intermediate between north and south.

  4. #354
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    Its not a myth as far as we know. Also, your DNA changes each generation through intermarriage. Just because you have a lot of Roman admixture doesn’t mean Slavs didn’t come to the Balkans. All it means is the Slavic ancestry was weeded out through the collection of native ancestry by proxy.

    on average Macedonians and Bulgarians have more native admixture than other South Slavs and are about 50-60 percent native like and 40-50 percent Slavic like. They still have less than Albanians and Greeks. They’re more an intermediate between north and south.


    Im saying myth , because all of that is 20th century propaganda, also word Slav or Slavic is very wrong understood , Its not like slavic people like you understood (Russians,Ukrainians) its like "First who glorify God", SLAVA(Glory).U r albanian u haven't read the bible , but Apostoles first came to Macedonia to spread Christianity, you can read it (so FIRST WHO GLORIFY GOD).
    Also oldest R1a ancient sample is from Balkan 12,000 BC old not from Eastern Europe , you can read it also if you cant find i will post you,this terminology known like Slavs came in 4-7th century, first Apostoles who came in Macedonia to spread Christianity came in 4th century...So basically Slavic terminology came from Macedonia or simply said Slavs came from Macedonia...This slavic migrations spread from Balkan not from Eastern Europe...
    Here is one old book from 1871 year, i bet you know Serbo-Croatian

    geografija1871.jpg

    If you need translation i will translate you.
    Im not convince you in anything , this is just discussion i want you to recieve true informations , not this nowdays internet propaganda...


    Also this is my Ancestral Timeline from antique ( BC ).
    hi.jpg

  5. #355
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    dosas's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-18
    Posts
    53
    Points
    3,505
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,505, Level: 17
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 55.0%


    Country: Afghanistan



    I can't believe people take that bogus site literally .....

  6. #356
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    I can't believe people take that bogus site literally .....
    I think its good site , comparing ancient samples with your dna...
    Its FamilyTreeDna good , your opinion??
    pufsh.jpg

  7. #357
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    dosas's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-18
    Posts
    53
    Points
    3,505
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,505, Level: 17
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 55.0%


    Country: Afghanistan



    1 members found this post helpful.
    If you lower the thresholds so much (like they do) you end up having that ancient Illyrian skeleton, on your timeline, as your second cousin, based on the cM lengths they give you .....

  8. #358
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    on every threshold i match two 1600 1200 illyrian,Thracian and Seleucid...Idk about you.
    and in my Ancient samples distance is not big 14-16 ....

  9. #359
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    Can someone tell me is this Tolan k54 Calculator is good?
    TolanK54.jpg

  10. #360
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    Quote Originally Posted by Dibran View Post
    Its not a myth as far as we know. Also, your DNA changes each generation through intermarriage. Just because you have a lot of Roman admixture doesn’t mean Slavs didn’t come to the Balkans. All it means is the Slavic ancestry was weeded out through the collection of native ancestry by proxy.

    on average Macedonians and Bulgarians have more native admixture than other South Slavs and are about 50-60 percent native like and 40-50 percent Slavic like. They still have less than Albanians and Greeks. They’re more an intermediate between north and south.

    First Aryans and R1a1heheh123445.jpg

  11. #361
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    dosas's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-18
    Posts
    53
    Points
    3,505
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,505, Level: 17
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 55.0%


    Country: Afghanistan



    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarofMacedon View Post
    on every threshold i match two 1600 1200 illyrian,Thracian and Seleucid...Idk about you.
    and in my Ancient samples distance is not big 14-16 ....
    14-16cM means you share approx. 0.20% DNA with that ancient Illyrian, making you 4th cousins and having a common 3rd grandparent. Do you see the problem here?

    Also, I would refrain from posting crazy conspiracy theories on this site because there is very low tolerance for this kind of stuff from the admins.

  12. #362
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    14-16cM means you share approx. 0.20% DNA with that ancient Illyrian, making you 4th cousins and having a common 3rd grandparent. Do you see the problem here?

