With what ancient ethnicity do you most identify, and what has DNA told you ?

^ lynx ^ This message is hidden because ^ lynx ^ is on your ignore list.

The day is splendid, tomorrow comes the cold, I'm going out for a while and enjoy this wonderful day.

What horror I have to see the comments quoted lynx, I told him idolatry you can not stand the idolaters who surrender to cultural imposition USA brand and the film is its largest advertising medium in which the English very well go out standing, the Vikings also the rest appear impersonal, immoral, insensitive, carrying all the more undesirable topics of this world, no friend, things are not so.

I have nothing against Robin, but as Robin in all countries have dozens, I'd like to meet other comics from other countries in Europe and the world through American movies, because when they want to make movies as anyone, but most films Robin please do not!, are already 70 films, there are wonderful stories all over the world, sorry, but the stories have exploded both based in England which tires and the same subject, even in historical times where we were the Spanish players, for saying them Thus, in Hollywood manages to make the English players, that's called cultural fascism and if added British films Hollywood makes movies that British subjects do the English course is an indigestion.
I think you and your partner in crime are being stupid and childish , i was merely stating who my Ancestors are , and now I'm bombarded with this drivel. I mentioned robin hood because I'm from Nottingham and when i tell people I'm from Nottingham allot of folk mention robin hood , Got it.

I haven't bragged about anything or said anything to boost my own countries status so how can i be trolling ?
Iv said nothing but kind words to you and this is how i get greeted thanks a bunch Spaniard. Count yourself on my ignore list.

Do yourselves the favor and lose the inferior complex.

Films are just films to me, A form of entertainment, well the ones worth watching , I happen to like european films as well as American.

Have a nice day or not.

I think you and your partner in crime

I have nothing to do with Carlitos. On the contrary, I've tried to warn you about this guy:

trolls.jpg

Greetings.

I do have a great deal of respect for the Greek and Roman achievements. The American idea is built mostly upon the Anglo-Saxon, the Greek, and the Roman achievements.

Last edited:
I think you and your partner in crime are being stupid and childish , i was merely stating who my Ancestors are , and now I'm bombarded with this drivel. I mentioned robin hood because I'm from Nottingham and when i tell people I'm from Nottingham allot of folk mention robin hood , Got it.

I haven't bragged about anything or said anything to boost my own countries status so how can i be trolling ?
Iv said nothing but kind words to you and this is how i get greeted thanks a bunch Spaniard. Count yourself on my ignore list.

Do yourselves the favor and lose the inferior complex.

Films are just films to me, A form of entertainment, well the ones worth watching , I happen to like european films as well as American.

Have a nice day or not.

The history of his country CIENMIL repeated times in American cinema and his own, exhausted, frankly, for two reasons.

1 - Dan an excellent treatment and superior to any ordinary event as long as English is enough.
2 - They do not respect the historical truth.

The film is a powerful medium that reaches all corners of the world and I think that 70 films about Robin Hood is an outrage, another 400,000 on any time in its history is something unbearable, are projected in theaters, television networks after the repeated and advertising is just where you are always the protagonists and it's good enough cultural fascism! you never beat the Armada, acknowledge that even in an episode of The Simpsons comes out, enough!

Postscript: In my theory as I talk about film and film tackles all Anglo-Saxon culture respect like the Bantu, or whatever it is, does not attract me too, but the bombing of the film industry to the world with Anglo-Saxon themes and, in the 21 st century unbearable and unbelievable.

robin_hood.JPG

robin-hood.jpg

robin_hood_03_400x300.jpg

ROBIN%20HOOD%20.jpg

I understand, it's clear!, Enough please! and so with 40,000 (and I'm short) films dealing with the Anglo world, always with a unique and preferential treatment.

Last edited:
@ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.

I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake spaniard from Chihuahua. (y)

@ Norþman. It's very easy, just click on the nickname "Carlitos" > See public profile > User lists > Add to ignore list.

I encourage everyone to do the same with the fake Spaniard from Chihuahua. (y)
ha ha , so that's how you do it , I'm new to forums so i didn't know how to put him on ignore , Thanks lynx .

I was trying yesterday , but then i needed to go out , so i didn't accomplish my goal .

Why is he so persistent on this robin hood thing , i wish i never mentioned robin hood lol

I am ashamed of the words of lynx and ask all the Mexicans and South Americans, who do not take seriously the words of a lynx, I admire the culture and the feeling and the character of the Mexican people and other peoples of South America and please do not think that all the Spanish are like lynx, thank goodness.