    Also, I would refrain from posting crazy conspiracy theories on this site because there is very low tolerance for this kind of stuff from the admins.
    So i share dna anyways , its ancient sample 3000+ years ago...
    And no this is not consipiracy theory , This is Study Makedonika by very good profesor , if you want original article i will send you...
    Thanks.

  13. #363
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    dosas's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-18
    Posts
    53
    Points
    3,505
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,505, Level: 17
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 55.0%


    Country: Afghanistan



    That's the last thing I am saying on the matter, but if you lower the thresholds low enough, you probably match random primates in the circus. Good luck.

  14. #364
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    24-02-19
    Location
    Bylazora
    Posts
    73
    Points
    889
    Level
    7
    Points: 889, Level: 7
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Macedonia



    Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    That's the last thing I am saying on the matter, but if you lower the thresholds low enough, you probably match random primates in the circus. Good luck.
    Samples are same on any sample number i set it , its not showing new or showing random, if you r not satisfied from this site with your results thats something different...

  15. #365
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    25-06-18
    Posts
    533
    Points
    9,404
    Level
    29
    Points: 9,404, Level: 29
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 546
    Overall activity: 74.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Thracian
    Country: Greece



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    14-16cM means you share approx. 0.20% DNA with that ancient Illyrian, making you 4th cousins and having a common 3rd grandparent. Do you see the problem here?
    I have verified 3-4th cousins with a total 60 cm and largest segment of 16cm. There is no way you would have that much in common with an ancient sample.

  16. #366
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    dosas's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-10-18
    Posts
    53
    Points
    3,505
    Level
    17
    Points: 3,505, Level: 17
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 55.0%


    Country: Afghanistan



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarofMacedon View Post
    Samples are same on any sample number i set it , its not showing new or showing random, if you r not satisfied from this site with your results thats something different...
    I logged in to their site again, and lo and behold, with their latest update they are hiding the 'cMs shared' tag in their matches. They now just show a 'genetic distance' tag, whatever that means. So I match Mycenean Greeks at a 'genetic distance' of 22.5 whatever that means with cMs not visible, how convenient, now I have to pay them to tell me that I share 10-20cMs with those skeletons who are my 4th-5th cousins really, all the way back to 1800B.C.

    Listen, guys, if you want to burn your cash, I am all up for it, send me a pm and you can pay me a few hundred euros and I'll prepare for you a very nice certificate (with much better gfx than that website) stating that you are the direct descendant of Alexander the Great, or Khal Drogo, or whoever else you might chose. Seals of authenticity and all are included in the price. How does that sound?

  17. #367
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    392
    Points
    2,834
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,834, Level: 15
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 9.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    I logged in to their site again, and lo and behold, with their latest update they are hiding the 'cMs shared' tag in their matches. They now just show a 'genetic distance' tag, whatever that means. So I match Mycenean Greeks at a 'genetic distance' of 22.5 whatever that means with cMs not visible, how convenient, now I have to pay them to tell me that I share 10-20cMs with those skeletons who are my 4th-5th cousins really, all the way back to 1800B.C.

    Listen, guys, if you want to burn your cash, I am all up for it, send me a pm and you can pay me a few hundred euros and I'll prepare for you a very nice certificate (with much better gfx than that website) stating that you are the direct descendant of Alexander the Great, or Khal Drogo, or whoever else you might chose. Seals of authenticity and all are included in the price. How does that sound?
    couldn't inbreeding explain those numbers a bit? thogh 4th cousin really is too close to explain it with inbreeding.

  18. #368
    Pitch Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Pitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-09-18
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    1
    Points
    1,108
    Level
    8
    Points: 1,108, Level: 8
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: USA - Oregon



    I was born and grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. My family arrived following the Gold Rush. Family lore suggested Irish, Scottish, English, and Norwegian origins. I more or less thought of myself as Irish-American, until I met Irish-American from the U.S. East Coast. From then, I identified as a Northern Californian. This is, in fact, my most "ethnic" identity.

    In regard to identifying with an ancient ethnicity, I picked Celtic. My tribal sense of it has diminished over the years, and these days I am pretty much a fan of Celtic.

    DNA-wise, I am very Western Irish, some Scots and/or English, with a smidge of German and Eastern European. Plus, more Neanderthal than many.