Norpman
Why is he so persistent on this robin hood thing , i wish i never mentioned robin hood lol

Man, keep a sense of humor!

The whole world is wondering why 70 films about Robin Hood?, Why? There are other heroes and villains around the world to make films without depleting global audiences with the same character.

Hollywood is very good British subjects, including English pirates show as good, excellent people found attacking Spanish goods, would you do grace to USA Spain in the future RICE showing a film as good heroes Al Qaeda attacking U.S. assets?, then exactly why I do not like the lies of American cinema.

Welcome to the forum Nortpman!

How many insecure Mexicans are on this forum pretending to be something else? Quite annoying... :annoyed:

Thanks for the heads-up.

ha ha , so that's how you do it , I'm new to forums so i didn't know how to put him on ignore , Thanks lynx .

I was trying yesterday , but then i needed to go out , so i didn't accomplish my goal .

His true account is Sirious2b. A racist mexican who tried to deny the amerindian genetic legacy in the mexican people. He came here and started suggesting that mexicans and spaniards are just the same as a whole. We made him see that it was totally ridiculous, mexicans are partially spaniards but their main genetic legacy is amerindian. I think that somehow he felt rejected and humilliated since we exposed his inferiority complex. From that moment on he has tried everything to portray spaniards as racist and full of complexes. It is his way of taking revenge, I guess.

I admire the culture and the feeling and the character of the Mexican people and other peoples of South America and please do not think that all the Spanish are like lynx, thank goodness.

I have nothing against south american cultures, Sirious2b. I've been fascinated by the azthec and the inca civilizations since I was a child. It's the insecure latin american trolls obsessed with Spain like you what bothers me.

Greetings.

PS- I love the mexican food, btw.

Cambria red thank you for the welcome.

He may not like his own culture for some reason, Personally if i was a Mexican i wouldn't deny that I'm a Mexican , You are who you are, There is nothing that can change that . They have a long and interesting history he should be proud of that .

I also like Mexican food , Fajitas and nachos with melted cheese , mmmmmmm

Very curious. Generally people are very proud of their amerindian roots here in South America. In Brazil people always tell about their amerindian great-grandma and so on...
I have myself a lot of amerindian ancestor and have identified their tribes and religious registry.

He may not like his own culture for some reason,

Revenge! :LOL:

Think anyone on this forum think that Carlitos is a Mexican who poses as a Spanish, what's the point?, Is a waste of time to pay attention to lynx.

Mexico has always been one of the countries I would like to visit America some day, many flight hours and I have pending before other European countries.

I laugh at the situation if we're all half crazy with the origins of haplogroups, now just need someone to give us another new source, so far I thought my remote was Canaanite origin and Celtic, it turns out that I am Mexican ... I'm going to go crazy.

Very curious. Generally people are very proud of their amerindian roots here in South America. In Brazil people always tell about their amerindian great-grandma and so on...
I have myself a lot of amerindian ancestor and have identified their tribes and religious registry.

I'm sure that there are plenty of south americans proud of their amerindian heritage but there are others who see that heritage as a shameful stigma and try to hide it. I've seen it with my own eyes a lot of times. Apparently we are dealing with one of these.

Greetings.

By the way, welcome to the forum iodalach_draiodoir.

Now I understand everything, just send me a message in which I reveal that lynx came from Spanish Gypsy father, something that has no importance, except for a xenophobe, is the source of their hatred is not accepted himself and projected on frustration that others do not like your haplogroup Spanish Gypsy.

It's absurd! lynx you have to accept yourself.

Now I understand everything, just send me a message in which I reveal that lynx came from Spanish Gypsy father, something that has no importance, except for a xenophobe, is the source of their hatred is not accepted himself and projected on frustration that others do not like your haplogroup Spanish Gypsy.

It's absurd! lynx you have to accept yourself.

And now he uses the gypsy people as a racial slur. Reporting trolling message to the moderators. Star to create a new account, you have practice for sure, racist mexitroll. ;)

It's 1.00 AM in Spain so I have to go asleep already. For sure, Carlitos can continue with his trolling since it is 18.00 PM in Mexico. I don't blame you for passing so much time in your home, mexican streets are not very safe for a teenager.

Ciao mexitroll. ;)

This thread has been viewed 294065 times.

Back