  19. #369
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    05-09-17
    Posts
    16
    Points
    270
    Level
    3
    Points: 270, Level: 3
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: USA - District of Columbia



    Since I found out that I'm R1a, it's brought a smile to my face, having been raised with Danelaw Englishness as our ancestry and being most fond of the East Germanic tribes, especially Theodoric's Goths. In the British Isles archipelago, only the Færoyar happen to bear that majority of my Y-DNA haplogroup, not Yorkshire, despite our Jórvík roots being well-known as at least Danish and Norwegian beyond the rest of England, followed by Lincolnshire and the other Five Boroughs. I struggled to feel like we were Danish or Norwegian, but I, my father and grandfather, all prefer the forests and swamps to flat coastlines and rocky mountaintops.
    In 2008, I was happy to discover our paper and archaeological records in England, Sweden and Finland leading back to Sweden, 2019 being when my DNA results proved that we are indeed descended in the male line from Sweden. Maternally, I'm Anglo-Saxon and K mtDNA haplogroup, same as my children from their mother.
    Living DNA and Ancestry DNA both profile me as majority British Isles, give or take random percentages of other seemingly trace DNA populations that don't stay the same, as so bewilderingly revealed by employing Gedmatch Admixture Utilities.
    At least Living DNA gets my 1/4 Northumbria and 3/4 Mercia-Wessex clusters, matching my grandparents.

  20. #370
    Junior Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-09-17
    Posts
    1
    Points
    1,555
    Level
    11
    Points: 1,555, Level: 11
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1-P109

    Ethnic group
    Central European: mostly German
    Country: Germany - Berlin



    Interesting speculative topic. The ancient group I identify the most with, albeit not the sole exclusive one are Scandinavian and Germanic tribes, both from present day Sweden and lower Rhine regions.

  21. #371
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    147,306
    Level
    100
    Points: 147,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Ancient Romans

    There can be no covenants between men and lions

  22. #372
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shissem@san.rr.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-05-17
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    313
    Points
    10,353
    Level
    30
    Points: 10,353, Level: 30
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

    Ethnic group
    English/German
    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Björnsson View Post
    Since I found out that I'm R1a, it's brought a smile to my face, having been raised with Danelaw Englishness as our ancestry and being most fond of the East Germanic tribes, especially Theodoric's Goths. In the British Isles archipelago, only the Færoyar happen to bear that majority of my Y-DNA haplogroup, not Yorkshire, despite our Jórvík roots being well-known as at least Danish and Norwegian beyond the rest of England, followed by Lincolnshire and the other Five Boroughs. I struggled to feel like we were Danish or Norwegian, but I, my father and grandfather, all prefer the forests and swamps to flat coastlines and rocky mountaintops.
    In 2008, I was happy to discover our paper and archaeological records in England, Sweden and Finland leading back to Sweden, 2019 being when my DNA results proved that we are indeed descended in the male line from Sweden. Maternally, I'm Anglo-Saxon and K mtDNA haplogroup, same as my children from their mother.
    Living DNA and Ancestry DNA both profile me as majority British Isles, give or take random percentages of other seemingly trace DNA populations that don't stay the same, as so bewilderingly revealed by employing Gedmatch Admixture Utilities.
    At least Living DNA gets my 1/4 Northumbria and 3/4 Mercia-Wessex clusters, matching my grandparents.
    Bjornsson,

    Interesting. I also trace my family origins to Yorkshire (the area just east of Wakefield), though as G2a. I have long-lost cousins (found through DNA) who still live in East Yorkshire and London. Some of my family settled in Kentucky, on the Ohio river in a little town called, oddly enough, California.

    My current expectation is that my father's line, probably farmers in Germany at the start of the BA, came into England with the Beakers or Celts, so I suppose I most identify with them.

    My maternal line is also K, but from Holstein in northern Germany. That, of course, is quite close to Anglo-Saxon origins.

  23. #373
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    31-05-17
    Posts
    3,235
    Points
    63,130
    Level
    77
    Points: 63,130, Level: 77
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 85.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Ancient Romans
    If we could ask R437: “With what Modern Ethnicity do you most identify, and what has DNA told you ?“

    R437 would have said: YOURS! 100% :)




  24. #374
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,564
    Points
    359,506
    Level
    100
    Points: 359,506, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    2 members found this post helpful.
    I've always identified with Medieval and Renaissance Italians as far as historical populations are concerned, as I believe we are both genetically and culturally closest to them. That really hasn't changed.

    In terms of these ancient samples, if I went by closeness of fit I'd identify as a Balkan of the Bronze Age (specifically Dalmatia) or a Pannonian (Hungary) of Late Antiquity before I'd identify as an ancient Roman, although my fits to Romans aren't at all bad. :) That would be silly, though. Even my Celt-Ligurian ancestors quickly became proud Roman citizens, at least by the time of Augustus, and those Roman settlements at Luni and Parma mean I doubtless have Latin ancestors as well. Look at Livy: he came from near modern Padua in the Veneto, yet he bragged about being "a Roman from Italy". So, yes, I guess I identify "as a Roman from Italy" to some extent as well.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  25. #375
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Jovialis's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-05-17
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,384
    Points
    147,306
    Level
    100
    Points: 147,306, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    ^^That's true,

    Medieval Italians are my best fits:


    Distance to: Jovialis
    3.02061252 R973_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    3.28542235 R835_Imperial_Era_Civitanova_Marche
    3.34644588 R54_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    3.43008746 R121_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    3.70737104 R836_Imperial_Era_Civitanova_Marche
    3.83489244 R970_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    4.06829202 R60_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    4.18988067 R969_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    4.49402937 R1290_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    4.91924791 R122_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    4.94132573 R49_Imperial_Era_Centocelle_Necropolis
    4.96690044 R64_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    5.28137293 R56_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    5.77595879 R117_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    6.07903775 R131_Imperial_Era_Via_Paisiello_Necropolis
    6.10611169 R52_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    6.12550406 R113_Imperial_Era_Via_Paisiello_Necropolis
    6.31027733 R35_Late_Antiquity_Celio
    6.31831465 R59_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    6.32038765 R47_Imperial_Era_Centocelle_Necropolis
    6.33613447 R65_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    6.55681325 R1544_Imperial_Era_Necropolis_of_Monte_Agnese
    6.83668048 R58_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    6.91828013 R107_Late_Antiquity_Crypta_Balbi
    6.94813644 R136_Imperial_Era_Marcellino_&_Pietro

    Target: Jovialis
    Distance: 1.8610% / 1.86099643 | ADC: 2x
    67.8 R973_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    15.6 R121_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    11.6 R835_Imperial_Era_Civitanova_Marche
    5.0 R970_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti


    Target: Jovialis
    Distance: 0.8999% / 0.89991175 | ADC: 1x
    50.8 R973_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    24.8 R970_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    24.4 R121_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia


    Target: Jovialis
    Distance: 0.5504% / 0.55038087 | ADC: 0.5x
    32.0 R973_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    30.8 R970_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    22.8 R121_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    13.8 R836_Imperial_Era_Civitanova_Marche
    0.6 R54_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna


    Target: Jovialis
    Distance: 0.4151% / 0.41513862 | ADC: 0.25x
    32.0 R970_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    22.0 R973_Medieval_Era_Tivoli_Palazzo_Cianti
    20.2 R836_Imperial_Era_Civitanova_Marche
    20.0 R121_Late_Antiquity_S_Ercolano_Necropolis_Ostia
    5.2 R54_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna
    0.2 Bul4_Yamnaya_Bulgaria
    0.2 I1917_Yamnaya_Ukraine_outlier
    0.2 R60_Medieval_Era_Villa_Magna

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ancient Old Prussians
    By zanipolo in forum Y-DNA Haplogroups
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30-05-13, 20:07
  2. French Ethnicity
    By St Delcambre in forum DNA Testing & General Genetics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-03-12, 05:15
  3. Matching Ancient languages with Ancient tribes
    By zanipolo in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-07-11, 02:19
  4. Can you identify this language?
    By deadhippo in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-11, 18:55
  5. Linking ethnicity and biology
    By Palop in forum Autosomal Genetics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-11, 01:19

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •